Sukira Part 1

Two Hearts

 

Sukira Radio

 

Infinite members went to the KBS Building for the radio Sukira. They were the guest for that night. They were so excited because they will be meeting Leeteuk & Eunhyuk for the first time in three months.

“Hyung, annyonghaseyo!!!” Sunggyu greeted Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. The others greeted them as well.

Since they still have more times before going on air, Hoya went to the washroom with Dongwoo.

Hoya came out from the washroom earlier than Dongwoo. So, he waited for him outside.

SHIAK! SHIAK!

He heard people walking at the hallway. When he turned to the left, he rubbed his eyes a few times.

Seohyun? He thought.

“There’s no way she’s here.” Hoya murmured.

Dongwoo tapped Hoya’s shoulder, indicating that he’s out from the washroom. But Hoya didn’t notice it and continued to be on his own world.

“Oh great… I just met her not long ago.. and here I am… seeing things already….” Hoya said.

But I was sure the girl who passed by looks like her, even though it was only her side, Hoya thought.

“hey, see who?”

“huh? What?” Hoya said.

“See who? You were talking about seeing things just now.” Dongwoo explained.

“Nothing… Oh look, it’s time to go on air. Let’s go.” Hoya said dragging Dongwoo to the conti.

 


 

Seohyun POV

Urgh! Seriously, this is the second day I’m alone in this big apartment. Unnies are always busy. I wanted to go with Jessica unnie to the club, but I don’t think that place suits me anyway.

“Call Leeteuk oppa then. He’ll be okay with you coming to the conti.” Sooyoung unnie said when I asked her where she is and if I could join her.

Well, I don’t think that calling Leeteuk Oppa will be a burden to me. He’s good to me.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” I asked.

“I’m in KBS. DJing at Sukira. Why?” Leeteuk Oppa said

“I’m bored.” I said as simple as I can, hoping that he would suggested me going to Sukira.

“Oh well, where’s your members?”

“All of them are not here. I’ve been lonely since yesterday and will be for the next two days.”

“Well, wanna come to Sukira?. It’s okay. Eunhyuk is okay with this too. You can lighten up the mood here because our guest will be boy group. So, the staffs might get bored with just boys in here. They will be encouraged to have you here.” Leeteuk oppa said.

“Oh by the way, who is the guest for tonight?”

“It’s Infinite. They made a comeback recently.”

Aha! I knew it! I knew that Leeteuk oppa can be count on.

I quickly get ready and went to KBS.

Hmm… So , Infinite will be there… That means Hoya will be there too… 

 


Author's Note : So, what do you think? Sorry for the short chapter...