Is it over?

Two Hearts

She took a deep sigh and went inside the apartment building.

When she was in the elevator, she checked his phone and it was already 10pm.

Just then, she saw 15 missed calls and 20 messages.

All of it was from Hoya. She heaved a deep sigh, she wasn’t in the mood to deal with it that night. So, she just kept her phone back in the bag.

She got out as soon as she arrived the level of her apartment. When she was standing in front of the door, she heard someone calling out for her name.

“Seohyun ah….”

She looked around.

“Where were you?”

Hoya came down from the stairs beside their apartment.

“Why are you here?” She asked.

“I asked you, where were you? Why didn’t you answer my call and messages?”

“Do I have to answer every each of your calls and messages?” She asked, with sarcasm in her voice. She was getting annoyed.

“What does that supposed to mean?” He asked.

“I’m sick of everything, Hoya. I’m sick of Chorong. Everything.” She said.

He became silent.

“Why? Don’t you have anything to say now? I’m getting tired of your excuses. You told me you were free today, but then how is it that you could call Woohyun to go on the date on your behalf? I wanted to go with you, not him!”

“I’m sorry. Look, I told you that it was a sudden schedule. I thought you understand it.”

“Of course, I do. But I just can’t seem to be okay with everything when you are my boyfriend! I just can’t seem to be okay with that girl hovering over you!”

“It’s fake. You know that real well, don’t you?”

“But it looked real to others. I’m your girlfriend, but they are talking about how good the two of you look together! I’m the real one, but everyone is hoping that the two of you date in reality! How do you think I feel hearing people said that? I tried to ignore it, but it comes around me again!”

“You looked like you were in love with her in the program! Saying how those things makes you feel happy!” She added.

Seohyun was in the verge of crying.

Hoya was starting to feel guilty.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you feel that way.” He said, hugging her.

“I wanted to tell you to quit it, but I couldn’t because I was afraid that you would get mad that I was not being cool.” She said, crying.

 “It really hurts me watching the two of you together in front of my eyes!”

“Sometimes, I feel that you are slowly drifting apart from me, which is killing me.” She added.

She pushed him away.

“I thought you understand my job!” Hoya said.

“I do understand it. But do I have to tell you directly that I am sad? I thought you know how I feel even though I didn’t tell you since you’re my boyfriend.” She cried.

“You were the one who told me to go on with the show. You said you’ll be okay with it.” Hoya said.

“Don’t you think I’ll be okay if you just spend some of your time with me?” Seohyun said.

“What?! Seohyun ah! It’s not that I don’t want to spend time with you. I’m busy with the show and our new album coming out. How do you expect me to be with you always? Besides, you are busy with your concerts as well.”

“I didn’t ask you to be there for me always! I just ask you to spend little of your time with me! Do you even realize when was our last date?” She yelled.

“I… Okay, I’m sorry for that. I’ll call you often after this.”

“Do you even think that’s enough for me?”

“Why are you being clingy? You are not the Seohyun that I know.” Hoya said.

“Yeah, of course! Everything seems different to you, right? Okay, fine! I am clingy! So what? Can’t I be greedy once for my own boyfriend? I also want to date like how others date.”

“Seohyun ah, we are idols. We don’t date like how others do.”

“But why does it is possible for Hara and Junhyung?”

“Listen, I don’t feel like arguing with you over this.” Hoya said.

“Okay, fine! If you’re tired of this, then just end everything here.” Seohyun blurted out. She was tired of everything.

“What?”

“You’re tired, right? Then we’ll go our own way.”

“I didn’t mean…”

“I’m tired too. I think we need to rethink about us again.” Seohyun said.

“Seohyun ah…”

“I really think we should think about everything again. I don’t think this works if I am the only one giving in.” Seohyun said.

“You should leave now.” She added.

She was already opening the door, but Hoya stopped her.

“Leave! I don’t want to see you!” She escaped her arm from his grip.

“I’m really sorry.”

“I need time to think about us. We need time. Let’s not meet each other for a while.” Seohyun said and closed the door.

She burst out in tears as she went into her room. She couldn’t believe what she just said. 


The Next Morning

Sooyoung knocked on Seohyun’s door early in the morning. It was 6.30am.

Since the door wasn’t locked, she just went in after knocking a few times.

“Seohyun ah! Wake up!” She said.

Seohyun was fast to wake up.

Her eyes were swollen because of the whole night crying.

“Seohyun ah, I want you to be honest with me.” Sooyoung said.

Seohyun looked at her.

“What is Hoya doing drunk in front of our door?”

Seohyun quickly stood up and rushing to the door. However, before she even managed to do that, she was already stopped by Sooyoung.

“I told him to go home already.” Sooyoung said.

“Lucky I woke up early today and saw him. I don’t know what would happened if other people saw him.” She added.

Seohyun sighed. She felt weird as well because Hoya wasn’t drunk when they met last night. Maybe he went and bought beers, then come to their dorm again to meet her.

She looked through her phone and saw many messages from him.

-Seohyun ah, come out.

-I’m waiting for you until come out.

-I won’t go home until you come out.

“Is there something going on between the two of you?” Sooyoung asked.

She slightly nodded.

“Are you two dating each other?” She asked.

Seohyun nodded.

Sooyoung closed her eyes as she bit her lower lip.

“Then why is he drunk in front of our dorm?”

“We had a fight last night.”

“Did you guys broke up?”

“yes, actually I’m not sure because I told him that we should think about this relationship again.”

“Why did you guys fought?”

“He was neglecting me as he was busy with his schedule and WGM.”

“Seohyun ah…. I don’t know what to say…. So what are the two of you going to do?” Sooyoung asked. She was really shocked to hear that their innocent maknae is dating Hoya. They did teased both of them, but it was for fun. She didn’t thought that they would date for real.

“I don’t know, unnie. I don’t feel like talking about this. Everything is making my head miserable now.”

“Okay, one question. How long has it been?”

“About six months.” Seohyun answered.

“Six? And you didn’t even told us about it!” Sooyoung yelled.

Seohyun didn’t answer her.

“Okay, get up and wash up. We have to go to the company for the dance practice for our comeback. I’ll keep this secret for a while. You must be the one to tell others. “ Sooyoung said, leaving her.


Author's Note : Sorry for the short one guys... HUHUHUHU.... By the way, can you tell me what you want to see in the story in the next2 chaps???