Running Man : Changes or Maybe No Changes

Two Hearts

 

Since there are 6 couples, the staffs arranged 2 couples to one car. Seohyun and Dongwoon was in the same car as Suk Jin and Haha.

Suk Jin : You guys should’ve seen Woohyun’s face just now when Seohyun rejected him. He was dumbfounded that he did not even know what to do.

Haha : Maybe he really likes Seohyun since he chose Jongkook hyung over Jiyoung to be his partner.

Suk Jin : Seriously, you guys were best friends, right? It’s really interesting how Dongwoon can be Seohyun’s best friend. I mean…. Seohyun was known for not having much interest in guys.

Seohyun : Aniyo…. It’s not like that… It’s just that I wasn’t ready that time…..

Dongwoon : It was quite hard for me to approach her at first. Seriously, I still remember the day when I met her at the hair shop. I was about to take out my PSP from my bag. But when I saw her coming, I quickly put away my PSP and took out a book.

Haha : How did you get close though? *driving*

Seohyun : We always met at the hair shop. Five times a week, I guessed. Dongwoon was the one who started a conversation to me, so I feel a bit bad, worrying that he might has bad impression of me for being cold.

Dongwoon smiled at Seohyun as he hold her hand tightly, making her blushed.

 


 

On The Other Car

Jongkook and Woohyun was assigned in the same car as JaeSuk and Hyorin. Jaesuk was the driver.

Jaesuk : So, Woohyun sshi, you know what…. You’re the first one to choose Jongkook over female idol.

Woohyun : ahahaha… well, I just don’t want scandals to come out….. my heart is always with Inspirits. *throwing love to the camera like he always do on variety shows *

Hyorin : I can see that he really wants to be with Seohyun.

Jongkook : Right? I thought I was the one who has that thought.

Woohyun : Aniyo, she wants to be with Dongwoon. So let her be.

Woohyun nodded and he made that statement. Deep in his heart, he can feel jealousy towards Seohyun and Dongwoon.

 


 

After all of the missions that they’re kept on doing for the whole day, they spent the night in a chalet.

 

Before the girls went to sleep, the producer came to their room.

Producer : Okay, girls…. This is important for the mission that you will be doing tomorrow.

The girls nodded.

Producer : Choose a number from 1 to 7. Each of you.

Jihyo : I like number 6.

Hyorin : 1 for me.

Seohyun : Then, I want number 4.

Jiyoung : Then, I will take the last number. 7.

Jihyo : but what does this has to do with the mission tomorrow.? Does the male members know about this?

Producer :The male members don’t know about this. Don’t tell them. You’ll know everything tomorrow. Good night girls. *closing the door*

After the producer left their room, the girls continued to chat about what will happen tomorrow and the mission.

Seohyun : Aigoo… We can’t predict what will happen tomorrow. Running man always surprised us.

Jihyo : But you know what…. I think our partner for today will change tomorrow.

Hyorin : yeah… I thought so too….

One thing that they didn’t know was that the staffs had decided that whoever ( males ) that woke up first, fourth, sixth and last, will get to be with the girls. While those failed, will get to partnered up with the other male members. 



 

Author's Note : Okay.... I'm on a roll today.. LOL..... Thanks for your support!!!!!!!! Enjoy....