Misunderstanding

Two Hearts

 

KBS Music Bank

Today, the line-up performers that will be performing on Music Bank were SNSD, Infinite, APink, IU, Wonder Girls, Troublemaker and many more.

Before SNSD’s performance, Infinite was set to perform. The girls went to the backstage earlier because they didn’t want to cause any problems before their turn such as coming late.

“Seohyun ah, annyong!” Woohyun greeted her.

Seohyun lifted her head, only to see Woohyun greeting her with Hoya by his side. Woohyun was smiling widely.

She tried to fake a smile. It was really hard for her too look at Hoya. She could feel that Hoya was looking at her as well.

“Seo….” Hoya reached out.

Seohyun faked a smile and left them to join her members in the corner.

“She knows.” Woohyun said, looking at Hoya.

Hoya looked at him with a confused face.

“She knows that you’re going to be a couple with Chorong on WGM.” He smirked.

“What? How did she know? I didn’t even tell her.”

“I told her. I could see that you don’t have the courage to tell her the truth, so I thought that I had to step in.” Woohyun replied and left him.

Hoya looked at him with a i-can’t-believe-he-did-that look on his face. He never thought that Woohyun would go this far.

He quickly run towards Seohyun and grabbed her by the wrist.

“Listen…. I’m not with Chorong….” He said, not letting go of her wrist.

“So? Oh and congratulations. I’ll watch you on the show.” Seohyun smiled. Of course, it was a fake one. Everyone could see that it was a fake one, even Hoya could see it.

“I know you don’t mean that.” He said.

“I’m sorry. I have to go now.” She said, trying to free her wrist from his hands.

“Go where? You don’t have anywhere to go! You’re performing soon.” He said, still holding her wrist.

When the two of them were in a midst of small quarreling, a girl in mini white dress was approaching them.

“Hoya sshi!”

Seohyun and Hoya looked at the girl that was calling Hoya’s name.

“Chor…. Chorong sshi.” Hoya said, still holding on to Seohyun’s wrist, but not as tight as before.

“Chorong sshi, annyonghaseyo!” Seohyun bowed as she freed her wrist from Hoya. Luckily, Chorong didn’t see it.

“Can I have a word with Hoya, Seohyun sshi?” Chorong said, with a smile on her face. She was trying to make Seohyun leave. Chorong knew very well that Hoya wanted to spend time with Seohyun, but she can’t allow it since he will be her ‘husband’.

Seohyun seemed to understand that Chorong wanted her to leave the two of them. Though she was very angry with her suggestion, but she still did as she was told.

Hoya tried to stop her from leaving, by saying that she can hear everything since they’re friends. But Chorong kept on insisting that she should leave and that she had to be with her members to rehearsal some parts together.

 



 

 

 

“What is it that you need to talk to me about?” Hoya asked. His eyes were still wandering around searching for Seohyun.

“Thank you so much for writing my name on the list. I wrote your name as well.” Chorong smiled shyly.

Hoya looked at her with a confused face. He never said that he wrote her name as his first choice, in fact he didn’t even write anyone’s name in it.

“I’ve heard it from my manager.” She said.

His face expression changed from confused to serious. He knew that his manager had something to do with this. He knew that he made up stories, so that rumors won’t come out.

“Chorong sshi, if you don’t mind, I need to go get together with my members.” He said, and left her standing there alone.

Chorong was left dumbfounded. Why is he mad about that, she thought. Her manager was the one who told her about his choices. Is it something that he should be mad? Is it that wrong or embarrassing for her to know his choices?

She felt a bit hurt with him acting stupid with her.


 



 

 

Hoya was looking for his manager, but he was nowhere to be seen.

“Hoya ah, who are you looking for?” Sunggyu asked, after noticing that Hoya’s eyes were as big as an eagle, trying to find someone.

“Where is our manager hyung?” He asked.

“Oh, I thought he was around here just now.” Sunggyu replied.

“Manager hyung is coming here.” Sungjong said, pointing at the manager that was walking toward them with a mineral water on his right hand.

Hoya quickly walked towards him.

“Hyung, we need to talk.”

“Hoya ah, but Woohyun wanted me to get him a mineral water.” The manager said.

He took over the mineral water that was in his manager’s right hand and threw it to Sungjong, telling him to give it to Woohyun.

Then, he dragged the manager to a corner.

“Hyung, why did you lie to A Pink’s manager?” He said, sounding a bit angry.

“Oh that. I had to make it up because their manager was very curious about why you refused to do the show with Chorong.”

“I told you that I just didn’t want to do it.
 

“I told him just like how you asked me to. But he was so persistent that you have another reason, so I had to make up the stories. I’m sorry, just put up with it.”

“Hyung, Chorong knows about that now. She actually thinks that she’s my first choice when I didn’t even list anyone.” He said.

“Listen, Hoya. It’s partially your fault. You should’ve written the person’s name that you want to be on the show with.” The manager said, trying to put the blame on Hoya.

“What?! So, now this is my fault? I told you that I don’t want to go on the show, did I? Hyung was the one who forced me into it.” He said, raising his tone a bit. He was getting mad with the manager.

“Okay, fine. But you already agreed to do that. So, you have to do as I told you. I have my duty which is to protect you guys from getting rumors!”

Hoya bit his lip. He knew that he was at fault for raising his voice in front of his manager. He lowered his head down.

“I don’t want to see you complaining about this and that anymore. We’ve already discussed about this and everything will go as planned.” The manager said and left him alone.

He sighed as he watched the manager walked away. He really didn’t want to go on the show. He only agreed that because he wanted to take care of the pride of both groups. But this time it’s about a story made up by his manager for the sake of A Pink.

OKAY! INFINITE WILL GO NEXT!

Hoya quickly run up to s.