Crisis

Two Hearts

 

Before filming WGM....

Hoya was resting at a corner when Chorong came to him. She was only sitting beside him while drinking water. He was not interested in talking to her, so he just smiled at her and went silent.

“Hoya sshi…” Chorong said.

Hoya looked at her.

“I saw your video for last week’s episode. You said that you were hoping for SNSD Seohyun to be your wife since you found out that she was also filling WGM form.” Chorong said.

“So?” He said.

“Do you really mean it?” She asked, hoping that it wasn’t true deep down her heart.

“Did you do it because you wanted to make some laugh?” She added.

He looked at her, as if he couldn’t believe what he heard from her.

“I’m sorry. But it kinda pissed me off having to hear you hoping for her after what I saw before at SBS.” She lowered her head down.

OKAY! LET’S ROLL IN!

Because the director had already called for them, so he just left their conversation hanging.

 



 

 

Their scene was on the sofa where they had to talk. WGM is a program that able their artists to speak freely without a cue card.

Chorong tried to become more friendlier to Hoya despite the cold situation between them just now.

“Hoya sshi, I have something that I want to know.” She said. She thought that this moment will be the best time for her to confirm his love for her.

“Oh okay.” Hoya played along.

“You said last week that you hoped for Seohyun to be your wife, right?” She asked, looking straight into Hoya’s eyes. She knew that this program was the only hope for her to be lovey-dovey with him. She knew that only through this program that she can have him.

Hoya was looking at her with a face saying you-asked-this-already.

She tried to let it off with smiling.

Hoya looked at the production team. They were holding a board saying “Be romantic”. He sighed. Inside his heart, he was very mad with the production team.

This is not a free program, , he said in his heart.

“Oh well… I did said that I wanted her as my wife. But now that I get to know you more, I think you’re much more better.” He smiled looking at Chorong.

She blushed. She knew that he didn’t meant any of it, but still, it made her happy, knowing that she can have her for her own for a while.

At least, he would not have to think of Seohyun while he is with her.

“I’ll make you dinner. Let’s go to the supermarket to buy groceries.” She smiled. He nodded.

Then, the production team ended the recording there and took a break. They would continue again in the supermarket.

Once the director said cut, Hoya quickly changed his face expression when he looked at Chorong.

“Why?” She asked.

“You know the real reason, but why did you ask me again?” He suppressed his voice.

“I wanted to confirm it.”

“You know that I didn’t meant any of the thing that I said just now!”

“You should stop meeting Seohyun, if you want to take care of your pride.” She smirked.

“Who are you telling me to do this and that? it’s my freedom to meet her! She’s my girlfriend!”

“You can’t be with her as long as you’re with me in this program. We’re only in 7 episodes. We have 60 more episodes to go.” She explained.

“I don’t care. I’m still going to meet her no matter what.”

“Then, what will you do if the reporters know about your affair? Infinite’s Hoya having an affair with SNSD Seohyun, while in a marriage with APink Chorong.”

“You….”

“What?”

“Don’t try to threaten me.”

“I’m not. You’re the one who thinks so.”

“Yah! Park Chorong! You mess with her, and I will not let you get off that easily!” Hoya burst into anger.

“It hurts me to think that you actually raised your voice at me because of that girl.” Chorong said.

“I wouldn’t have to do that if you didn’t start it. Chorong ah, I want you to remember that we are only a virtual couple on a program show. I have a girlfriend and I don’t want to end it just because of this program.” Hoya said, leaving her alone, walked to the production team.

Chorong looked at him as he walked away from her. What is so special about that girl that so many guys wants to hit on her, she thought.

 



 

 

Woohyun and Seohyun were selected as the new DJ for KBS Sukira, replacing Super Junior’s Sungmin and Ryeowook.

As they met each other often, the relationship that had grown distance between them before had gotten more closer. They started to hang out with each other often.

Sometimes, Seohyun even thought about Woohyun’s confession last time. Nowadays, he doesn’t seem to show any signs of him liking her anymore. It seemed that he had started to treat her just like how he treats his friends, but a bit special with her.

For some reason, she was feeling a bit empty, now that Woohyun doesn’t really treat her like how he used to in the past.

“Seohyun ah, do you want a drink?” He asked, while waiting for them to go on air.

She nodded and he went out from the conti to get drinks for both of them.

After a few seconds, he came in with two drinks on his hands.

“Milk tea for you.” He smiled.

She smiled back.

“Thanks.”

“Hey, how’s your relationship with Hoya nowadays?” He asked.

Woohyun was only pretending to not paying more attention to her, to distract her from thinking that he might like her and that she might be trying to distance herself from him again.

