Sistar's Night Out

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_-pE6U3lg

------------------------------

A week after Sweet Kisses' photo shoot and recording, Sistar invited them to their dorm. 

You rang the doorbell and Hyorin answered. "Hey girls! Come on in." She opened the door widely and all of you came in. She lead you to the living room area and called the other members. "Hi girls!" Soyu beamed and all of you bowed politely. Dasom came out as well and hugged all of you. Bora came out of the room and immediately hugged you and the other girls. 

"Ready to party?" Hyorin yelled and everyone giggled. "We're not going clubbing right?" Lani asked and everyone looked at her. "Why you want to go?" Dasom joked. "We'll take you to Sistar's favorite place! You girls need some fun in your busy lives." Soyu winked and grabbed her jacket. "Where are we headed?" Alex asked. 

"EVERLAND!" Sistar shouted.

Without anything else to say, Sistar grabbed your hand and the other members then walked out to the van. Luckily everyone was able to fit. There wasn't need for another van. Once everyone was inside and all buckled up, their driver or Sistar's Manager started the car and drove off to Everland. 

--------------------

Hours later, the can stopped. Bora opened the door and stepped out, everyone followed. Squeals of excitement was heard from everyone. "Let's go go go!" Hyorin lead the way to the main entrance and everyone followed. 

The tickets were already paid and once everyone was inside they went to change into bathing suits and board shorts. You were one of the first to come out. You took out your camera and took pictures of the place. When Bora went out both of you had a photo-op until everyone was out of the changing rooms. There weren't much people so it was safe to not wear a disguise for Sistar. 

All of you tried out the rides from the cutest to the most scariest. After that you all went for a swim since it's a place where you can swim or hangout by the water fountains. After a swim, all of you went to rest on the beach chairs and took photos again. Some photos were posted in twitter, like the one with you and Bora close up. 

After resting more rides and more swimming until Everland started to have more people. Sistar went to the changing room while you rode one more ride which was a lodge jam ride. After that ride, all of you walked back to the beach chairs to get your stuff then changed. Sistar was waiting by the lobby and all of you met up with them. 

"What's next?" Michi said excitingly. "We're performing in Myeongdo, wanna come with us?" Dasom said. "I thought you had a free schedule." You looked at them. "It's only this performance then we're free for the rest of the night. So, what do you girls say?" Soyu grinned at you girls and all of you nodded. "We're up for anything!" Lani shouted and everyone laughed. 

"Let's go!" Hyorin shouted again. Everyone got in the van and left Everland going to Myeongdo. 

---------------

Hours later it was already evening. The ride to Myeongdo was noisy and filled with gossip. Once the car parked, the gossiped stopped all that was left were giggles and laughs. Hyorin opened the door and everyone stepped out. Sistar was guided to their dressing room and you all followed them. Inside the dressing room, the girls were getting ready. Quietly, Sweet Kisses watched their sunbaes prepare. 

Bora was the first one to be finished with her make up. She walked up to you and sat next to you. "Next time, it's going to be my turn watching and waiting for you girls to be finished with getting ready." She winked and giggled. You smiled shyly and giggled along. Bora stood up and went to change into their outfit for their song So Cool. 

Sistar asked if you could sit in front, the staff found a spot where you girls can enjoy the show. Sistar went to backstage while you and the rest of your members were getting ready to cheer your sunbaes and close friends. 

As soon as Sistar stepped on stage, loud cheers were heard from both male and female fans. You were amazed to hear those fans scream out their names. You wanted to feel what Sistar was feeling when their fans scream their names. As the song started, the fans screamed louder and recited their fanchant as the song plays. 

-----------------------------

Sistar succesfully finished their performance and went back to their dressing rooms. Sweet Kisses went back to their dressing room as well and congratulated them with a great performance. "That was really cool Unnie!" Michi said. "I loved how all of you were in sync! Amazing!" Lani said. The girls kept on giving good points about their performance. You hugged Bora and the other members of Sistar. 

"Dinner's on...Manager Oppa!" 

Everyone looked at Sistar's manager. His eyes widened and face palmed himself. Everyone laughed and thanked him. Sweet Kisses waited for Sistar in the van then took off back to Seoul for a nice delicious dinner. The ride back to Seoul was silent as everyone was asleep. When their manager stopped the car at a fancy restaurant, the girls woke up. 

Sistar put their disguises on then left the van followed by Sweet Kisses. All of you went to a private area and had a delicious dinner all thanks to Sistar's Manager. Their manager dropped you girls to your dorm before heading to Sistars'. You all said your goodbyes and thanks then went in to change and sleep.