Confession

Two Hearts

 

“What happened to you and the manager?” Sunggyu asked, after noticing Hoya dragged the manager to the corner.

Hoya shook his head, signaling that it is nothing big for them to worry about.

“Do you have to ask?” Woohyun smirked.

Hoya glared at him.

“He’s trying to complain about WGM to the manager.” Woohyun added, despite the glaring that he received from Hoya.

“Yah, Woohyun ah! Why are you being so sarcastic?!” Sungyeol yelled. Lately, Woohyun kept on picking fights with Hoya.

 “Woohyun ah, stop it. He’s already stress as it is. Don’t try to add into it.” Dongwoo said, patting Hoya’s back.



 

 

After the show, Hoya decided to meet up secretly with Seohyun. He dialed her phone number at the corner in the dressing room.

He dialed it several times, but she didn’t answer it. He expected that it would turn out like that because she was mad about him going on WGM. Though she never mentioned that she was mad or upset, but he could read it through her face expression.

To : Seohyun

From : Hoya

Seohyun ah, we need to meet. We need to talk now and this is important. Let’s meet up near the emergency stairs.

He closed his eyes for a while, praying that she might read his message and meet him as well.

 



 

 

 

Waiting Room – SNSD

SNSD was in the waiting room after their performance ended just now. The only thing that they are waiting for right now is for the music show to end.

“Seohyun ah, your phone kept on ringing since the last 15 minutes ago.” Sooyoung said, shoving Seohyun’s phone to her.

Seohyun nodded and just nudged the phone a bit far from her.

Then, it rang again.

“Yah Seo Joo Hyun! Aren’t you going to pick up that call?! Who is it that made you refuse to answer the call?” Sooyoung yelled. She was already very stress with her new drama coming up soon. She was studying over the script and Seohyun’s phone that kept on ringing can’t help her much to focus.

Seohyun let out a sigh and took her phone.

To: Seohyun

From : Hoya

Seohyun ah, we need to meet. We need to talk and this is very important. Let’s meet up near the emergency stairs.

She saw the message and put it away from her. She was feeling very stupid. There’s nothing going on between her and Hoya, but she’s acting like a girlfriend who is mad with his boyfriend flirting with other girls.

She just can’t help but to feel jealous knowing the fact that Hoya and Chorong will be in WGM.

Just then, her phone rang again.

She looked at the screen and saw Hoya’s ID name.

“Why?” She asked, as soon as she answered the call.

“Finally, you answer my call. We need to meet.” He said.

“I don’t want to.” She said coldly.

She was very mad at herself for acting like that.

“Please, we have to meet. I need to explain something to you.”

“Just explain it through the phone. I don’t feel like meeting you now.”

“This is not something that can be discussed through the phone!”

“I said I’m not meeting you!”

“You have to! This thing has something to do with you and me! You know it very well!”

Hoya was sounding mad and desperate each time he talked to her.

“Please…. Just meet me this once. I’ll wait for you until you come.” He added before hanging up.

 



 

 

Seohyun heaved out a sigh and walked out. She was heading to the emergency stairs. She wanted to end this once and for all even though nothing ever started between the two of them.

She wanted to make sure of her feelings and forget about him.

“Okay, Seohyun. Be professional.” She said to herself.

When she walked to the emergency stairs, she was feeling really nervous as if it was the first time they met. She could felt her steps become heavier as she’s close to the destination.

 



 

 

“What is it that you want to talk about?” Seohyun asked, coldly.

Hoya, who was already waiting for Seohyun for 30 minutes at the emergency stairs, was so happy to meet her, but her expression when he meet her wasn’t like what he predicted.

“I don’t have much time. Plus, you won’t want us meeting like this go on public in the internet, right? You have your pride to take care of, don’t you?” She blurted out. She knew that she was at fault for getting mad at him for no reason.

“Seohyun ah, it’s not like what you think. I have nothing to do with Chorong. I never wrote her name in it.” Hoya explained.

She looked at him with a sarcastic face.

“Why are you explaining all of this to me? I never told you to explain anything to me.” She said.

“Plus, we’re nothing.” She added, but this time she stared at him at the word nothing.

Hoya could sense something is not right at that moment. He knew that she’s hurt over the fact that he’s going to be in WGM.

 Though they never talked about anything that related to love or relationship, but they way they treated each other can just represent the feelings that they have for each other. Even though Seohyun never say out loud about her feelings, but he knew very well that she was feeling the same way like he do.

She was very hurt at that moment, she quickly walked away. Right at that moment, Hoya grabbed her wrist as a signal of telling her not to leave just yet.

“We’re nothing?” He said, still not letting go of her wrist.

“NOTHING.” She stressed the whole sentence, as she let go of his grip.

“Who said we’re nothing when we actually felt the same thing?” He stared at her, who was already turning her back.

The words made Seohyun stopped immediately. She never expected to hear such things from him.

“You felt it, don’t you?” Hoya said, with a more softer voice than before.

She clenched her fists.

Then, all of a sudden, she felt warm all over her body.

Hoya was wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

“I fell in love with you ever since I saw you at the convenient store that day. You don’t know how fast my heart was beating for you every time your eyes met my eyes.” He confessed.

“Hoya….”

“You may not believe this, but I don’t feel anything with other girls.” He said.

They were still in the position of Hoya embracing her from the back.

“Hoya ah…”

“Seohyun ah, I really love you.” Hoya said, embracing her even harder than before.

He turned her around to face him, but she still had her head down.

“If you don’t want me to do the program, just be honest.” He said.

“So what if I don’t want you to be in it? Nothing will change.” She said, lifting her head up to face him.

“Then I will fall out of the program for you.” He said, with a serious tone.



 

Author's Note : Sorry for not updating for too long.. I'm too busy with my studies.... Anyway, enjoy..