Close Friends can be Lovers

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o83wZn7Vu3w

---------------------

He slowly pulled back, opened his eyes and waited for your reaction. As you felt that his lips weren't on yours anymore, you opened your eyes slowly, blinked a few times then looked at him. 

As both of you looked at each other a shy chuckle and smile came out. "Will Inspirit be alright with this couple?" you . 

"Will your fans be alright with it either?" he teased back. 

Both of you laughed a bit and looked at each other again. He took your hand and laced his fingers through yours. You looked down at your hands intertwined with his. He looked down as well and held it a bit tighter sending the message of never letting go. *Just like in Lotte World but better, because she's mine now.* He looked up, walked towards you and kissed your forehead. 

"I love you..." he whispered. 

You looked up to him and smiled. "I love you too...Myungsoo Oppa." He smiled at your response and hugged you. You hugged him back and loved the fact that he was warm. You knew he could keep you safe and keep you from the cold white night of New Year's Eve. 

 

After a while, hand in hand you and Myungsoo took a walk around the park. With no fans in sight you were able to converse comfortably. "I never imagined that my close friend would be my boyfriend." you giggled as you leaned on to his arm. "I never thought that a the tough maknae would he in love." he said. "Yah, are you mocking my stage name?" you glared at him and he gave you that straight face that you always see when he acts as Jiu. 

You and Myungsoo were able to eat some snacks like ddukkbokki and other stuff that can be bought on the street. You saw a small store that sell key chains, cell phone charms, bracelet charms, etc. You spotted couple rings and looked at it with awe. It was a silver thick bangle. It didn't look like a couple ring but it came with two different sizes that seemed to fit your finger and his. 

"Want it?" he looked at you. 

You nodded with a smile. He called over the store owner and paid for it. "Wow, cheap too." he chuckled. "We should buy a more pricey one don't you think?" 

You shook your head. "I don't want you to spend so much money on me. Besides, these are perfect." You held up your hand where the ring was placed and smiled at him. You giggled and took his hand again. He checked the time and it was already New Year. He stopped walking and you had to stop as well. You looked at him and wondered. 

"What's wrong?" 

 

"Happy New Year." he smiled. You instantly smiled and said, "Happy New Year." You wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him tight. He hugged back and slowly he pulled away. He curled a strand of your hair, caressed your face and looked deeply in your eyes. "My new year just got better." he said. "My new year wish came true." you said. 

"What did you wish for?" he asked. "I wished that you came and I wished that you, would be mine next year." you sincerely smiled and he looked at you with soft eyes. He lifted your chin up, and leaned in for a kiss. You removed your arms around his waist so that you could wrap it around his neck and tilted your head a bit in a better angle we he could kiss you better. 

 

--------------------------

Alternate Ending? 
Anyone anyone? 
Just tell me if you want XD