D-7

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fDa-r99wdk

------------------------

The official teaser photos were finally released and it was your picture first. As soon as it was released on the website, the picture appeared in other websites along with articles. The next teaser was Raine for both official and unofficial. Sweet Kisses were in the dorm getting ready to leave for their music video shooting. 

Kimy took a picture of Raine doing a cool pose by the van then posted it in the groups' twitter account. Everyone went in the van and drove to their location for their music video shooting. The first day it was going to be filmed under the bridge of Han River. The first version would be the drama version and you were the main lead. 

The male lead was Chaejin of MYNAME.

 

Along with Chaejin was his other members who came and supported him. You immediately went to get your make up done and changed your clothes then came out. The rest of Sweet Kisses were still getting ready. You saw the Han River upclose and looked at your reflection. 

You took your phone out and took a picture of yourself then updated your twitter.

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" A sweet voice greeted you. You turned and saw your male lead, Chaejin with a smile on his face. You hid your phone back in your pocket and greeted him. Both of you got to know each other a bit before filming started. 

Chaejin introduced you to s and they were very kind and welcoming. You and Chaejin took a walk for awhile and talked about your common interests.

Then filming started. The story of your music video was that there were two lovers. Both successful in school but the girl gets involved with an underground gang (Sweet Kisses). Chaejin acts the suspicious boyfriend, in the end you change and eventually break up with Chaejin. 

------------------------------

"So much for having a natural concept and a cute one too. This video is so dramatic!" Lani said.

"Who picked this to be our single?" she asked. Everyone pointed to Kimy.

"Whaaaat? I just thought it would be a nice song to make it big..." she shrugged and pouted away. Everyone snickered. Filming ended and everyone ate out. 

MYNAME joined you girls for dinner then left as they had another schedule.

You and Chaejin exchanged numbers then Sweet Kisses went back to their dorm to rest.