Awkward

Two Hearts

 

Ever since that day, Seohyun had been feeling really uncomfortable. She knew that she could just think that like it never happened, but it’s just so hard for her to do so because SNSD had been very active in participating in variety shows and radio shows. Most of the shows invited other guests like Infinite.

Just a few days ago, she was one of the guests in SBS Star King. Woohyun, Sungyeol and Dongwoo were there as well. It was so hard for her to act like nothing had happened that day.

All of a sudden, she acted awkwardly when she saw Woohyun. When the Infinite members greeted SNSD, Woohyun was looking at her with a did-you-think-about-it face.

She seemed to know that Dongwoo and Sungyeol knew about the fight that happened in the hallway that day because they kept staring at her whenever they had the chance.

When the recording ended, Seohyun quickly stick together with her members. She didn’t want to be alone as she knew that Woohyun might approach her to talk her about it.

Even though she was with her members, she would glance at Woohyun because she felt like someone was staring at her.



 

 

Dorm Room

Seohyun was at her desk, doing her assignment on the laptop. But she kept on getting distracted by the thoughts of Woohyun.

I LIKE YOU, SEO JOO HYUN.

She was getting mad as she couldn’t get the thoughts of him out from her mind. She slammed the laptop and fold her arms with serious look on her face.

Taeyeon, who was walking passed Seohyun’s room, quickly came in when she saw her slamming the laptop.

“Yah! Seohyun ah, wae?” Taeyeon barged in.

Seohyun was startled by Taeyeon’s voice.

“Unnie….”

“Why did you slam the laptop? Is something wrong?” She asked.

“Aniyo…. I was just out of idea for the assignment.” Seohyun replied.

“I don’t think that’s the problem. You’ve become a bit moody these days. Did something happened to you? You can talk to me about it.”

Seohyun looked at Taeyeon with a what-should-i-do face. She was pouting too.

“I know something is going on. You can tell me.” Taeyeon said, patting her shoulder.

“Unnie, how do you refuse someone that confessed to you?” Seohyun asked.

Taeyeon smirked, “Looks like someone confessed to you. It’s okay if you don’t want to tell who. But you have to be very careful if you want to refuse someone since we’re idols.”

Seohyun slightly nodded and told everything to Taeyeon about Woohyun’s confession and what had happened during SBS Gayo Daejun except for the part where he and Hoya had a fight.

“OMO! He confessed to you that day? OMG! Then, it’s only two weeks ago then.”

Seohyun nodded.

“I think Woohyun’s a good guy.” Taeyeon voiced out her opinion.

“Of course, he’s…. A good…. Guy…. Indeed.”

“You don’t seem to like him very much. I thought the two of you were friends?”

“Of course we’re friends….” Seohyun slightly nodded.

“But you don’t feel the same way like he does, huh? I can see it through your wavering eyes.” Taeyeon laughed.

She smiled bitterly.

“Oh so it must be that you’re not ready for this kind of thing yet.”

“Not really.” Seohyun replied.

“Eh? Seriously? So, you’re saying that you’re actually in love with someone now?” Taeyeon asked, getting all hyped.

Seohyun stayed silent. She was a bit uncomfortable talking about love with her unnie because this was the first time she talked about it.

“Okay, I understand that you might find this strange. But you know you fall for him when you kept on wanting to see him and you heart beats like crazy when you think or see him.” Taeyeon said.

She slightly nodded. She was thinking about it too. She was feeling the same way just like how Taeyeon described earlier. Every time she met Hoya, she was so happy and excited. It’s not that she is not that happy meeting Woohyun, but she didn’t felt her heart beating with him.

“I’ll leave you to think about it. It’s never wrong to fall in love, maknae. Don’t think it’s wrong just because of our status of idol.”

With that, Taeyeon left the room as she patted her shoulder.

 


 

Seohyun POV

I was feeling the exact how Taeyeon unnie described it just now.

Could it be that I’m really falling in love with Hoya?

Then, how about Woohyun? I don’t want him to feel hurt. But I don’t want to lie to him either.

What should I do?



 

Author Note : Updated! Keekekekekekekekeke....