Stalker...

Two Hearts

 

KBS Building

SNSD made a comeback recently with The Boys. It was 9.30pm and their last schedule for that day is to be on air on Sukira. SNSD had arrived there 30 minutes earlier before the broadcasting.

"Aigoo.... My stomach..." Eunhyuk said, indicating that he was hungry.

"Oppa, you're hungry? We're hungry too." Hyoyeon said.

“Aigoo… I’m hungry…. Maknae ah, go and buy us food.” Sunny said.

Seohyun made the unnie-why-is-it-always-me look.

“Just kidding maknae…” Sunny laughed.

“It’s okay. I’m quite hungry too. I’ll be going out. Besides, I’m bored sitting here without doing anything. “ Seohyun smiled as she left the conti.

 


 

She walked out of the building and went to the nearest shop to buy food and drinks. She was not afraid to go there because the owner of the shop is used to celebrities coming there to buy food and drinks.

When she was on her way to the store, she heard someone walking behind her. She didn’t care much about it because she thought it was some other people walking on the same road as her. But then, she felt like the person is walking faster towards her.

Seohyun felt a bit scared that she speeds up her walking. The faster she speed up, the faster the person speed up.

“Oh no, please! God! Save me!” She thought to herself.

She turned around to see if the person is still following her.

None!

Strange, she thought. She was definitely sure that she heard footsteps behind her.

She started walking again and heard the same footsteps again. She was so scared to death. Then she turned around once again.

“Heok!”

She was shocked to see the man standing in front of her.

“Oh, Seohyun sshi!”

It was Hoya.

“What is he doing here? Is he the one who’s been following me?” She thought.

Hoya was looking at her with a what-happen face.

“Did you… by any chance,,,, followed me?” Seohyun asked.

“Huh? Me? Why would I do that? I just came out running from KBS building.” Hoya said, innocently.

“Seriously? Uhm…. Since when were you behind me?”

“Uhm… until just now… I just came out running.”

Seohyun nodded. Who followed her, she wondered.

“Why? Is something wrong?”

“Did you by any chance see someone behind me?” Seohyun asked, feeling nervous.

“You mean now? No… unless there’s ghost… “ Hoya laughed.

Seohyun nodded.

“Where are you going? Hoya asked.

“I’m going to the shop at the T junction. Oppa and unnie were hungry, so I went out to buy some food and drinks. I was bored to sit at the conti doing nothing while waiting to go on air. You?” She smiled.

“Infinite is having a script meeting with the staffs of Birth of Family. We were playing game to choose who will buy the food and drinks. Well, here’s the loser buying food and drinks.” Hoya laughed.

“Oh… that program… yeah…. Woohyun told me a lot about it. He said that the dogs were so cute but annoying at the same time because they pee everywhere. You guys do it with A Pink, right.”

Hoya nodded, “But they will be having meeting with the staffs tomorrow since they can’t make it today. So, did you see our dogs?”

Seohyun shrugged her shoulder, indicating that she never seen their dogs not even once.

“Uhmm…. I’ll bring our dogs to the waiting room someday. I’ll let you see them by then.” Hoya smiled.

“So, since we’re going to the same place, why don’t we walk together? It creeps me walking alone though.” Seohyun said. She was scared that the person will follow her again.

Hoya nodded and walked together with Seohyun to the store. He never imagined that he would walk the road together with Seohyun.

“So, why were you asking me if I was the one who followed you? Did someone followed you?” Hoya asked.

“Ah… Well…. Yeah…. I just feel it, I didn’t see it though. I was too scared to turned around. Luckily, you were around.” Seohyun said, smiling at him.

“Aha…. Must be one of your crazy fans…. We get that a lot too. Just be careful.” Hoya said.



 

 

After buying food and drinks for their members, Seohyun and Hoya went back. On their way home, they talked a lot.

Seohyun were having hard times carrying three plastic bags at the same time. But she couldn’t ask for Hoya’s help because she was afraid that she might tire out Hoya. Besides, they’re not that close yet. If it was Woohyun, she would’ve have ask for help because they’re close.

Seohyun just kept quiet about the hard times she had and struggled to carry the plastic bags.

Hoya noticed that Seohyun was having hard time carrying the plastic bags. He knew it because it was written all over her face.

“Uhm…. Mind if I help you with those plastic bags?” Hoya asked.

Seohyun looked at him and said that she was okay. She even tried hard to put on a calm look on her face while carrying the bags.

“Put down your bags then.” Hoya said as he put down his bag too.

Seohyun put down the bags just like what Hoya told her to. Hoya weighed each of the plastic bags with his hands.

"What are you doing?" Seohyun asked, confused with what Hoya was doing.

“Okay. Now hold this.” Hoya said giving Seohyun two plastic bags that are not too heavy. While Hoya was holding two plastic bags that were quite heavy for a girl to carry.

“Let’s go.” Hoya smiled, walking in front of  Seohyun.

Seohyun was still standing there. He’s a gentleman, she thought.

“Aren’t you going?” Hoya said.

“Eh…. Ah… Okay….” Seohyun blushed as she quickly run towards Hoya.

"Oh.... Uhm.... Hoya sshi, komawoyo!" Seohyun smiled as she looked at him.



 

Author's Note : More HoyaxSeohyun coming up....