D-11

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg

--------------------------------------

"5..6..7..8!" 

The choreographer started the song and 7 girls started dancing in the practice room of Starship Entertainment. There wasn't any goofing around, everyone was serious and focused but of course they were also having fun while practicing. As the song ended, the girls ended their choreography with a strong pose and ended up on the floor trying to catch their breath. 

You grabbed a box of tissue from your stylist and started wiping your sweat. "Geez ~~~~~, you and Minwoo are so much a like. Using a box of tissue to wipe your sweat." Sera teased. "Don't you think she's much worse? I mean, she uses a BOX OF TISSUE while Minwoo uses a roll." Alex corrected. You threw the empty box at Alex but she caught it. 

"Damn! It's empty too!" she said and everyone laughed. "It's not my fault that I sweat a lot." you said and everyone nodded sarcastically. Everyone was resting on the couch or on the floor or leaning their backs by the mirror, you went to get a drink from the water filter and heard your phone beep. You took your phone out of your duffel bag and sat on the floor to read the text message. 

From: Sungjong

~~~~! Drop by our new apartment please! We miss you! Hehehe!

You secretly smiled and replied back. 

To: Sungjong

Sure thing! Just send me the address ^_^ 

"One more practice?" their choreographer who was also Boyfriend's choreographer asked. 

"1 more hour of rest Oppa!" Kimy requested. "No!" he said. 

"45 minutes?" Raine negotiated. He thought about it and agreed. "Araso, but be back here before 45 minutes end!" 

"How come he always knows that we're going out to eat..." Michi whispered to Lani. Lani shrugged and hurriedly went out with the rest of the girls. Meanwhile, you stayed behind and practice your vocals while waiting. But before that you went to the restroom to change your shirt. Along the way, Bora greeted you with a tight hug. The two of you conversed even in the restroom and back to the practice room. 

Bora left since her schedule was packed and you went on with practicing your vocals and rapping. 

15 minutes later, the rest of the girls came back with snacks. You stopped for a moment and ate what they brought back with the staff members. After chatting, eating and resting, the 45 minute break was over and everyone went to their places to start practicing again. At that moment, their choreographer arrived and received "death" glares from the girls. 

"Oppa! You're 5 minutes late!" The girls said in unison. 

"5 6 7 8!" he counted, the music started and everyone became focused again.