D-1

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Du5RQcsxs

------------------

The final day of your grand debut and the final day for practice. The whole day, none of the members complained about being hungry since everyone was too serious getting ready. Vocals were practiced, your flips on the air and on the floor were practiced, your dance were practiced, including formation. After practicing, your needed to fit what you were going to wear to see if there were things needed to adjust. 

After fitting, you girls went back to practice then had a 5 minute break. During that 5 mintue break, all of you took short naps or ate or just updated twitter like you.  

@SweetKisses_K Is very tired...very very tired... 

After the break, another practice went on again. 

 

Boyfriend and Sistar were watching from the hallway and they were all worried that all of you aren't getting any long breaks. "Maybe we should tell them to have an hour break..." Soyu looked at her members. "We can't interrupt them though...They're really preparing for this." Donghyun said still watching. "Oh! I know!" Bora said and huddled everyone. 

Hours later, it was already evening. Knocks were heard and the door was slightly opened but no one came in, instead a plastic bag was pushed in and a note was attached. 

The girls walked towards, and you grabbed the note. 

HAVE A BREAK!
휴식을 가질- BORA<3

You girls are great, but you need a break T^T
너희들 훌륭한 있지만, 당신은 휴식이 필요 T^T- MINWOO !

Keep it up :)
그것을 계속 :)- Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Donghyun

Drink Up!
마셔!- Kwangmin & Youngmin 

YOU'RE SO COOL COOL COOL ~ ;) - Hyo Rin

Please take care!
처리하십시오!- Soyu & Dasom 

Each of you got a drink and drank away the thirst and this time took a 30 minute break. With the help of your Seniors, all of you agreed on not being too serious and just have a lot of fun when the performance begins.