“Hmm…. More like how’s Chorong with Hoya…” She replied.

“They seemed to be spending too much time with each other lately. They just came back from Paris last few days for the filming.” She added, sounding sad. She wanted to show her feelings so bad to Hoya, but she couldn’t because she had already agreed on him being in WGM with Chorong.

“So, who’s fault is that?” Woohyun smiled.

“Uhh… Don’t start with me, Woohyun ah…” Seohyun said.

“Well, you should’ve said that you don’t agree with him being on screen couple with Chorong.” He said.

“Do you even think I can do that? I don’t want Hoya to think me as someone with narrow-minded style. I mean, I’m an idol too. So, I should understand his job ay more better than anyone else.” She said.

Woohyun sighed. If only the person that you loved was me, I would’ve withdraw from the program even if you told me to be in it, he thought.

“Hmm… Hey, by the way, who is our guest for today?” Seohyun asked.

Woohyun shrugged his shoulder, indicating that he doesn’t know about it too.

Then, the producer came into the conti and gave them the script for the broadcast.

“The guests for today will be APink.” The producer said.

Woohyun immediately looked at Seohyun.

They nodded and the producer went out.

“So, A Pink is coming, huh?” Seohyun said.

“Rather than that, I think you should read the contents on page 3.” He said.

She turned the paper to page 3 and read contents.

DJ SEOHYUN WILL ASK CHORONG ABOUT HER LIFE WITH HER VIRTUAL HUSBAND HOYA.

Her pupil dilated as she read the content. How am I supposed to ask her about that despite the fact she knew about my relationship with Hoya, she thought.

“Shocked, I guess.” Woohyun said.

“How am I supposed to ask her this?”

“Do you want me to ask her in your place?”

“No, I’ll ask her by myself then. I mean, the same piece of paper will be given to A Pink, right? I can’t show to her that I’m defeated.” She said.

“Okay, if you need any help, just hold my hand, I’ll cover up everything for you.” He smiled.

She smiled.

 



 

 

After a moment, A Pink finally entered the conti with Eunji leading in front.

“Annyonghaseyo! A Pink imnida!” They greeted their seniors.

Both Seohyun and Woohyun smiled at them.

After exchanging greeting, they sat down and prepare to go on air.

“Alright! Hello, everyone! I am Infinite’s Woohyun!”

“I am SNSD Seohyun!”

“We are the one day-DJ for today’s broadcast!”

“Today we will be having a girl group with us! Before revealing them, we want you to guess the group with the hint that Seohyun will be giving after this.”

“Naega gippeultaena seulpeulttaena nan neol beureugo shipo… my my my you’re my….”

“Yeah! It’s A Pink!”

A Pink greeted once again on air.

Then, they talked about A Pink’s new album as well as telling them to sing live.

“Okay, before going on for the part two of our conversation with A Pink, we’ll be listening to a song requested by Eunji, SNSD Into The New World.”

“I really love this as I am a SONE.” Eunji said.

Then, they played the song on air.

Everyone started to do their own things once they went off air.

Seohyun sighed as she opened the next page, which is page 3.

Woohyun realized that she was worried about the question. “Do you want me to ask her instead of you?”

“I don’t want to look weak.” She complained.

He smiled, knowing that this shy girl also have the competitive side in her. If only you were this competitive in getting me, he thought.

After the song finished, Seohyun took a deep breathe.

Woohyun as well took a breathe,” Okay, we’re moving on to part two of our conversation with A Pink.”

Chorong was already smiling to her ear, looking at Seohyun.

“Chorong sshi, how is your love life with… virtual husband Hoya?” She held her hand tightly under the desk.

“I’m enjoying my love life with him. I never had a boyfriend in my life. So, being with him, I finally knew what it feels to have a boyfriend.” She bragged purposely.

“Chorong is always bragging about how the two of them go out publicly.” Na eun added.

Seohyun tried to smile.

“Recently, they went to Paris. I was so jealous of them. I mean, it’s Paris! The most romantic country in the world!” Bomi said.

Seohyun nodded. She was thinking of ending the question there, but then the producer raised up a sign outside the conti, saying that they should ask Chorong to tell some of their moments together.

She was mad inside her heart.

Luckily, Woohyun was very fast to sense her situation.

“So, why don’t you share with us one of your moments? I mean, of course all of the fans wants to know something off air about you guys.” He asked, instead of Seohyun.

Chorong knew very well that Seohyun was already hurt by the topic. She wanted to hurt her more.

