Merry Christmas!

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvcwqoGac90

------------------------

Christmas finally came and Sweet Kisses were in the dressing room of Sistar preparing for their performance of Pink Romance with K.Will and Boyfriend. Another pre-debut performance for the girls this time as a whole group. Most the girls watched the other artist perform through the TV and most of them squealed like fangirls whenever they see their bias. 

When Infinite came on, you scooted beside Kimy to watch. Kimy would always call you whenver it's Infinite because you've been friends with them for a long time and also because of Myungsoo. Kimy had been keeping an eye on Myungsoo during the Christmas party and she felt something different with Myungsoo while he was at the Christmas party. 

Kimy would steal glances of you when it would be Myungsoo's turn and she noticed you smiling softly. 

"Starship Entertainment, be ready in 5 please." the PD came and left. 

Everyone got up, the stylists and coordi's did their last retouches on the idols' clothes before heading out to backstage. Infinite just left backstage and passed by you. Infinite bowed to their sunbaes and hoobaes while Boyfriend, Sistar and K.Will did the same. When they passed Sweet Kisses, they high fived everyone even you.

You and Myungsoo high fived and he held on to your hand for a while and gave it a light squeeze before letting go. 

You smiled at him and he smiled back then went to their dressing room. You went on stage and Pink Romance started playing. 

 

As your performance was going, Myungsoo watched with the rest of Infinite. "Michi looks really pretty." Woohyun pointed out. "Raine's prettier." Hoya said. "I think Alex looks gorgeous." Dongwoo said. "Only because her legs are showing." Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo and Dongwoo was left speechless. Everyone snickered. 

"~~~~~ looks stunning!" Sungjong literally pointed at the TV and at you. You were wearing white skinny jeans, white singlet, and a red cropped over it. You had a cute ribbon on the side of your hair and your hills where glittery silver. Myungsoo kept his eyes on you and couldn't agree more with Sungjong. *That's my girl.* 

 

After your performance you went backstage. You were the first to arrive and right in front of the door Myungsoo was standing there. "Myungsoo?" You approached him. He stood up straight with his hands in pockets and cooly walked to you. "Can I talk to you for a bit?" he asked. You looked back and wondered for a while if you should go. "Only for a while. I promise." he spoke again. 

You looked back to him and nodded. Myungsoo turned around and you followed him beside you. Youngmin was being playfully pushed by s and was about to enter the dressing room until he saw you walking away with Myungsoo. *Where is he taking her...* 

 

Myungsoo took you outside on the balcony of the building. You stood beside him and he stood beside you. "Woah...it's snowing..." you mumbled and held your hand out to feel the snow. A smile came on your face as your felt the snow land on your hand. Myungsoo looked at you and softly smiled at your expression. 

You put your hand down and looked at him. "What is that you want to talk about?" You looked up to him with big curious eyes. "Oh...um...Merry Christmas." he handed you a small box that was wrapped with a ribbon. You took it and looked at it closely. "What is it?" You said shaking the box. *Something's inside...* "Open it to find out." he said. 

You opened the box and a necklace was inside. You took it out to look at it better and then your eyes widened. It wans't just a necklace, it was Infinite's necklace. The Infinity symbol that holds the name of the group. "Oppa..." You looked at him shocked. He chuckled softly. "When you get shocked you call me Oppa?" he joked. 

"Turn around." he said again. You did as you were told and he took the necklace from you. He unlocked it and put the necklace around your neck, locked it again and gently placed it down on your skin. You touched the Infinity symbol as you turned around to look at him. "Thank you Oppa..." 

"So it's only when I give you something nice, you call me Oppa? I'll take it back then." He was about to take it out but you immediately hugged his waist and rested your head on his chest. "I mean it...Thank you." you closed your eyes feeling the warmth of his body. Myungsoo's expression softened and slowly wrapped his arms around you.