The Date

Two Hearts

 

On the day of the date, Seohyun was getting ready since early in the morning. She was so excited about the fact that they’re going to go on a date after so long!

She kept on looking at her watch. They were supposed to meet at 11am, however the time was only showing 7.30am.

Getting ready four hours before the date, that’s how excited she was.

Taeyeon, who noticed Seohyun being all excited in her room, tapped her on shoulder.

“Yah! Maknae ah, where are you going?”

“Owh! Unnie, you scared me!”

Taeyeon laughed.

“Nothing. I’m just meeting a friend of mine.” She smiled.

“Really? What time do you guys meet?”

“Uhm… Around 11am.”

“11, you say, huh? It’s only 7.30 am now. Must be a guy, huh?” Taeyeon guessed.

“Aniya, unnie!” She denied.

“Looks like it, Seohyun ah. Enjoy your date with whoever you are going.” Taeyeon laughed.

“Unnie! Not a date, just a meeting between friends. I’m meeting my idol friends, okay.” She was being honest. Her members still didn’t know that she’s in a relationship with Hoya.

“Oh…. Wow! Okay! But still, there must be guys, right?” Taeyeon teased.

“That’s for sure. That’s why I said it’s only going to be between friends.”

Taeyeon nodded and left the room.

Seohyun let out a relieved sigh as Taeyeon left her.

“I nearly got caught.” She murmured.

 


 

 

Infinite’s Dorm

Hoya was also getting ready for his date with Seohyun. Just then, their manager entered his room.

“Oh Hoya, where are you going?” He asked.

“I told you that I’m meeting a friend today, right.” Hoya said, cheerfully.

“Oh really? You did? What to do? The staff from WGM called me just now and told me that you have shooting today.”

“WHAT?! For serious? I mean, I thought they said I’m free for the week.”

“Well, you see… They said that there is the premier of Twilight going on today. So, they thought that maybe if you and Chorong went, you guys could have another week of free.”

“But I’m meeting a friend today.”

“I already told them that you would go, Hoya ah.”

“Hyung, how can you forgot? Seriously, how am I going to tell my friend that I can’t make it?”

“Just tell that friend of yours. He should be understanding about your work.”

Hoya sighed.

“Well, it’s good that you have already got ready. So, we’ll be leaving for MBC at 8.30am.” Then the manager left.

Hoya was getting frustrated at the mention of WGM. He was so mad. How is he going to tell Seohyun?

Aish, seriously, how am I going to tell this to Seohyun? She’s already so excited about going on a date with me! he thought.

“Now I’m the one who is rejecting her.” He murmured.

He scrolled on to Seohyun’s number in his phone.

How am I going to tell her, he thought.

 


 

 

It’s almost time for Seohyun to come out for the date. She decided to leave earlier, so that she won’t be so nervous.

The two of them had already decided on where to meet each other. So, Seohyun just went in a café, which there is less person in it.

At 11.10am, Seohyun was still waiting for Hoya. She tried to call him, but it seemed like he had already had his phone off.

She was getting worried.

Just then, someone called out for her name.

“Seohyun ah, mianhae…”

She lifted up her head. Right on that moment, her face expression changed from bright to sad. She seemed to knew what is happening.

“Mianhae…” That guy said, approaching her, but not sitting on the chair.

“Woohyun ah, how is it that you’re here?” Seohyun asked, trying to be cheerful to cover the disappointed in her face.

Woohyun sighed as well.

 


 

Flashback

Woohyun was on his desk going online to twitter. That was when Hoya entered his room.

“Woohyun ah….”

He turned around to see who had entered his room.

“Oh Hoya ah…”

“Woohyun ah, can I ask you to do something for me?”

“What?”

“Please go out with Seohyun today for me.” Hoya said.

“What? Are you out of your mind?”

“Woohyun ah, I’m really sorry. But I really have to ask for your help today.”

“I guess you’re really crazy, huh? Just cancel the date then.”

“No, I can’t. She’s been waiting for the date like years. I can’t bear to hurt her feelings by saying no.”

“Then, does it relieve your heart knowing that other guy is having a date with her.”

“It’s not just another guy. It’s you. I know you’ll be able to make her happy. So, please. Go on the date with her instead of me.”

“At least, if she was going to be hurt and sad because of me, you can appear on the café to make her happy.” He added.

“You’re really crazy Lee Howon.”

*End of flashback*

 


 

 

“I’m really sorry, Seohyun ah.” Woohyun apologized. He was still standing.

