D-5

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV80HvIdPXE

------------------------

The fifth day of your debut has arrived. 

A week after the Christmas party Sweet Kisses was filled with schedules. All the teaser photos were released it was just the music video that needs to be released. In the practice room, you, Lani and Alex were busily preparing a dance routine as you've been invitied to do a Christmas special in Music Bank. You picked a song by Jay Park and the choreograhy was done by the three of you. 

You had back up dancers but they didn't appear much. It was only in the beginning of the song that they appeared. 

"...3 2 1 switch!" Alex yelled. 

You and Lani switched places while Alex remained in the middle. 

The song ended and all of you collapsed on the floor gasping for air. "Damn!" Lani said and everyone in the practice room snickered. 

 

The week later, it was the Christmas special already. You and the other two members arrived in the dressing room of Sistar and got ready their instead. Just like in the pre debut of Boyfriend, you had to were masks to hide your faces. But you were going to take it out after the first 10 seconds of the dance. The masks matched your outfit. 

All of you were wearing black arabic pants, silver glittery top match with Jeremy Scott shoes. Your hair was down and straight like the rest of your members. "Sweet Kisses is up on 10!" the PD said as she went in Sistar's room. "Good luck girls!" Hyo Rin gave them good luck hugs and high fives. 

You went back stage and waited to walk on stage. Before you appeared there was a preview of your music video teaser. Screams from fans were heard and they were calling out Sweet Kisses' name. 

"SWEET KISSES!"
"KRYSTAL!"
"ALEX!"
"LANI!"
"SA.RANG.HAE!!"

As the teaser ended, you, Lani and Alex went to your positions and so did your back up dancers. 

Once the song started, fans were screaming non-stop and they screamed louder as the girls of Sweet Kisses started dancing very toughly and y. 

 

Meanwhile, in the back stage area. Almost all the artists were watching your dance special. Boyfriend and Sistar were watching in one dressing room. Infinite couldn't take their eyes of the television. B1A4 had their mouths wide open. Teen Top, especially L.Joe had gain interest on Sweet Kisses, especially you. 4Minute and Apink were deeply amazed by the dance. 

SNSD watched you three very carefully and were amazed by your energy and skills to dance. Once it reached to the last part of the song, the big finish was you got on a pyramid of the back-up dancers and jumped on air then flipped and landed safely with a fierce pose. Everyone did not see that coming and screamed even louder. 

Boyfriend and Sistar just had their eyes and mouth widely open. The rest of the artists were speechless. 

 

When your performance ended, the three of you were walking back to the dressing room and some sunbaes were congratulating you for a wonderful performance. All of you bowed 90 degrees and so did they. All of you were shy and flattered because of their actions. It was rare for a senior to bow like that to their juniors. 

On the way to Sistar's dressing room, Teen Top's L.Joe noticed you. He shyly walked up to you and greeted you. "Ah. Annyeonghasaeyo~" you bowed courteously. "You...were really great." L.Joe said shyly. "Kamsahamnida." you bowed again and felt shy as well. "I'm L.Joe actually... it's Lee Byunghun." he slightly smiled. 

"~~~~~~." you smiled back. 

L.Joe was called by s since they were next. Before leaving he bowed again then left. You bowed back and followed your members in Sistar's dressing room. 

 

-------------------

HOHOHOHO~