A Day with Boyfriend

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5GGvWWnzU

--------------------------

Boyfriend was in the practice room rehearsing for I'll Be There. You cautiously went inside making sure that you won't distract them. You sat in the side took your earphones out and watched them. Youngmin noticed you and he automatically smiled. Kwangmin saw the look on his twin and he secretly smiled. Minutes later practice was over. 

Donghyun brought their camera over and began filming. He went over to the boys and the boys casually talked on camera while resting. He even asked Hyunseong to do something cute. Kwangmin who was far behind Hyunseong waited for it. 

"Buing buing~" Hyunseung did a cute sound while putting his hand beside his mouth. Then at the right time, Kwangmin started screaming like a fan girl. "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" 

All the other members were laughing even you had to stiffle a giggle. "Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh! I really like it!" He said to the camera and to Donghyun. 

Youngmin approached you and sat next to you while wiping his sweat. Then Minwoo approached you and sat on the other side also wiping his sweat. You looked to Minwoo. "You really do sweat a lot." You said. You ped your bag and looked for a towel then helped Minwoo dry his hair. "You look like you just came out of the shower!" you giggled. 

Donghyun turned the camera towards Minwoo and you. "How sweet~" he said. Youngmin just glared at Minwoo but he just smiled at him very cutely. 

------------------

Once the camera was off, Donghyun gave it to one of the PDs to upload it on the youtube channel. You went out to buy some snacks, Youngmin went with you. "Your twin is really funny." you said and started to giggle as you remembered Kwangmin's fan girl like scream. "He's really like that." he chuckled. You both went in the store and looked around. 

Youngmin got a basket and followed you. Fans noticed that it was him but he didn't mind them. You went to where the drinks were and bought 7 bottles of C2 and water. You placed them in the basket that Youngmin got and checked the price on how much it will cost you. Youngmin quietly watched you caculate and a smile came on to his face. 

You looked at him and saw him smiling. "What's with the face?" You innocently blinked. "Oh, nothing." he looked away still smiling. You shrugged it off and went to where the snacks were. The fans were now increasing and they were taking out their phones already. You noticed it so you put your hood on. "We better hurry." you whispered. 

You and Youngmin went to the cashier and you paid then quickly left before more fans arrived. "You think they were already taking pictures?" You took your hood off and fixed your hair. "I don't think so. If they did, I hope it was my good side." he joked. You looked at him with your mouth open then smiled at him and shook your head. "I wouldn't mind being in a scandal with you though." 

Your smile disappeared and you shyly looked away. 

------------------------

Finally you were back in Starship and Youngmin handed out the drinks and snacks that you bought. "Thank you ~~~~~~!!!" Minwoo hugged you before getting his drink. "You didn't have to buy for us though." Jeongmin patted your shoulder dramatically. You chuckled, "It's alright Oppa." All of you sat in a circle in the middle of the practice room and talked. 

Kwangmin took his phone out and took a group picture with everyone. Then he went over to you and took a picture with you. He made a cute face while you were just smiling. "I want a picture too!!" Minwoo moved closer to you and gave you a back hug. You stuck your tongue out while Minwoo smiled happily. Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun also had pictures with you. 

Youngmin changed places with Minwoo so Kwangmin would be able to take a picture. At first you and Youngmin just smiled, then the next picture titled your head to the side, stuck your tongue out and winked. Youngmin held up his hands like a V tilted his head on yours. "COUPLE PICTURE! AHHHHHH! AHHHH!" Kwangmin shouted as soon as he took it. 

You blinked and felt your cheeks turning pink so your slowly put your hood on and silently drank your C2. Youngmin looked at you and chuckled. *Cute Noona~*