SBS Gayo Daejun : A Fight

Two Hearts

 

OKAY! OKAY! EUNJI & YOSEOB GOOD JOB! JUST PRACTICE THE PART WHERE YOU GUYS NEED TO LOOK INTO EACH OTHER’S EYES. FEEL IT!

OKAY! NEXT…. SEOHYUN & WOOHYUN!

Seohyun was wandering around looking for Woohyun when their name was announced by the PD-nim.

“OMG! I’s our turn! Woohyun is so dead! He’s still not here!” Seohyun said, stomping her feet on the ground as soft as she can. Of course she didn’t want people to see the bad side of herself.

SEOHYUN & WOOHYUN, PLEASE COME UP TO THE STAGE. WE’RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME. WE REALLY NEED YOU GUYS TO COME UP NOW TO REHEARSE. WE DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME, SO WE WILL ONLY BE REHEARSING ONCE AND YOU GUYS CAN GO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES AND DO YOUR MAKEUP.

“Aish, I’m so dead! Where is Nam Woohyun!” Seohyun mumbled as she walked to the stage alone.

“Oh Seohyun sshi, thank God you came up. I was looking for you. By the way, where is Woohyun? Why are you alone?” PD-nim asked when he saw Seohyun coming up the stage alone.

All of the idols’ eyes were fixed at Seohyun. All of them were anticipating their performance.

“PD-nim, mianhaeyo…” Seohyun said, with her head down.

“What? Why? Why are you sorry? I asked you where is Woohyun? Don’t tell me he’s not here!” PD-nim said, starting raise his voice a bit higher than before.

Seohyun closed her eyes, wishing that Woohyun might show up in anytime now.

“PD-nim, Woohyun has a schedule to attend. He’ll be here before the performance start. Till then, I’ll take over his place. I’ll tell him everything later.”

Seohyun turned around and saw Hoya standing behind her, with his hoodies. Her eyes widened. She never thought or imagined that Hoya would show up to save her like a prince charming saving his princess or superhero. Her face blushed.

Everyone who was looking at Seohyun, now began to talk about how Hoya showed up to save her like a prince.

“Hoya sshi….” Seohyun mouthed.

“Oh fine okay. It’s better than not having any rehearsal and ruining everything on air. But do you….”

“Yes, I know the song and the dance step as well. Don’t worry. Just tell me where I should stand and I’ll tell that to Woohyun later.”  Hoya said, knowing what the PD-nim would say.

Seohyun slightly smiled, she was happy that Hoya showed up to save her. It was such a difficult situation for her to handle because she had never experienced such thing. She was always punctual in such duet performances before.

“You okay?” Hoya asked looking at Seohyun.

She nodded several times, insisting that she’s okay.

“Then, let’s rehearse now. I’ll be needing explanation from you after this ends.”

When the PD-nim played the song Superhuman, both of them stood in the middle and dance to the intro. Hoya knew the dance routine because he saw Woohyun practicing to the song several times. He thought that the steps were so flashy and cool, so he wanted to learn the dance too and maybe use it as his dance routine on variety shows.

He never thought that he will be dancing to that song with Seohyun.

After the rehearsal ended, everyone was clapping loudly.

“Yeoksi SM!!!!” Eunhyuk yelled as he waved his hands to Seohyun frantically. He was proud that everyone was clapping loudly because of the steps that made by the SM choreographers.

Then, both of them went to see the PD-nim if there’s anything that he wants to change or rearrange. Luckily, the PD-nim was satisfied with the performance and needed no change at all.



 

 

Backstage

When  Seohyun and Hoya were walking to the backstage, Woohyun showed up.

“So, you like it that Hoya danced with you?!” Woohyun raised his voice a bit.

Seohyun looked around to see if there’s any other people around. She could sense a fight will happened in here and she didn’t want anyone to see that even if it happens.

“Woohyun ah, where were you? I was looking for you.” Seohyun said, trying to speak in a manner, believing that if she speaks that way, Woohyun would reply to her in that tone as well.

“I thought I told you to wait for me! I thought I told you that I will be back before our turn.” Woohyun yelled. He was so angry that Hoya took his place.

“Hey, chill out, man! What’s with all the yelling to Seohyun? She didn’t done anything wrong. The PD-nim was yelling at her. I couldn’t stand to watch it, so I showed up to help her and you too.” Hoya said.

“By the way, you didn’t come back before your turn, right?” He added.

“Even so, you should’ve wait for me! you shouldn’t have go on stage with him!” Woohyun yelled. He was so close to throwing his fist to Hoya.

"What do you expect her to say to the PD-nim when it is obvious you're not around! Don't tell me you're expecting her to buy some time by saying she's sorry?!" Hoya lashed out.

