Missing In Korea

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOiQ3Xftezg

------------------------------------

Infinite was still in Japan working on the BTD promotions. After practicing, Myungsoo went out to get some fresh air but at the same time he took his phone out and called your phone. 

Back in Korea, you were in the gym with your members. You were running in the treadmill until you heard your phone ring. You finished your last minute then went to answer the call without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Hey there cutie." 

You chuckled and sat on the sofa lightly dabbing the sweat off your face. 

"Hi Myungsoo." 

"No Oppa?"

"Shireo~" 

"You used to call me Oppa before you know..." Myungsoo turned around and leaned his back on the wall. 

"Yeah, before." You giggled. "Where are you?" 

"Japan." 

"Eh? Are you even allowed to call all the way from Japan?" You walked to the water fountain and drank while waiting for his reply.

"It's cool. We're on break anyway and I wanted to check up on you." 

"You do that a lot now." You walked back to the sofa. "Do what?"

"Checking up on me." 

He stood up and walked the hallway. "I do?" *Wow, I didn't even notice that.*

"Uh huh. You're always checking up on me now." 

"Is it so wrong?" You heard him chuckle. "Yes, yes it is." You smirked. 

"Whatever, I know you like it when I check up on you." You could picture him doing a smug face. "I find it very sweet honestly." 

*Sweet?* He was stunned for a while but snapped back to reality. "I should check up on you more often then to get really nice compliments about myself." he joked. "Shouldn't you be practicing right now?" you interrogated him. "I'm going back in a few. What about you huh?" 

"I'm at the gym." you replied. "Oh~ Working on those abs for me?" 

"Dream on Myungsoo." you chuckled and shook your head. "Oh, I will." Both of you laughed.The laugh died down and it was quiet for a moment. "You've been so M.I.K lately.." you said in a kind of sad tone. "M.I.K?" he repeated. "Missing In Korea." you heard him chuckle. "I'll be coming back before your debut. That's for sure." he said. "You better!" he heard you chuckle. 

"I need to go now. I'll see you soon alright?"

Your shoulder deflated when he said that he needed to go and you weren't too excited anymore. Myungsoo hesitated to hang up. "Bye.." you mumbled and waited for him to hang up. You give a long sigh then went back to excercising. Myungsoo stopped walking and looked at his phone.

*I felt like...I didn't want to stop talking to her...This never happens...*