Threats

Two Hearts

 

After a few weeks….

Infinite was practicing in their practice room. They were going to have concert in Japan, so they had to practice more than they usually do to give the best performance for the fans.

When the boys were having a break, their manager came in.

“Hoya ah, you will be appearing on WGM. Congratulations! You said that you wanted to appear in it, right? You got your wish come true.” He said.

Hoya looked at him with an excited face. He was hoping dearly that Seohyun would be his virtual wife.

“Chukahae! You will be paired up with A Pink Chorong.”

All of the Infinite members were cheering and clapping for him.

“Oh great! You two will be the cutest couple ever.” Woohyun smiled. He was so happy deep down his heart. He knew that Hoya applied for WGM because he wanted to be on the show with Seohyun. Knowing that his wish didn’t come true makes him feel real good.

Hoya’s eyes widened. A Pink Chorong, he thought. That wasn’t what he wished for. He looked at Woohyun, who was praising him just now. He was really mad at him for praising him like that.

“Why do I have to be with A Pink Chorong?” He asked.

The members looked at him confusedly. They thought that he would be very happy with the news.

“You said that you wanted to be on the show, right? you got your wish. You said that you don’t care to be paired up with anyone.” The manager said.

Hoya didn’t say anything. He knew that he was the one said that he didn’t care to be paired up with anyone as long as he gets to be on the show. He regretted for not saying he wanted to be with Seohyun on the show.

“Why? Do you have anyone in your mind?”

“No….” Hoya shook his head.

All of the members and the manager except for Woohyun looked at Hoya with a confused face because Hoya looked a bit uncomfortable with the news.

“Hyung, can I think about this again?” Hoya asked.

“Don’t tell me you want to call this off.” The manager said.

“Just give me time to think about this again. I think I need to rethink about appearing on this show. Please don’t confirm anything with the staffs of WGM and A Pink.” He said and left the room.

Hoya went to the rooftop. It was one of the places where he can rest his mind because the rooftop was decorated like a garden with so many flowers there.

 


 

"What's with him?" Sunggyu said, watching Hoya leaving the practice room.

"Why is he so sad when he's the one who wants to apply for WGM?" Their manager said.

"I think he's not satisfied with the girl." Woohyun smirked. He knew very well who Hoya wants to be paired up with in WGM.

The members and the manager looked at him, waiting for an explaination from him.

Woohyun just smiled at them.

 



 

 

Hoya POV

I applied for WGM because I wanted to be with Seohyun. I didn’t apply it to be with Chorong or others.

Well, I know that it was partly my fault for not telling my choices from the start. But it’s not like I didn’t want to tell my choices, it’s just that I don’t want to anger my manager.

He would lashes out at me like how he did when Myungsoo confessed that he loves Krystal. It was so terrible that I don’t even want that to happen to me.

I know that he told us not to be in any relationship because he was worried that something bad might happen to us and the other person.

But I don’t think I can do this program with another girl.

I think I have to call this off. I don’t think I can do WGM with Chorong.

Even if I were to do it with her, I don’t think I can act so lovey-dovey with her. Then that will just make her feel hurt even more.

 


 

Dorm

The members went home after finishing their practice for the day. Hoya was too tired that he quickly washed up and went to sleep.

However, Woohyun barged into his room without even knocking the door. Hoya was upset with Woohyun’s attitude but since he was tired, he didn’t want to have a fight with him. He just covered himself with his blanket.

“Hey, I know you’re not sleeping.” Woohyun said, sitting beside him.

Hoya didn’t move a bit.

“Yah, about doing WGM with Chorong, I think you should do that and forgets about Seohyun.” He added.

He still didn’t move a bit. He knew that if he were to talk back to him, things will get even worse. Sunggyu might get mad at the two of them if he heard them fighting.

“You won’t want to bring shame to our group, right? Remember that if you call the show off when it is already leaked out on the news, Infinite, Woollim and A Pink’s name will be tarnished.”

With that, Woohyun patted his body and left the room.

"Oh, and one more thing.... Infinite, Woollim and A Pink's future will be in your hands.... Make sure you do the right thing...." He added.

Once Woohyun left, Hoya put aside the blanket that was covering him. He was really mad at him.

“I can’t believe he’s threatening me in that way.” He murmured.



 

Author's Note : It's been a while, isn't it? Kekekeke..... I'll update more.... Soon,... Thanks for all the comments!!