D-8

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg

------------------

Just like any other Thursday you and Sweet Kisses were still rehearsing but it didn't take a very long time because it was finally the photo shoot for the album. Practiced ended at midnight and it was officially Friday. The place that you were having the photoshoot was going to be held in Busan. All of you packed your things a day before and they were placed in the car. 

Since it was going to be a long car ride, everyone slept in the car with their earphones in their ears. The car was silent, it was only filled with seven beautiful girls resting very well on a long car ride to Busan. 

The arrival to Busan was smooth,  no traffic and no rain. One by one the girls started waking up including you. It was already 6 in the morning. The manager decided to stop at a restaurant to have breakfast. After a hearty breakfast, the other manager took over the drivers' seat and drove all the way to where the photoshoot will be held. 

The girls arrived ahead of time. The photographer was still setting up and the PD was getting ready to film the girl's album jacket photoshoot. You still had time left to kill so the other girls went exploring while you slept some more in the dressing room. "~~~~~ is so sleepy." the coordi's chuckled and watched her with awe. 

"She's the one who works hard the most out of all the 7 of them." your manager said. "Really?" they asked and he nodded. "She's not the only one who's really sleepy." the other coordi pointed at their main manager who was happily snoring at the other couch. 

---------------------------

Finally the photoshoot started. The concept that Sweet Kisses is going for, for their debut is a powerful, cute and natural concept. The songs that they'll be recording after the shoot are the same. Powerful, cute and natural. 

The first ten shots were a group picture, next it was by two groups and then solo. The order was picked out by a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors and fortunately you got last since you didn't want to be first. But as people would say, when you're last the pressure is on you because that means you need to do just a bit better then than the rest. 

You were in the dressing room waiting, texting in your phone suddenly the camera comes in. You looked at the camera and waved with a smile then you went back to texting. "Who are you texting?" the PD asked. "A friend of mine. He lives in Busan and he's also a celebrity." you placed your finger on your lips and did a shush sound then giggled. 

"Wow, you already have connections with other celebrities?" the PD asked again and you just nodded with a smile on your face. 

"Do you text everyday?" You shook your head. "I don't have many people to text so, not really." 

"Who do you usually text?" "Um...Infinite Oppas, Bora unnie and Boyfriend." you looked at the camera and playfully batted your lashes. "Infinite?" You nodded. "I can confidently and proudly say that I'm close to them." You playfully winked then giggled. 

"Which member are you close with?"

"Sungjong Oppa! and...L Oppa." You smiled. "Add some twinkling effects when I say L Oppa's name please. Hehe~" 

 

It was finally your turn. You wore a varisty jacket, a round cap that had the letter K printed in the front. White fit shirt and a ruffled skirt to match it. Your shoes were a white pair of Converse with studs on it. "I love these shoes!" You said and everyone laughed at your bubbly and cute expression. 

The shoot ended at lunch time. The next shoot will be tomorrow early morning again in a different location. Since it's lunch, everyone went out to walk around Busan to find a place to eat after changing and packing up. The camera was still on and it was following all of you. You looked around the stalls and tried every delicious food that they have and eventually all of you buys some. 

While walking and talking on the street, your phone suddenly rings. You picked it up without looking at the caller ID and the camera was swiftly shifted to you. You chuckled because the PD almost tripped. 

After the adventure of eating in the street instead of looking for a restaurant, it was time to go back to Seoul. All of you waved to the camera until you got in the car and drove off.