Sungyeol's Wishlist

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-3t_JuRFhc

-----------------------------

That day when Myungsoo texted you, he actually came to your house around 10 in the evening. "Didn't you get caught by the fans or worse the media?" you lead him to the living room of your house and he followed. "Don't forget, I'm Jiu. I always disappear at the speed of light." You gawked at him and rolled your eyes.

"Please, that's only in your drama and you don't even have blonde hair." Both of you sat on the couch. 

"Your mom not home?" 

"She's out with her friends. She'll be back soon though" you said. 

 

"How come you're not staying with your members tonight?" 

"Everyone went home to their parents, we needed it anyway." You said. "So, what did Sungyeol Oppa wanted to give me?"

He took out something from his bag and handed it to you. You looked at it curiously and took it. You opened it the rolled up paper and read the header. 

Sungyeol's Wishlist ^O^

Your eyes gaped at the long list then looked at Myungsoo giving a 'are you serious' face. He relaxed himself on your couch and closed his eyes. "You better get him what he wants. You know he loves presents coming from you~" he teased. You hit him with the paper then read the list again.

"Why not you huh? You and Sungyeol are always paired up with each other..." you mumbled as you looked at the list. 

 

You saw something unusual on the list. 

Myungsoo's number one on his wish list ^o^

*His number one wish?* You looked up at him then back the list. *I wonder what that could be...*