Chosen For Running Man

Two Hearts

 

“Girls’ Generation make ‘em feel the heat.... Jeon segye ga neoreul jumeokhae...."

SNSD was practicing the choreography for The Boys in the practice room. That was when their manager oppa came in.

“Okay, girls, come here. I've got something to tell you. Running Man will be doing a special episode featuring idol groups.” Their manager oppa said.

All of the girls looked at him with a so-what face.

“Okay…. One of you will get to be in the episode. And they have chosen Seohyun as one of the idols that will be joining them. And I already confirmed it with them.” He said as he looked at Seohyun.

“me? But I don’t know how to make people laugh. Seriously, the ratings might drop.” Seohyun said. She was quite scared of variety shows. She wasn’t anything like her unnies who always has funny stories to tell and they can even do gags.

“Kwaenchana, Seohyun ah… You made people laughed with your stories of meditation.” Hyoyeon patted her on her back, laughing as loud as she can. Seohyun made the unnie-don’t-make-fun-of-me look.

“By the way, who are the other idols.?” Yoona asked.

“We were informed by the staffs that they will be adding two more male idol and three female idols. I heard that they’re still waiting for answers from Infinite, B2ST, Kara, Sistar & Secret.”

“oooo… Infinite.. wonder who will come….” Sunny said, clapping her hands.

“There’s no way it is Hoya….” Tiffany said, arrogantly.

 


 

Woollim Entertainment ( Cafeteria )

Infinite members were eating breakfast at the cafeteria while waiting for their manager to come and drive them to the hair shop.

“Hey guys…. Just want to inform you that Running Man will be having a special episode featuring 5 idols. Woohyun will be one of them.” The manager said.

“Woohyun? Aish…. It should’ve been me….” Sungjong said.

“Who are the other four idols?” Sunggyu asked.

“I don’t know. But I’m sure they’re waiting for an answer from SNSD. I heard them say so.”

“SNSD who?” Sungyeol asked, he was getting excited.

The manager shrugged his shoulder, showing that he doesn’t know. 

Hoya was kinda upset that Woohyun got to be on the show. He really wanted to go on the show.

"Somehow, I think it will be Sunny. She's good in everything." Sungjong said, nodding his head.

"What if Seohyun the maknae come.... She's quite interesting, you know." Dongwoo said.

 


 

 

Running Man Recording Set

“Aigoo… Seohyun is already here.” Yoo Jae Suk said, as he gave her a bottle of mineral water. Yoo Jae Suk was known for his good attitude and kind towards the idols.

Seohyun smiled. She was quite early that day. Actually, it was all because of their manager’s watch fault. The recording was supposed to start at 9am. But their manager’s watch broke and he thought that it was already 8.30, which made him rushed to drive Seohyun to the recording place. When they arrived there, the staffs were just starting to put on the light stands and all.

She still remembered how stupid she looked when she came. She even asked the staffs.

“Jeogiyo…. What time is it now? why isn’t there anyone here when it is nearing 9am?” She asked, looking so innocent.

“Seohyun sshi, you’re the earliest.” A staff answered her.

“Yeah…. You’re earlier than the fixed members.  It is only 8am.” Another staff smiled at her.

She smiled and turned around to see if her manager was still around. None… No black van…. He left her….

She quickly called her manager, “ Oppa, you made me embarrassed.! There’s still no one here. In fact, it is only 8am. Oppa’s watch is broken.”

“Aigoo…. Mianhae, Seohyun ah…. I’ll come back for you later. I need to take care of your other members first, okay. Bye.”

 


 

30 minutes later…

The fixed members started to arrive one by one. Then, the special guest idols arrived.

Some of them were quite late which made the staffs got a little bit upset as they started to whisper with each other. Maybe they were talking badly about the members that came late.

Ah, I’m quite glad that my manager sent me here early, Seohyun thought.

“Hey…..”

Someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around.

“Oh Dongwoon ah! You’re one of the guest today?” Seohyun asked, looking so excited. She was really happy to see Dongwoon. They became friends through 2AM Jinwoon and they get even closer  with each other even since SNSD and B2ST shared the same hair shop.

“Yeah.. You too? Wow… great…. Then I won’t be lonely today then since you’re with me. You'll definitely be my partner for the rest of the day.” Dongwoon winked.

Seohyun laughed. She was already used to Dongwoon winking at her.

 


 

Author's Note : Aha.... Thank you for voting, everyone. Since Woohyun and Dongwoon are tied in first place. I featured them in this RUNNING MAN chapter. Oh, for the girl idols..... You guys choose APink, right? But I want you guys to choose the member as well. I don't know APink really well, only some of them. So, tell me your choice of member okay... Thanks for the comments and subscription!!!!!!!!!