Special Stage?

Two Hearts

 

SBS Building

Three weeks before the SBS Gayo Daejun, a few idols with powerful vocal was called to a meetinga t SBS. The idols were Sistar Hyorin, Apink Eunji, SNSD Seohyun, Secret Jieun, SJ Kyuhyun, Infinite Woohyun, B2ST Yoseob and 2PM Junsu.

They were told that pairings were already made by the staffs.

SNSD Seohyun – Infinite Woohyun

Sistae Hyorin – SJ Kyuhyun

Apink Eunji – 2PM Junsu

Secret Jieun – B2ST Yoseob

Each pairings will be singing a duet song as the special stage for the SBS Gayo Daejun.

 


 

 

Infinite Car

Seohyun and Woohyun were on their way to SM to discuss about their duet song with a vocal teacher, Yoo Young Jin. When they were on the way, they talked a lot about the songs that sound interesting and popular.

“Wah daebak! I never imagined that I will be on the same stage singing a duet song with you.” Woohyun smiled.

“Yeah me too. Seriously, I was quite relieved that my partner was you. You were the closest person to me after Kyuhyun oppa.” Seohyun laughed.

“About the song, how about singing an English duet song? I know tons of them…. Trust me, those songs are so awesome!” Woohyun suggested, he was so happy to have a duet with Seohyun.

He felt like the chance of him getting closer to her is bigger. Perhaps he was also thinking about being more than friends.

When they arrived at SM, they talked about songs that they should sing at the concert. A lot of songs were thrown out, but Woohyun and Seohyun chose Lucky because it was the most comfortable song with only companion of guitar.

 


 

 

Infinite Dorm

Woohyun was smiling all day at the dorm. He was so happy just thinking about the days that they will be spending for practicing. Just thinking about how they would look like on stage together made him feel excited.

Just then, Hoya came in to his room to borrow some comic books to read.

Woohyun suddenly had the urge to tease Hoya. He wanted to make him jealous by telling him about the special stage on SBS Gayo daejun.

“Hey, I’m going to have a special stage with Seohyun for SBS Gayo Daejun.” Woohyun blurted out, confidently.

Hoya looked at him and said, “Like I’ll believe you.”

“You won’t have other choice but to believe me, because I just went to SBS for the meeting. Seohyun was there with me too.” He smirked.

Hoya stared at him as he gritted his teeth. Is he telling the truth, he thought.

“Why is it you? Why it isn’t Sunggyu hyung? One more…. Why is it Seohyun? Isn’t the main vocalist Taeyeon sunbaenim?”

“I don’t know. You should ask the producer. I am just doing it. Taeyeon is busy with the new musicals she’s working in these days.” Woohyun smiled at him. Actually, he was doing it to .

He was actually pissed off that day when Seohyun and Hoya were together at the KBS.

Hoya clenched his fist tightly and left the room with anger without borrowing the comic books that he wanted.

“That’s why I told you not to meddle between us.” Woohyun said. Actually, he was more like screaming. He did it on purpose to let Hoya hears about it.

He knew that his actions were childish for someone who is already reaching 21 years old, but he just couldn’t help it.



 

 

Seohyun and Woohyun were supposed to practice together for the special stage that they will be doing for SBS Gayo Daejun. But the two of them were so busy that they didn’t have the time to practice during the day.

Seohyun knew that it will be hard for them to practice for the special stage since Infinite was active in Japan while SNSD goes back from Japan to US.

So, she suggested that they should do practice during the night 10pm at Infinite’s practice room.

But Woohyun, who was busy with the Immortal Song Classic 2 recording, had to come late for the practice.

 


 

Practice Room

Seohyun, who had already arrived the practice room, quickly called Woohyun. She was scared to go in alone.

“Woohyun ah, I’m in front of your practice room now. what should I do?” Seohyun said.

“Mwo? Yah! Of course you had to go in….” Woohyun whispered. He was recording for KBS Immortal Song Classic that moment Seohyun called him.

“Hey! I need to hang up now…. I’m recording right now. Sorry. “ Woohyun said before he hung up, leaving Seohyun in shocked.

“Yah! Yah! Woohyun ah!” Seohyun said.

But nothing was heard. Woohyun really did hung up on her. She looked at her phone several times, can’t believe that Woohyun actually hung up on her.

Just when she was about to dial his number again, a message came from him.

To: Seohyun

From : Woohyun

Seohyun ah, just go in okay. Wait for me in there. I think I’ll be there around 11.30pm. Oh, just in case if no one is in there, use ‘INSPIRIT’ to get in okay. You’re okay with that, right? Don’t need to reply me. I’m turning my phone off. Bye! See you! – Woohyun

Seohyun looked at the message and made a huh-how-dare-he hung-up-on-me look on her face. The wind were blowing quite strong that day, which made Seohyun shivered. She quickly walked into the stairs leading to the practice room.

When she was about to key in the password, she heard music coming from the practice room. So, there was someone in the practice room, she thought.

“Feeeze… Like Me… Oh….”

Since there was someone is the room, she tried to knock several times. But no one opened the door.

She key in the password to the door and opened it.



 

 

Author Notes : Okay... Another chapter done.. So, I think all of you know who is in the practice room.

Oh sorry for the late update... I've been working on some fanfics... Those of you who likes WooTae...... I just made one for them...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128089/weird-love-oneshot-2pm-9pm-snsd-taeyeon-wootae-wooyoung-snsdx2pm