Suddenly, Dongwoon who was walking out from the washroom, with his headphones in his ear, saw the commotion and quickly stopped Woohyun from throwing his fist.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Let’s do this in the right way. Let’s not fight.” Dongwoon said.

“Woohyun ah, why are you being like this? I don’t like it if you’re acting this way. Please act professional, can’t you?” Seohyun said. She was getting fed up with Woohyun kept on getting mad at Hoya and her.

“Seohyun ah, you should go back to your waiting room. “ Hoya said.

“But….”

“Now….”

Seohyun nodded and left to her waiting room.



 

 

“Now that you’ve got her under control, you must’ve been happy, huh?” Woohyun yelled.

“Woohyun ah, I really don’t get what you’re saying! I’m just helping her. She looked so pale when the PD-nim yelled at her. Do you expect me to look blankly at her getting mad from the PD-nim when I am her friend?” Hoya said.

“Don’t act so innocent. I hate it. You better get lost now! I don’t want to see you near me.” Woohyun yelled.

“Okay fine… If that’s what you want…. But listen..... you will regret whatever you say to me just now if you saw what happened on the stage earlier.” Hoya said and left.

Woohyun glared at him.

“Let me go!” Woohyun said, looking at Dongwoon, who was still holding on to him, worrying if he will punch Hoya in the face.

Dongwoon let go of him.

“Woohyun sshi, I don’t think you should be doing this kind of things.” He said and left him alone.

Woohyun glared at him as he walked away. He walked back to the waiting room.

 

 


 

Waiting Room

When Woohyun entered the room, Hoya was getting ready with his stage outfits.

He walked towards him and grabbed him by the collar of the jacket with the you’re-going-to-die look on his face.

“Yah! Woohyun ah! What are you doing?” Sunggyu yelled, when he saw Woohyun grabbing Hoya at the collar.

“Let him go! What’s with you!” Dongwoo yelled, trying to keep Woohyun away from Hoya.

Hoya was only staring blankly at Woohyun. He was fed up of explaining to him again after what he had already explained at the hallway just now.

“You! Isn’t it enough for you to steal her away from me every time we had practice in our practice room? Isn’t it enough for you that she kept on talking about you? Must you steal my place to perform with her on stage?!” Woohyun yelled. He had enough of everything.

He was fed up of hearing Seohyun kept on talking about Hoya. He was fed up about everyone kept on matching Seohyun with Hoya.

“Yah! Why are you guys fighting about a girl!” Sunggyu was getting mad. As a leader, the situation that he was in now was really making him angry because he had tried his best to avoid any fights among s.

“Don’t tell me you’re fighting because of Seohyun?” Myungsoo said, approaching both of them.

“Woohyun ah, I don’t see why it was wrong for me to take your place at the rehearsal just now. I was only helping her so that she won’t be blame by the PD-nim. It’s not like I’m going to replace you in the real stage.” Hoya finally spoke out.

“Oh you finally talk about it! Then you have the thoughts of replacing me, don’t you?! Okay then! You go up on stage and perform with her!” Woohyun yelled at him, as he threatened to swing his fist to Hoya.

“Yah! Woohyun ah! Come to your sense! Why are you doing this because of a girl?” Sunggyu said, trying to hug Woohyun from the front to stop him from throwing his fist to Hoya.

“Yes! I’m crazy! I’m crazy more than anyone! I can stand it when you take my spot in the radio mc. I can stand it when you take away my spot in the drama. But I can’t stand it if you want to take Seohyun as well!!”

“Listen! I’ve never thought of snatching her away from you. I only wanted to spend time with her! Is it that wrong?”

“Yes! It’s that wrong because you have feelings for her!”

Hoya was riled up by Woohyun and left the waiting room in an instant. Dongwoo tried to stop him from leaving, but Hoya was much more stronger than what he thought that he pushed him away.

“Yah! Hoya! Come back! Hoya ah!” Dongwoo yelled.

“Satisfied? Hoya left. Do you have to do this because of a girl? Do you have to do this to our own member that is like our family?” Sungygyu raised his voice.

Woohyun sat on the sofa, taking his breath.

“I don’t know what you were thinking attacking Hoya like that!” Dongwoo yelled.

 

“Seriously, did you guys fought before this outside the waiting room? If yes, then I don’t what to say to you. You guys are acting immature. Don’t you even feel ashamed acting like this in front of our maknae?” Sungyeol said.



 

Author's Note : Kekekeke... How's the update?? I've been getting a lot of inspiration by watching dream high 2... it's so fun .. i love JB-hyesung couple.. I really hope they will be together in the end, like how samdong - hyemi couple...