“Oh well, we often ask each other’s condition. Sometimes we even call each other at night. Truthfully, I am always confused about our relationship. I mean, I can’t even differentiate which one is real, which one is fake now between us.” She replied.

Woohyun held Seohyun’s hand under the desk. He was telling her to be calm.

Fortunately, Woohyun really did success in calming her down.

“Uhm… So, you are practically saying that both of you still contact each other outside the program?” Seohyun finally joined in the conversation.

“Yes, of course. When we go on other program with our members, he would always take care of me like giving me water during breaks. For times like that, I really feel grateful to him.” Chorong answered.

“So, is it possible for you to have real feelings for him?” Seohyun asked. This time it was a question from herself.

Even Woohyun was shocked with the question.

Chorong smirked,” I think I do have some feelings for him now. But we’re still on the process of knowing each other better. If God had arranged everything for us, then I’ll just go on with the fate.”

“If I was meant to be with him, I don’t care. Because he’s one of the best man I’ve ever met in my life. so, it’s kinda wasteful if I just let him go.” She added.

Seohyun took a deep breathe, “Oh well, we’ll just hope the best for you guys.”

Chorong smiled, knowing that Seohyun is defeated with her answers. Though none of the moments that she said was true, but still, being able to see Seohyun in defeat was what she wanted.

In real life, Hoya never even talked to her. Even if he talked to her, it would be merely about work.

Then, after a moment, they ended the conversation and they went off air. A Pink members greeted them DJs and went home.

As soon as A Pink leave, Woohyun looked at Seohyun as she was rearranging the papers on the desk.

“Why did you ask that question?”

“What?” She gave him the innocent look.

“Don’t give me that look. Why did you asked that despite you’re going to hurt?”

“I just want to know. Besides, that’s what the fans wanted, right?”

“I gave you signal, right? I told you that I’ll be handling those topics.”

“It’s okay. I can’t just keep relying on you, Woohyun ah.” She smiled.

He sighed. He hated seeing her in despair, especially when she’s the one he loved.



 

 

Dorm Infinite

After the radio broadcast, Woohyun went home. When he arrived, he saw Hoya lying on the sofa watching the television.

He sat next to him.

“Oh Woohyun ah! You’re here!” Hoya smiled.

“Hoya ah, I just want to confirm something.” Woohyun said.

Hoya looked at him.

“Are you serious with Seohyun? Do you still love her?”

Hoya’s face expression immediately changed from bright to serious.

“What make you asked that? Don’t you know I’m serious with her?”

“Don’t get me wrong. I just want to confirm as I noticed that she’s having a hard time now.”

“Hard time?”

“Chorong is giving her a hard time. I guess you didn’t heard our radio broadcast with A Pink just now.”

“Hey, explain to me.”

“You see, Chorong was saying that both of you were more than friends outside the program. She said that you took well care of her and even said that she likes you.”

“What the hell is Park Chorong doing! I never took care of her outside the program. I was just pretending on the program!”

“I don’t know. But Seohyun was really sad about that.”

“How come you know Seohyun was sad?”

“We were the DJs just now.”

Woohyun got up and leave.

Before he entered his room, he said,” If you’re not confident being in between the two, leave one of them. “

“Seohyun?” Hoya guessed.

Woohyun didn’t reply.

“You still have feelings for her?” He asked.

“I never said that I would forget her. I’ll always love her, no matter what happens. Even if I can’t have her, but I still wanted to be beside her. So, if you by any chance, hurt her, I won’t be thinking twice to take her away from you.”

With that, Woohyun closed his door.

Hoya sighed deeply. How is it that everthing had turned this way, he thought.

He grabbed his phone and saw his wallpaper, which is the picture of him and Seohyun.

-Hey, are you sleeping already?

-Nope. Kekekeke…

-Oh great. Hahaha… I really miss you, you know.

-Aww… Me too… I really want to meet you.

-Are you free on Saturday?

-Yes. ( Lol.. just checked from my manager )..

-I’m free as well. Do you want to go on a date with me? :P

-Hmm…. I’m quite arrogant, you know… I’m not that easy to say yes.

-Aww… hahaha.. Seo Joo Hyeon shhi, please go on a date with me… I really miss you.

-Hahaha… Just kidding. Okay.. Let’s meet on Saturday.. But, is it really okay?

-It’s okay… We won’t go anywhere public. I’ll try protecting you like how I used to do in the past.

-Okay.. Oh well, sleep well. I’m sleepy. Good night!

-Good night! Love you.

-Me too. Love you!

Hoya smiled, thinking of how their date will go on Saturday. Well, it had been so long since they had gone out together.