Myungsoo's Crush

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoWcE7JKc

-------------------

As you went in Sistar's dressing room, hugs and applauses were being showered. All of Sistar hugged you even Boyfriend. Youngmin hugged you and smiled his best at you. You felt butterflies in your stomach again but this time it wasn't because of stage fright. It was because of the boy standing in front of you. 

After the music show, the three members of Sweet Kisses went back to the practice room first but before the could begin practice they were listening to radio show. The three girls that arrived joined their groupmates and sat in a circle with them. "Infinite's the guest." Michi told them. "Oh, yay!" Raine sat closer to the speaker but got pulled back by Kimy.

The radio DJ was interviewing the boys' love life. All the 7 girls in the practice room moved a bit closer as if they couldn't hear anything. 

"So, Myungsoo ssi, is there any girl you're interested in?" 

"Ah...Nae~" he replied shyly. 

Everyone's ears perked up especially yours. 

"Is she an idol?" 

"Um... they just performed a while at the music show that we came from."

"Omo! From what group is she?"

"Wouldn't that be too obvious already?"

Laughs were heard from the boys and the DJ. 

"Just tell us how many members are there in her group and what she does in that group."

"Um..well I don't really know what she exactly does in that group but she dances well and they're 7 in a group." 

 

"Seven? That could be APINK!" Michi yelled out.

"Or Rainbow!" Sera yelled out too.

 

"Have they officially debuted or pre-debut performance?" 

Myungsoo was thinking of what to say. Hoping to not blurt out the group or the name. 

"Pre..."

"Pre-debut!?"

"Ah. Arayo~ Arayo~" Sunggyu nodded his head.

"Nado! I know too!" Dongwoo said and then the rest of Infinite knew who it was leaving the DJ clueless. But soon the topic was changed and Myungsoo felt relieved. 

 

"Seven member girl group..." Raine mumbled.

"Pre-debuted..." Michi continued.

"Good dancer..." Lani added. 

All members of Sweet Kisses looked at you. You lifted your head up and found their eyes directly at you. You gave them a weird look and blinked. "What?" You said uncomfortably.

 

"Nah!" All the members said then stood up. "Let's practice!" Kimy said and everyone got into position. 

*They think that it's me? I don't even think that...do I?*