SBS Gayo Daejun : Woohyun mad?

Two Hearts

 

SBS Gayo Daejun

All of the SNSD members were in Japan for another music awards except for Seohyun. She was excluded from the performance in Japan because she had to do a live special stage performance with Woohyun.

Those who had special stage performance had to come earlier than the other idols. Seohyun was told to tag along with the Super Junior members to SBS.

“Seohyun ah, you must be lonely without your members here.” Eunhyuk said, giving some crackers to her.

“Yeah, a bit, but I’m fine because I have oppas here.” Seohyun smiled. She was so grateful that she joined SM because they treated each other like families.

“If you want anything, just tell us okay. We’ll get it for you.” Leeteuk said, patting her head.

THOSE WHO ARE PREPARING FOR THE SINGING SPECIAL STAGE, PLEASE COME TO THE MAIN STAGE RIGHT NOW TO REHEARSE.

Seohyun went to the main stage together with the SJ members. The other idols were already there. Woohyun was there too.

He waved his hand at Seohyun frantically when he saw her coming to the main stage.

“I thought you weren’t going to make it.” Woohyun said.

Seohyun looked at him with a confused face. She was sure that she confirmed everyone that she will be going on SBS Gayo Daejun instead of the performance in Japan.

“Well, I thought you were going to change your mind at the last minute.” He explained.

“Hey, I do what I promised okay.” She glared at her, kiddingly.

She looked around and noticed that almost all of the idols were gathered in the main stage. She noticed that Infinite members were sitting on the tables that were preserved for idols. Strangely, she couldn’t see Hoya anywhere.

“Woohyun ah, where is Hoya?” Seohyun asked, bluntly.

“What? Hoya? Why would you want to know about him?” Woohyun said, sounding a bit jealous.

I’m with her, how can she even ask about other guys to me, he thought.

“I don’t know where he is. He was here a while ago. Why?”

“Nothing, I was just curious.” Seohyun smiled.

“You seemed to be closer with him now, aren’t you?”

“You mean Hoya? Well, we’re not that close. But you can assume that we’re quite close enough to joke with each other. He’s a really funny guy, you know. It’s good to be friends with him. I was wrong about saying him cold for the first time I met him. He’s kind to me.” Seohyun praised Hoya. Without her knowing, she just couldn’t stop talking about how Hoya was kind to her.

“Enough. Let’s not talk about him anymore.” Woohyun said, he was mad.

“Why? He’s good.”

“Okay.. Okay, I know he’s good and all. You don’t have to remind me about those things. I already know it from the first time I met him. Now, please, let’s not talk about him anymore.”

“Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? Why do I feel like you hate him?” Seohyun looked at him.

“No, it’s nothing like what you think. I just don’t want to talk about him with you.” Woohyun said, as he stared straight into her eyes.

Seohyun could felt the anger in his eyes, which made her shut . She didn’t want to do anything worse on a good day like this.

“I’ll be out for a while to take some fresh air.” Woohyun said and left the main stage. As he was about to left, Seohyun quickly hold his hand, stopping him from leaving.

“I’ll be back right before our turn to rehearse. We’re after Eunji & Yoseob, right? I’ll be back before that.” He said with a bitter smile.

Seohyun let go of his hand and slightly nodded as she watched him left the main stage. She felt bad because she made his mood went bad.

But she was really curious about why he refused on talking about Hoya with her.

Just then, someone tapped her shoulder.

“What’s with him?”

She turned around and saw Dongwoon standing in front of her with headphones in his ears. He was holding his iPhone.

“Oh Dongwoon ah, it’s been a while since we met. How are you?” She asked.

“I’m fine. That’s Infinite Woohyun, right? What’s with him? Why did he left you here alone?” Dongwoon asked. He saw Seohyun holding on to Woohyun’s arm and her hand was averted by him.

“Oh, nothing, everything’s okay. He wanted to go out for some fresh air, that’s all.” She explained, not wanting Dongwoon to know about her having a small fight with Woohyun.

“I don’t think that’s the case. I’ve been watching you for a while, you know. I saw how he was getting mad at you.”

“You stalked me? Yah! He wasn’t getting mad at me. he was just upset about what I said to him.”

“Uhuh? Mind telling me what you told him to make him that mad.”

Seohyun told him everything about what she told Woohyun, including the part where he got mad when she continuously spoke about Hoya.

“Oh, so that’s why he got mad. Well, I think I get it why he would get mad. If I was him, I would’ve get mad too.”

She looked at him with a confused face.

“Easy, he likes you. That’s why he got mad. Man usually gets mad when the girl he likes talk about other guy in front of him.” Dongwoon smiled.

“Yah! There’s no way he likes me. we’re friends.” She insisted.

“Well, it could be that you’re the only one who thinks like that. by the way, why did you kept on praising Hoya? You like him?” Dongwoon guessed.

Seohyun’s face turned red when Dongwoon asked if she likes Hoya or not.

“Yah! Aniya! Why would I like him? You know I’m not someone that easily to fall for people. You know what type of man I lie, do you?” Seohyun said, denying strongly that she was not falling for Hoya.

“Okay okay…. Chill out, girl…. I know that for sure. We’ll see if you actually find that priest-like man in this real life.” Dongwoon laughed and left Seohyun.



 

 

Seohyun POV

Ahh… Son Dong Woon, seriously!! He’s always making me angry.

Falling for Hoya? Am I?

I couldn’t be falling for him, right? I mean, how can I fall for him, he’s not even a priest-like man. He’s nowhere near that.

But I enjoyed spending time with Hoya. He’s great and fun as well. I like it when he gave me his mafela.

I also enjoyed the run-away from crazy fans.

Urgh! Seo Joo Hyun, what are you thinking about?

This is not the time to think about how you feel to him or whatever it is.

Woohyun is still not here and our we’re going to go next after this.

Woohyun is so going to die if he’s not here when it’s our turn to rehearse.



 

Author's Note : Sorry for the late update... I know it's short... I'm sorry... I'll do even better next time... Don't forget to read my other fics too... Annyong!!!