What's With Me?

Two Hearts

 

Infinite Dorm

Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya were the only one left in the dorm as the other members had their own individual schedule.

Woohyun was lying on his bed with his laptop beside him. He was surfing on the internet about KPOP news. Then, he read about a news regarding SNSD’s grand comeback on the end of October with a new album. He quickly called Seohyun. They had been quite close nowadays. It had been 1 month since the Running Man filming.

“Seohyun ah…. What are you doing?” He asked, grinning.

“Nothing, why? I don’t have any schedules today.” Seohyun said.

“Hey, I read a news about SNSD making a comeback. When is it?”

“Oh, you read about it. I can’t wait for the comeback you know. We prepared a lot. I think it will be around the end of October.”

“Seriously? Yah! We’re coming back with a new song around that time too. Great! We’ll get to see each other then.” Woohyun said.

“So, you’re free today? I’m free too. Why don’t we meet up?” He added.

“Today….??? Hmm… No. I’m sorry.”

“Why? Are you studying? Well… It’s okay then,…. We’ll go out sometime later. But you’ll be buying me in the future.” Woohyun laughed.

“Yah! You’re so mean. How can a girl pay? Don’t be ridiculous.. Hahaha…”

 


 

 

Hoya POV

Ah, it is so boring today. Seriously, I never knew that a day without any schedules would be so boring. I looked outside the window, it was so clear. Aha! This day would be a good day to go out with Woohyun and Dongwoo.

I quickly go to Dongwoo’s room to tell him my idea about going out.

“Okay, let me change my clothes first.” Dongwoo said.

“Okay, I’m going to tell Woohyun too.” I said.

I went to Woohyun’s room. The door was opened a bit. I saw him playing with his phone on the bed. I decided to scare him from the back. As I stepped in…

“Seohyun ah…. What are you doing?”

Huh? Seohyun? Which Seohyun is he talking to?

“Hey, I read a news about SNSD making a comeback. When is it?”

SNSD? SNSD Seohyun? Seriously?

Wait! How the hell does he get to be so friendly with Seohyun? They only met up once for the Running Man… Mwoya!

“Seriously? Yah! We’re coming back with a new song around that time too. Great! We’ll get to see each other then.”

I felt something strange. A feeling like wanting to get mad at Woohyun. But why? it’s not that I like Seohyun, right? Do I? Well, it’s strange for me to like her when we only met three times. Do I?

Well, leave that aside for now.

I stepped in and tapped Woohyun on his shoulder. I wanted to do as my idea just now but everything just disappear in a moment.

“Woohyun ah, let’s go out to eat.” I said.

“Oh okay….” He said as he stood up and grabbed his jacket.

I looked at his laptop and saw tons of tabs regarding Seohyun. I felt tingling in my heart. Strange, really strange.

“Hey, I heard you talked to Seohyun just now…” I said. Well, as a bait, I wanted him to tell everything.

“Oh yeah…. We’re quite close after the filming for Running Man, you know. Oh you know what, Tiffany likes you. Well, that’s what Seohyun told me.” Woohyun smiled as he left the room , leaving me alone in it.

Tiffany likes me? Okay…. Does that mean I should be happy about it?

But why am I not even happy?