WGM?

Two Hearts

 

MBC Shim Shim Ta Pa

SNSD was the guest for the broadcast that day. Everyone was revising the script before going on air.

“Oppa, you better not ask anything other than in this script.” Jessica said.

“Wae? Are you afraid that I will ask you about your boyfriend?” Shindong laughed.

“Oppa….” She whined.

“Now that you mentioned it, I can use that question later on.” He laughed.

When it was time to go on air, they quickly took their seats in the conti and started the broadcast with Shindong.

“Annyonghaseyo! This is your DJ, Shindong! Today we have a guest that had everyone waited up for them to appear in this radio. After a long waited, we finally get to be with them. The nation’s girl group, So Nyeo Shi Dae!” Shindong introduced.

“Yay! Annyonghaseyo, SNSD imnida!”

The interview went on with the girls talking about their new album, the first rap ever in their title song and how Sooyoung wrote the lyrics for How Great Is Your Love.

After that, they took a break while playing on the song Mr Taxi.

“Girls, be ready. The next question will be about your love life.” Shindong said.

“Oppa, you’re not supposed to tell us.” Sunny said, looking around if the staffs heard what Shindong said.

“I know, but I’m afraid you girls will get panic on air, especially Jessica.” He said , looking at Jessica. She smiled shyly.

Then, they went on air again.

“Okay, we’re back again with SNSD! Yay! Let’s start on to the question. The next question will be a bit risky to some members. Is there anyone that you are interested in right now?” Shindong asked.

“I think the question is not applicable to Jessica.” Sooyoung laughed.

Jessica quickly pinched her shoulder slightly as she blushed. Everyone knows that she’s in a relationship with Jay Park. They had been together for three years.

Though there was hard time for them in the middle during Jay was in a trouble of a comment that he made long time ago, they didn’t broke up. They’re even planning on getting engage in 2012.

“Why don’t we let the maknae answer first since she hadn’t been talking much?” Hyoyeon said.

All of them nodding in agree.

“Uhm… Well, I don’t really have anyone in mind.” Seohyun said, shyly.

“Ehhh…. I thought you’re interested in someone nowadays….” Sooyoung teased.

“Oh right… That rapping guy.” Sunny laughed.

Seohyun’s face became so red because she knew the rapper that they were talking about.

“Okay, let’s not . “ Shindong laughed

“So, there’s this make-believe-marriage program on MBC, right? So, do you want to go on it?” Shindong asked.

“Uhm…. Of course…. I’ve always wanted to go on it since I never had a boyfriend before. So, I wanted to try how does it feel to have a boyfriend and go on a date.” She explained.

“Why don’t you apply on the show? Maybe they will give you a chance.”

“She did. She’s waiting for a reply now.” Taeyeon said.

 



 

 

Hoya was on his way back to the dorm with his manager. He was thinking about applying to appear in WGM. He heard on the radio when Seohyun talked about how she really wanted to appear on WGM and that she already applied to appear on it.

“Hyung, can I apply for WGM?” Hoya asked, bluntly.

The manager, who was driving, nearly drove off the other lane, quickly asked,” What made you think about that?”

“Well, I wanted to experience married life. That’s all. I'm quite jealous of the couples in the show. They go on a date and live in the same house.”

“You must have someone in your mind, huh? I mean, you must have someone that you want to be with on the show, right?”

“Well, not really…..” Hoya said. He didn’t want their manager to know that he actually wanted to do WGM with Seohyun. If he told him that, he would lashed out at him.

“I can apply WGM for you, but I need to know who you wanted to be with. Give me at least three names.” Their manager said.

“I don’t have anyone in my mind. I’m okay with anyone.” Hoya said, hoping that Seohyun would be his virtual wife.

How I wish I could write Seohyun's name on all three choices, he thought.


OKay... There's something I need to tell you guys... Please remember that there's no Yongseo in here... I mean the Yongseo in WGM don't exist in here.....