Can I....

Two Hearts

*Still In Hoya POV*

 

-------7-11----------------

 

I smiled to the cashier as I went in the store. Well, I need to look polite in front of people.

I bought a ramen and cool water. I wanted to cook it at home, but thinking of how the smell will make Sunggyu wakes up, I changed my mind and eat it at the store.

*putting  the ramen to cook*

I sit at the chair while waiting.

“Hehhhh.”

Hmm?? Someone sighing? Hmm.. Who could it be?

I turned to my right and saw a girl sighing like the world’s going to disappear tomorrow. I couldn’t really see her face because her hoodies were covering her face. Her hair as well. But looking from the side, she looked quite like a model. She has S-line body. Is she???

“It’s quite cold today, huh?” I said. Well, just trying to hook some words with her. Who knows, we might get to be friends.

“Yeah, kinda…” She said as she looked at me.

My eyes grew bigger as she looked at me. She was looking at me the same way too.

What? How the hell...

“You… I mean… uhm… “ I said, not knowing what to say. I never thought that I could meet a big star here.

Is she even wearing makeup? Why does she still look cute?

 


 

Seohyun POV

 

“It’s quite cold today, huh?”

Eh, that’s a boy voice. Well, it won’t hurt to answer him.

“Yeah, kinda….” I said as I looked at him. That was when the moment my eyes grew bigger. His as well. Oh my god! How on earth can this happen????

Isn't that Infinite's Hoya??? The one that Tiffany unnie stalks nowadays??

Well, it's not like she stalks her like some fans do. She only searched up his picture on internet and saved it in her laptop.

Does that sounds like a stalker, huh?

Well, in my opinion, YES.

 


 

No one POV

 

The two of them were looking at each other with their eyes grew bigger.

“You…. Seohyun… SNSD, right??” Hoya asked. What a stupid question is that, of course she is, Hoya thought.

Seohyun nodded shyly.

“I… yeah… uhm…” Hoya said, rubbing the palm of his hands on his jacket. He was nervous.

“Having ramen here?” Seohyun asked.

“Yeah… I can’t sleep.”

“Oh I was feeling lonely.” Seohyun blurted out, then she closed . Aish, stupid , why the hell would you tell him that, Seohyun thought.

Hoya laughed. “ What do you mean? You have 9 members.”

“Well, all of them have their own things to do. No one is at home right now.” Seohyun said, sounding a bit sad.

TTIINNNGG!!!

That indicates the ramen had already cooked. They quickly went to take the ramen.

The two of them were still awkward with each other that they didn’t even talk to each other as they ate the ramen.

Seohyun was feeling a bit uncomfortable that she quickly finished her ramen and headed out. Hoya noticed that and left his unfinished ramen as he chase after Seohyun. He didn’t know, but he just felt like chasing her, not wanting to let her go away.

 


 

“Seohyun sshi,….” Hoya yelled. Then, he closed his mouth with his hand. He just realized that they were in the public. Luckily, no one was around. Well, of course no one was around when it is 2am.

Seohyun turned around and saw Hoya panting heavily behind her.

“You okay?”

“Yeah.. Uhm… This…” Hoya said, giving Seohyun the milk that she bought just now. she didn’t drink it and just left the store.

“I think you left this…”

“Oh…. Okay…. Thank you so much,… I’m a bit clumsy. I tend to forget things.” Seohyun smiled shyly.

Hoya smiled.

“So, you’re going home?” Hoya asked.

Seohyun nodded.

“Do you…. Uhm…. Do you want….” Hoya stuttered. Hoya wanted to walk Seohyun home. He didn’t know why he suddenly wanted to do that.

“What?” Seohyun asked.

“Do you want me to walk you home? Well, I mean I saw the Strong Heart episode where Jessica confessed about the stalker in front of your apartment. Yeah… so…. Yeah..” Hoya said with his head down.

Seohyun laughed a little. She thought that Hoya was quite cute acting shy.

“Uhm…. I think it’s okay…. I can walk home by myself.” Seohyun rejected. She rejected it because she was afraid that rumors and scandals might surface in the internet. She wouldn’t want to face with those scandals. Nowadays, fans are really scary, they show up at places that you never expected them to show up.

“Oh yeah…. I know…. I was just asking…. “ Hoya smiled, trying to cover up his embarrassment.

Seohyun snickered.

“So, good night…” Seohyun smiled as she walked away.

Hoya nodded sadly as he see her walked away. For some reason, Hoya felt that it was attractive of her for rejecting a man to walk her home. He felt that she was really an upright girl and full of manner.

 


 

Next Morning….

 

Infinite members had gathered in the living room because Sunggyu told them to.

“Okay.. Spit it out…. Who went out last night?” Sunggyu asked.

All of the members shrugged their shoulders, saying that it wasn’t them.

“Seriously, the door was not lock when I woke up just now. “ Sunggyu said.

“Well, maybe it wasn’t lock at all from the first place.” Sungjong said.

“I locked it last night.” Sunggyu said.

Hoya who was sitting in between them, felt nervous. Sunggyu would really kill him if he finds out that he was the culprit.

“Hoya…… Hoya…..” The members called him.

Hoya looked at them.

“It’s you, huh?” Sunggyu guessed.

“Aniyo, hyung….” He denied.

“Really? Did you….”

“Aish.. I was hungry…. So, I went out to eat ramen. I can’t sleep at the same time too.” Hoya confessed with his head down.

Sunggyu was surprised by his statement. “Hey, I thought you were meeting some girl last night…. So, you went out to eat???”

Hoya sighed. I shouldn’t have said naything, he thought.

“You went out to eat? Didn’t I told you not to eat in the middle of the night.? What if your face looks bloat in the morning???!!! Manager hyung will scold me for this.” Sunggyu scolded.

Sunggyu sighed as he reminisced back the moment when he was scolded by the manager for letting Woohyun eating snacks in the middle of the night. Well, he didn't even knew about it. He only knew about it when the members were packing their things to move to a bigger apartment.

“Well…. Well… his face is already bloated though.” Woohyun laughed.

 


 

Author's Note : So, what d you guys think of the story so far??? Thanks for commenting... cheeky