Running Man : HyunHyun Part 2

Two Hearts

 

Strange, he thought. It’s not like it’s his first time to be in that situation with girls. He hold a lot of girls’ hand like Rainbow during performances, variety shows. But why does he feel like he’s going to explode just because Seohyun joined her fingers with his?

Woohyun and Seohyun walked into a store room where the workers put extra blanket, pillow and cushion in it. They tried to look around to see if there’s any place that they can hide.

There was a table at the corner of the room. It was covered with boxes.

KRRIINNGG!!

Bell sounds.

They quickly hid under the table. Woohyun was the first one to go under the table. Then, Seohyun, but her head knocked the table as she was in a hurry to hide.

“Are you okay?” Woohyun asked, as he patted Seohyun’s head. Seohyun blushed.

QQUAAACKKK!!

The door opened.

Seohyun tried her best not to make any noise.

Woohyun felt like Jaesuk could open the boxes anytime and discover them under the table. So, he pulled Seohyun near him.

Woohyun’s guess was right. Jaesuk kicked the boxes, but luckily not all of the boxes fell down. He hugged her, making sure Jaesuk would not notice that they were there.

Seohyun looked at her with a what-are-you-doing face. Woohyun made the “be quiet” hand movement. Seohyun nodded.

“Oppa, I don’t think anyone is here.” Hyorin said.

With that, Jaesuk and Hyorin left the room.

Seohyun and Woohyun,who was very careful in breathing, finally get to breathe properly. Seohyun let out a heaved sigh as she accidentally rested her head on Woohyun’s chest.

Seohyun quickly free herself from Woohyun’s embrace. “Mianhaeyo.” She said as she sat next to him. Woohyun smiled.

He could feel his heart wanting to explode any time. He was feeling so hot inside. Their hands were still together.

“Do you think we’re still safe in here?” Seohyun asked.

“I think so.” Woohyun said.

QUACCKK!!

The door opened again.

Oh god, not again, the two of them thought. This time it was Jongkook and Jiyoung. Although they were not the seekers, but they still can’t be discover because there is a possibility that the couple might tell on them to Jaesuk and Hyorin as a bait.

Seohyun cuddled into Woohyun’s arm, not wanting to be discover. She really wanted to win the meat set. Woohyun, who was focusing on not letting his breath out loud, shocked when Seohyun cuddled into his arm. He blushed and felt overwhelmed by it. He quickly responded by hugging her and putting his left hand on her waist.

“Oppa, let’s hide in here.” Jiyoung said.

“Andwae, Jaesuk has a good eye. He knows places that people would hide.” Jongkook said and left the room.

Once again, Seohyun and Woohyun let out a heaved sigh. Seohyun looked at her watch. It was already 10.35am. They started the game at 10am and they must hide for 1 hour, that means they still have 25 minutes more to hide. She closed her eyes wishing that they wouldn’t be discover until the end.

“Are you scared? You want to change our hiding place?” Woohyun asked.

“No, it’s okay. We still have 25 minutes left. We’ll be able to stay like this until then.” Seohyun smiled.

10 minutes have gone…..

They still have 15 minutes left.

Looking at the situation that no one came to their hideout, they were a bit joyful and relax. They started to start some conversation.

“So…. I wanted to ask you this…. Ever since we met in Sukira that day, you remember right?” Woohyun asked.

“Oh yeah! Of course…. I was so bored that day in the dorm. So, Leeteuk Oppa and Eunhyuk Oppa told me to come to to Sukira to have some fun. I was having blast that day… thanks to all of you…” Seohyun smiled.

“Uhmm….. Hehe…. Do you like Infinite by the way? Don’t get me the wrong way, I was only asking. Well, these days some people said that they prefer TeenTop than us. Well, I’m not saying that I hate them…. It’s just that we have that feeling of…..”

Seohyun cut him and said, “ I like Infinite. All of the SNSD members like Infinite.”

“If you don’t mind, may I know your favorite member?”

“Uhm…. Hmmm…. I haven’t think about it. But Tiffany Unnie likes Hoya so much. “

“Really? So does that mean no one can choose Hoya already since Tiffany likes him?”

“Oh? How did you know about that?”

“We’re like that too… since Tiffany likes Hoya, so I bet you and the other members have to choose other guys, huh?” Woohyun smirked. He was actually happy with it. That means Woohyun still have chances to be Seohyun’s favorite member in Infinite.

“ATTENTION TO WOOHYUN AND SEOHYUN COUPLE! YOU GUYS ARE THE WINNER! COME OUT NOW!”

Seohyun and Woohyun were so happy to hear the announcement that they cheered loudly as they came out.

On the way to the main filming set, Woohyun suddenly hold Seohyun’s hand.

“I…. Uhm….”

“What? Something wrong? Oh okay….. We’ll divide the meat equally, don’t worry.” Seohyun laughed.

“No, it’s not about that… I… Do you… mind… if I.. I… well…. You…. Give your number… to me?”Woohyun said with his head down.

“Huh? Wh….”

“Don’t get me wrong. I won’t give it to others. I just want to get along with you. That’s all. But if it bothers you, then okay…. I won’t force you to give me though.”

 

“Okay…. But after the filming finished.” Seohyun smiled. 



 

Author's Note : End of Running Man Episode