Welcome Home

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnxlxRMqG8M

----------------------------

Infinite safely arrived in Korea. At the Incheon airport Inspirits were happy to see their idols safely back to Korea. Fans were giving them welcome home gifts such as letters or small toys and stuffed animals. The van for Infinite just arrived and they immediately went in.

"Wah! I love how our fans come and see when we're coming home from somewhere~!" Sungjong happily clapped his hands and opened his presents. 

"I feel sorry but grateful at the same time." Hoya said and everyone agreed with him. 

Myungsoo sat quietly and didn't bother opening his presents because what was waiting for him was the best present he could ever ask for. 

 

Meanwhile in Starship Entertainment, Sweet Kisses was helping out with the cutting of the videos and choosing which picture should be in the album. Michi was checking her account in twitter until she saw a tweet from Sungyeol saying that they're back home in Korea. "INFINITE'S BACK!" she yelled. All the attention of the girls went to her. 

"THEY'RE BACK FROM JAPAN!" She squealed in delight.

The other girls felt excited while you were secretly smiling by yourself.

*I can finally see him again...Wait...Am I that excited?* 

 

After being in Starship Entertainment, Sweet Kisses decided to invade Infinite's dorm with the help of Infinite's other manager. They decorated their dorm with balloons and streamers. "They're almost here." Infinite's manager warned them. "Omo!"

"HURRY UP WITH THE BALLOONS LANI!" 

"YOU TRY BLOWING THEM UP!" 

With a bit of trouble, the balloons were finally finished and the girls hid themselves. Some hid in the bathroom, behind the door, behind the couch but you hid in Myungsoo's room. Hearing the sound of the van, the boys went out with their gifts from their fans and unlocked the door. The lights were off but when Woohyun turned it on. 

"WELCOME HOME!!!!!" 

 

The boys were taken a back at first they let everything sink in until they were able to react. "Wah!" Sungjong was very happy and so were the other members. "Where's ~~~~?" Sunggyu asked. "In someone's room." Alex winked and pointed at the door to where Myungsoo and Sungyeol were staying. Myungsoo put his bag down by the door of his room and carefully opened it. 

As he turned the lights on, a popper popped out and confetti came out. "Welcome home!" You giggled and smiled at him. Myungsoo smiled and warmly approached you and gave you a hug. You felt the hug different. It wasn't his usual friend hug it was more than that now. Nevertheless you wrapped your arms around him and returned the hug. 

You and Myungsoo were smiling and had the same thought of never letting each other go.