D-3

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGDJSuYJFXc

----------------

It was the 3rd day for your debut. The album, the music video and teaser photos have been released. All that was left was your Debut performance in Music Bank. You checked up Youtube for your video and watched it yourself. After watching you looked at the comments. 

"Wow...everyone ships ~~~~~ and Chaejin!" Michi clapped her hands happily.

"I bet there's going to be a fanfic about the two of you in a matter of 3 days?" Lani said. 

You ignored their comments and just continued reading the comments. 

 

It was a day off in Starship, which meant no practice, which meant free to go shopping! But you didn't go. 

You decided to take a nice afternoon stroll in the park. You wear a cardigan that had a hood on and sunglasses. While taking a stroll you saw a bunch of kids playing in the play ground. You sat on one of the swings and watched them play. You removed your shades but kept your hood on. 

You took a deep breath in and released feeling the cool breeze brush through your face. You opened your eyes and saw apair of eyes looking at you. You blinked for a few moments and got out of the swing. You turned around and saw that it was Myungsoo. He stiffled a laugh when he saw your expression and you just bit your lip in embarrassment. A while later, both of you began to laugh softly. 

 

"Isn't it dangerous for you to go out alone?" he asked as he walked beside you. 

"Same goes for you." you retorted. 

"I'm a guy. There's a difference." he grinned. 

"I'm the Tough Maknae. What's the difference?" You grinned back.

You and Myungsoo walked around talking about different topics and just enjoyed each others company. 

"Isn't your debut soon?" he asked as he put his hands in his pockets. 

You nodded. "2 more days to be exact." 

"And you're out here? Shouldn't you be practicing." he asked. 

"Manager gave us a day off today because tomorrow it'll be practice, practice..." You looked at him and he looked back. "Practice." You released a small sigh then smiled. 

 

He brought you to a cafe and he let you order anything you want. After the cafe trip, unexpectedly he brought you to Lotte World. 

"What are we doing here?!" you asked, panicked. "We are going to get caught!" you whispered loudly.

"We've got disguises. I don't think anyone will notice us." He looked around. "C'mon, enjoy your last day before you completely debut." He looked at you. 

You looked back at him. "Alright, but we need to get back before 8, araso?" 

It took you and Myungsoo the whole adternoon to go around Lotte World, and ride different rides and, even visit the haunted house which scared the hell out of you, and that was what he wanted. He wanted you to stay close to him everytime something scary pops out and hold his hand all the way to the end of the haunted house. But both of held hands the whole afternoon and you didn't notice since you were too busy noticing cute things in the stalls. *For a tough girl...she likes cute stuff.*

He let out a small chuckle which you heard. "Is there something funny?" You turned to him. "Huh? Oh...nothing." He just flashed a smile and you looked at him weirdly for a while before going back to looking at cute stuffs in Lotte World. 

*I wish time stopped right now.* He looked at your hand in his, he loved the way it fit perfectly and he didn't feel like letting go. Not now, not ever.