Feeling....???

Two Hearts

 

KBS

They finally arrived KBS.

“Komawo, Hoya sshi. I’ll be on my way now.” Seohyun said giving Hoya’s plastic bag that she was carrying to Hoya.

“Wait…. Do you mind if I walk you to the radio conti?” Hoya said. He was praying that Seohyun would not “reject” him again.

“Well…. It’s because your bags are heavy… I don’t think you will be able to carry such heavy bags to the 9th floor.” He added, trying to gain trust from Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled and nodded. Hoya was grinning when Seohyun nodded.

“But you have to follow me to the meeting room to give these things to my members. Then, I’ll walk you to the radio conti. Are you okay with that?”

“Okay…. Let’s get going then..” Seohyun said.

They walked to the meeting room and gave the food and drinks to Infinite and the staff members.

When they walked in to the meeting room, everyone was shocked to see Hoya with Seohyun beside him. Woohyun was the most shocked among all of them. He couldn’t believe that Seohyun was actually with Hoya. He felt jealous.

“Seohyun ah, what are you doing here?” Woohyun asked, trying to boast his close relationship with Seohyun.

“Ah, woohyun ah! SNSD has radio broadcasting radio for Sukira today.” Seohyun replied, happily.

Hoya , who noticed that Woohyun was trying to score a conversation with Seohyun, quickly demanded that they should leave now to send Seohyun back to the radio conti.

“Well.. let me walk you then.” Woohyun said.

Oh please, don’t, you're always ruining my moments with her, Hoya thought.

“It’s okay. Hoya promised that he'll walk me to conti radio. Bye!” Seohyun said, leaving the room.

Woohyun looked at Hoya. He was so happy that he was smiling to his ears. Woohyun gritted his teeth as he watched the two of them left the room.

You may win today, but not next time, Woohyun thought.



 

 

Hoya walked Seohyun to the radio conti. He was so happy to get to walk side by side with Seohyun. It was what he always dreamt of.

“Seohyun sshi, are you that close with Woohyun?” Hoya blurted out. He quickly closed his mouth, getting mad at himself for asking such childish question.

Aish, she must think that I’m some what of a stupid person, Hoya thought.

Seohyun laughed, “ Well…. You can say that we’re close ever since that Running Man filming.. He was so kind to me..”

Hoya nodded as he said, “ So you must had fun with him…”

“Why? Are you jealous?” Seohyun .

“No. I never say that I was jealous. Why would I be jealous over such small things?” Hoya denied it, but at the same time he was blushing. Seohyun laughed. He was so jealous that he hoped he was the one who was chosen for the idol special episode. 

I just can't understand why the staffs chose Woohyun over me, I'm athletic, he thought.

Hoya smiled as he watched Seohyun laughing happily. She was so pretty.

After all of that talking, they arrived at the radio conti. They gave the food and drinks to the SNSD and SJ. All of them were like dogs and cats fighting over the foods and drinks. Yuri and Jessica was arguing over a chocopie, while Yoona was hiding potato chips from the others.

“Keundae…. Seohyun ah, how did you come with Hoya?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Oh we met outside the building. All of the Infinite members are also here.”

“Oh I thought that you guys were dating each other ever since that Sukira episode.” Eunhyuk laughed, reminiscing the time when Infinite came to Sukira and teased Hoya for being shy having Seohyun with them.

Hoya and Seohyun blushed as they were also reminded by the incident that day. It was so embarrassing.

“Huh? Seohyun went to Sukira with infinite?” Tiffany asked.

“Ah, unnie…. Mianhae, I didn’t tell you guys, right. I was so bored that day. Sooyoung unnie suggested that I should go to Sukira to have fun.” Seohyun explained looking at Sooyoung. Sooyoung proudly nodded, saying that she was the one who suggested Seohyun to go to the Sukira.

Tiffany’s face changed.

“It was so funny when Seohyun said that she thought Hoya was quite cool. Hoya was blushing.” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Really? Ohhh…. Someone fell for our maknae.” Jessica cheered as she clapped her hands.

Tiffany looked at Seohyun with a betrayed face. I can’t believe she lied to me, she thought. So, she was already into him from the first place, she thought.

“Hoya, i think you should go back now.” Seohyun said, looking at him with the if-you-stay-here-you’ll be-in-a-big trouble face.

“Uhh? Ah, yeah… Right. I should go back now. it was nice talking to sunbaenim though.” Hoya said as he bowed and left the radio conti.

 


 

Seohyun followed him out. She was going to walk him back to the elevator.

“It’s okay, I’ll walk by myself. You can go back to the radio conti.” Hoya said.

“I’ll just walk you to the elevator. I’ll feel bad if you don’t let me do that since you’ve help me carry those bags and walked me to the 9th floor.” Seohyun smiled.

Hoya smiled shyly. He was so happy that he and Seohyun were becoming more closer. Both of them walked side by side, but the awkwardness can still be seen through rough eyes.

Hoya noticed that Seohyun was also awkward with that silence situation. He started a conversation to avoid the awkwardness between them grow bigger.

“Uhm… So, Seohyun sshi, i… well…. I was wondering if I can have…. Uhm…”

“Have what?”

“Can I have your……”

“What?”

“Can I….”

“What is it?”

“Can I have a coffee with you some other time when we meet again….” Hoya blurted out. He looked down at the floor while getting mad at himself. He actually wanted to get her phone number.

Stupid, what the hell with coffee, he thought.

“A coffee? That’s all?” Seohyun asked. She was actually had a little hope of him asking her for some other things such as phone number. Well, she can’t deny the fact that Hoya was an attractive person. She’s been like that ever since they met at the store that midnight.

But there’s no way I’m falling for him right, she thought. It must be because he’s kind, so I only like him for his attitude, nothing more than that, she thought.

“Oh? Ehm, yeah. That’s all. A coffee. We’re friends now, right? Is it? Or is it just me?”

Seohyun laughed and replied, “ Of course, we’re friends. I won’t mind for a coffee.”

He’s quite cute, she thought.

Without themselves knowing, they finally arrived the elevator.

“Oh, the elevator’s here.” Seohyun said, a bit disappointed because she felt great talking with Hoya.

“OH yeah right…. Hmm… I guess I have to get going now. Bye!” Hoya waved. Actually he was feeling a bit sad too.

Seohyun smiled and waved back at him as the elevator closes down.

He’s quite an interesting man, she thought. She was smiling all the way.



 

Author's Note : Sorry for the late update! My broadband was not paid, but it's paid now, so no worries. By the way, i got my poster done already!! thanks so much SHERIOKA! 대박!! 고마워... Here's HoyaxSeohyun moment for you guys!!!