Annoying....

Two Hearts

 

MBC Music Core

Infinite was scheduled to perform Paradise in Music Core. At the same time, they were filming for KBS Birth of A Family with their dogs. When they were given a break, Hoya brought Nurung out for a waiting-room-round-time. He was trying to let the other idols to see Nurung.

When he walked pass by Apink’s room, Chorong was on her way out.

“Hoya sshi! Annyonghaseyo! Omo, is this the dog that you guys were raising?” Chorong said, approaching Nurung.

“Chorong sshi, annyonghaseyo! Yes, his name is Nurung. We have a filming today. So,, that’s why we brought all three of them here. I brought him out for a tour around the waiting room. I want him to get familiar with crowded place.”  Hoya smiled.

APink was on the same program with them. They even lived in the same place. Even so, they never talked seriously with each other. All that they do was giving greetings to each other and giving CD to each other.

“Do you mind if I hold him?” Chorong asked.

Hoya nodded and placed Nurung to her arm. He was happy that Nurung liked to be with Chorong.

“I need to take him to tour the waiting room.” Hoya said.

“Can I go with you?” Chorong asked, with her puppy eyes.

Hoya was taken aback for a while because he never thought that she would ask such thing from him. He couldn’t say no because it might hurt her pride.

“Well… I think it’s okay.” He smiled.

Chorong was so happy that she started to kiss the dog and followed behind Hoya.

Truthfully, Hoya was a bit uncomfortable with Chorong following him around like that because she never done that to him before.  He even thought that maybe Chorong was being like this because she likes him.

Oh no, I can’t jump into conclusion, it might be that she really likes the dog, he thought.

They went to all the waiting room, Super Junior, X5, Teen Top, T-Ara, Wonder Girls, UKISS and many more.

The last waiting room that they had to visit was SNSD.

When Hoya knocked on the door, Sooyoung opened the door.

“Omo! Hoya sshi!” Sooyoung said.

“Annyonghaseyo, sunbaenim! I came here to let Nurung to meet SNSD. Actually, I want him to be familiar with crowded place.” Hoya explained after he bowed 90 degrees to them. Chorong bowed 90 degrees to SNSD as well.

Chorong was crowded by the SNSD members because she was holding the dog that the members wanted to see.

Hoya looked around, as if he was looking for someone.

“Hoya sshi, why are you with Apink Chorong though?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh, he stopped by our waiting room, so I thought that maybe I can follow him too.” Chorong explained.

“Oh, I thought you were dating her.” Tiffany laughed.

“No way, Hoya wouldn’t do that when he has Seohyun in his heart.” Yoona laughed.

Chorong was dumbfounded when she heard what Yoona said.

Seohyun in his heart, she wondered.

“Come to think of it, where is Seohyun?” Taeyeon said.

After all of the commotions in SNSD waiting room, they left the room. When they were out from the room, they saw Seohyun walking towards them.

“Seohyun sshi, annyonghaseyo!” Hoya smiled. He was so happy to see Seohyun. He was actually looking for her just now.

“Sunbaenim, annyonghaseyo!” Chorong bowed.

“Annyonghaseyo!” Seohyun bowed and smiled.

“Chorong sshi, can you please bring Nurung to our waiting room?” Hoya pleaded.

“What? But why?” Chorong asked.

“I need to talk with Seohyun somewhere.”

Seohyun looked at Hoya. She was confused with his words. What does we have to talk about, she thought.

“Can’t I just wait here until you guys are done?” she asked. She didn’t want to go back on her own. This wasn’t the reason why she wanted to follow him around.

“It’s going to take longer than what you think. Can you help me? Please.” Hoya pleaded with his smile.

Chorong didn’t want to say yes, but she had no choice. If she were to insist on staying there until they were done, it might make her look like she’s some kind of desperate girl.

She nodded and left the two of them with hatred in her heart. All the way long back to the waiting room, she was thinking about what Yoona had said and  Hoya’s reaction when he saw Seohyun.

“It can’t be that they have something going on, right?” She murmured.

“Even if it is true, I cannot let that happen.” She said.

 


 

 

After Chorong left with Nurung, Hoya heaved out a big sigh, as if he was glad that Chorong is not with him anymore.

“Hoya sshi, what are you doing? What do we have to talk with each other?” Seohyun asked.

“Huh? Oh that! It’s nothing. I have nothing to say to you.” He smiled.

“What? Then why did you sent her away?”

“Oh that…. Uhm…. How should I explain this to you… I don’t really like her following me around. That’s why I sent her away by saying that I have something to talk to you. He was following me for the past one hour.”

“Really? I think she likes you.” Seohyun laughed.

“Hey don’t kid around with me like that. I just can’t imagine it.” He laughed along.

“Oh, how’s your practice with Woohyun doing? Okay?” He asked.

“Oh yes, it’s going smoothly, just like what we wanted. The performance is next week.” Seohyun replied. She was so nervous about her solo singing stage with Woohyun.

Hoya nodded. Even though he was a bit jealous that Woohyun get to sing with her in the same stage, but he was still happy because he gets to get close with Seohyun.

“So, when is your next practice?”

“Why do you ask? Don’t tell me you’re going to bring me to some restaurant for dinner and ran out immediately when the fans barged in.” She teased.

“Yah! I never knew that the fans were going to eat there. I was told that no students come to the restaurant at night.”

“Okay… Okay…” She laughed.

 

“By the way, don’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy the run that day. You have to admit it, it was fun.” Hoya laughed.



 

For those of you that doesn't know Chorong...

I made some research on AFF and noticed that this girl was always paired with Hoya. I don't know why. I only like their song, but I'm not familiar with their faces yet... Anyway, thanks for all the comments... I'm working on EXO members with Seohyun fanfic now.... LOL... Sehun & Luhan... Check it out 'kay!