Hoya's Unofficial Confess

Two Hearts

 

Hoya walked to the emergency stairs after coming out from the waiting room. No one goes there. So, he decided to sit there for a while to relax his mind.

At the emergency stairs, he saw a girl with white outfit sitting on the stairs. She looked familiar from the backside.

Could it be her, he thought.

“Jeogiyo…..” He said.

The girl turned around.

It was Seohyun.

“Seohyun sshi…..” Hoya said, looking surprised. He never thought that he could meet her here. Well, he knew that this place was always the place that both of them go to if they’re tension or mad. But he never expected to meet her again here after what happened just now.

“Hoya sshi…. Annyonghaseyo!” Seohyun said as she bowed.

“What are you doing here?”  He asked, sitting beside her.

Seohyun just smiled bitterly at him instead of answering his question.

“I’m sorry you have to see all those things. I feel really bad. I felt like I’ve been a bad impression to you.” He said, sounding sad.

“It’s okay. It was my fault. I shouldn’t have talk about things that Woohyun hates. I will apologize to him later.” She replied.

Hoya smiled bitterly.

“I didn’t have the chance to thank you properly just now. Thank you for saving me just now. i never got blamed by the PD-nim, so I was kinda scared when he started yelling just now. It was a bit embarrassing having all those idols watching me got mad by the PD-nim.” She said, looking at him.

“I know you were scared. That’s why I stepped in to save you. It wasn’t your fault. It was Woohyun’s fault. He shouldn’t have left you waiting for him. Aish… I’m so ashamed to admit that he’s my member after what he had done…” He laughed.

“I mean…. A guy shouldn’t have let a girl wait for him.” He added.

Seohyun just laughed. She didn’t say anything as she was still upset about what happened.

“This is the Seohyun that I know…. She will laugh heartily.” Hoya smiled.

Seohyun smiled. She felt at ease at the moment. She was so happy to have Hoya right beside her, making her laugh. She never felt this way.

“Hoya sshi, komawoyo. You were always there to give me support. Most important, you were always there to save me. I don’t know how to repay you.” She blurted out as she looked at Hoya’s face.

Hoya face stiffened when she confessed how she felt to him.

“Well, you don’t really have to repay me though. But if you insist, just buy me dinner then.” He joked.

After talking for a while, Seohyun glanced at her watch. It showed 7.45pm.

Only 15 minutes left to go on air.

“Ah, it’s about time. I think we should go now.” She said, standing up, straightening her dress before leaving.

“Oh okay. You can go first. I’ll go later.” Hoya said, sounding a bit sad. He didn’t really want her to leave.

Seohyun nodded.

As she was walking up the stairs, Hoya stopped her by holding her right wrist.

“I just want you to know this. I don’t like it when you are sad or gloomy. I want to make you smile and laugh always. My heart aches when you are sad. I know I might sound stupid now, but this is how I really feel deep down my heart.” He confessed, without looking at her face.

With that, he let go of her wrist.

Seohyun, who was shocked to hear what Hoya said, quickly left and went to the waiting room.

 


 

On the way to the waiting room, Seohyun couldn’t forget about what Hoya said.

MY HEART ACHES WHEN YOU ARE SAD.

THIS IS HOW I REALLY FEEL DEEP DOWN MY HEART.

Those words kept on lingering around her mind. She seemed to be bothered by it, but not in a bad way. Her heart kept on beating fast.

Can we even do that, she thought.

But the thought of him makes her smile. Somehow, she felt quite happy to hear those confessions from Hoya.

 


 

 

Stairs

After what Hoya said to Seohyun, he quickly covered his face with both his hands.

“Aish! Why the hell did I say that to her! She might think that I’m somewhat just the same like Woohyun. That way she won’t hang out with me then.” He murmured as he hit his head softly.

Although he regretted what he had done, but part of him felt like he had done the right thing.

“Yeah, I didn’t say that I fell in love with her. I only said that I didn’t want to see her sad. That’s all. That could be somehow of how a friend feels toward friend, right?” He said, comforting himself.

Never thought that idol’s love life would be so much harder than non-idol, he thought.

 


 

Backstage

Seohyun and the Super Junior members were at the backstage. They were waiting there instead of the waiting room because they didn’t want to have a messy preparation.

Seohyun kept on looking around to see if Woohyun is around. She felt really bad towards him.

Then, not long after that, INFINITE was seen walking towards the backstage. Woohyun was walking in front with Sunggyu beside him. His face was so serious that even a fly would flew away once it saw his face.

Hoya was walking at the back alone.

She quickly walked towards Woohyun.

“We need to talk.”



 

Author Note : Yay!! Update.... So happy!!