Under The Mistletoe, Who Do I Kiss?!

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldn-xk8FSQE

--------------------

It was the end of the music show and everyone was waving bye to the audience and to the camera. The live recording ended and the audience were leaving slowly. The artists on stage were still taking pictures with the decorations on stage and with other artists.

You and Michi were asked for a photo with Teen Top's Ricky and L.Joe. Both of you agreed and smiled sweetly to the camera. 

 

Boyfriend had pictures with A Pink and you noticed Youngmin being close to one of the members. You quickly looked away and drew your attention to the decorations on stage. You were walking around admiring the decorations and taking pictures of it when Sungjong purposely stood in front of your camera as you took a picture. 

"OPPA!" You hit him lightly and he just laughed.

"One picture of us!" he said. You held up the camera high and took a picture of him and you cheek to cheek. 

Other Infinite members came and took pictures with you then your other members came. 

 

While walking around you noticed that there was a mistletoe above you. *Oh...a mistletoe.*

You took your camera to take a picture of it, after that the next you knew was there were two guys standing beside you. 

You looked to your left, it was Youngmin. 

To your right, was Myungsoo.

 

"H-hey guys~ I'm just gonna go over there with the rest of Sweet Kisses~" You were about to leave but Myungsoo grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. "Mistletoe." he pointed up. "I know...and...buh bye~" You were going again but this time Youngmin stopped you. "You know the rules ~~~~~~." he handsomely and childishly smiled at you. 

You looked to left and to your right and closed your eyes to think. *Which one do I kiss...* 

 

To your luck you heard footsteps coming towards you and you turned around, it was Kwangmin. *YES!*

You looked at Youngmin, then Myungsoo and smiled at them. You waited for Kwangmin to get close. "What's going on?" he said and looked at the three of you. The moment Kwangmin stopped, you leaned in and kissed his cheek. Youngmin's eyes widened while Myungsoo just glared at him.

"All done!" You said with a giggle and walked back to your group. 

*Saved by Pikamin...* You let out a small huff. 

 

"KWANGMIN!!!" Youngmin started hitting his younger twin and Kwangmin had to defend himself by using his arms to block his hits.

"WHAT?!"
 

"HYUNG!"
 

"OUCH!"
 

"STOP!"

Myungsoo turned around and scoffed then walked back to Infinite. 

*I'm going to get that kiss.* Both Youngmin and Myungsoo thought.