“Ahh… Oh, have a sit. It’s okay. I’m used to it though.” She faked a smile. Woohyun knew her too well that he could tell she was faking her smile.

“Seohyun ah, jinjja mianhae…”

“It’s okay. You don’t have to say sorry.” She smiled.

“Do you want to go anywhere?”

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

They remained silent for a few minutes. Finally, Woohyun spoke up.

“Seohyun ah, do you mind if I plan for the date for today?”

She smiled. Actually, her soul had already left her body ever since she saw Woohyun coming in, instead of Hoya.

“Let’s go watch the movies.” He said, trying to boost up her confidence.

She nodded.

 


 

Cinema

Woohyun bought two tickets to watch Twilight Part 2. Then, they bought popcorns and drinks as well before entering the cinema.

Woohyun chose seats at the middle, so that they can enjoy the movie better without others bothering them. It was also one of his way to cover themselves from getting recognize by others.

 


 

MBC

Hoya was drove to MBC by his manager as he was said to have a sudden schedule.

“Okay, now let’s cover up your sulky face.” The manager said.

Hoya tried hard to cover his angerness that was shown on his face.

“Hoya sshi, mianhaeyo. We thought that maybe today can save a week more for you to rest.” The staff said.

Chorong was already there.

“Hoya ah, annyong!” She greeted. Everyone was looking at them with a jealousness look on their face.

He smiled. Well, more like a fake smile.

“Today the cinema will be playing Twilight. So, why don’t you go watch it with Chorong?” The staff asked.

He looked at them with a are-you-kidding face, as he thought that maybe they would be doing something more important today. He couldn’t believe that he actually ditched Seohyun just to go watch movie with Chorong.

“Okay…” He tried to smile.

“Oh great! How fun must it be to watch Twilight together! I haven’t seen it, my members told me that it was interesting.” Chorong said, linking her arm with his arm.

Hoya tried to get rid of his arm, but she was holding onto his arm tightly.

When they were in the car, Hoya asked Chorong if she was the one who suggested on watching twilight to the staffs.

“No, I didn’t. Why?” She asked.

“I hope what you say is true. Because if I found out that you were the one behind all of this, I might just put off everything with you.” Hoya said.

Though Hoya said it in a normal tone, but still she could feel the thorn among the words.

“Do you really hate me that much?” Chorong asked.

Hoya was starting to feel guilty.

“I didn’t say so. You were the one who said it.”

“Why is it that everything happens between us must be related to me in the first place?”

“Listen, I was supposed to have a whole free day today and I even planned to go on a date with Seohyun the whole day. This whole movie thing ruined my date.” He said.

“But still, you shouldn’t have treat me like this.” Chorong said.

With that, both of them went silent. It seemed like there are so much things that both of them were thinking.

 


 

Cinema

After buying the ticket, popcorns and drinks, they entered the cinema.

“Wah! We are so lucky that the movie hadn’t started yet.” Chorong said, taking a seat in the middle.

When she turned around, “Omo!”

She saw Seohyun and Woohyun together sitting behind them.

“Seohyun sshi, Woohyun sshi.” She greeted them.

Hoya, who had just came back from the restroom, was also shocked when he saw Chorong talking to the couple behind them.

It was seohyun and Woohyun.

“Hoya ah, it’s Seohyun and Woohyun. Wow! I guess even them want to watch Twilight, huh?” Chorong said.

Seohyun and Woohyun smiled. Even though Seohyun was smiling, she was very angry inside her heart. She knew that Hoya couldn’t go on a date with her because of a sudden schedule for WGM.

However, she never thought that they would be watching the same movie with the couple.

Hoya was looking at Seohyun solemnly.

“The movie is starting,” Chorong said, dragging Hoya sitting beside her. Hoya nodded and sat clumsily beside her.

Chorong was also feeling jealous because she saw how Hoya looked at Seohyun. He never looked at her like how he looked at Seohyun.

 


 

 

“Seohyun ah, do you want to get out from here? Let’s go to the amusement park.” Woohyun suggested.

“It’s okay. Let’s just watch the movie. I mean we are here to watch the movie, right? might as well just finish it.” She smiled, reassuring him that she was alright.

The camera director was also there with them.

Chorong kept poking Hoya to start the skinship.

“What?” Hoya said.

“We’re filming WGM now.” Chorong reminded him.

“I know.” He looked at her.

“But your actions don’t say so.” She said. He kept on refusing to do skinship with her since his girlfriend is at the back.

The cameraman director also kept on urging Hoya to hold Chorong’s hand. He kept on refusing but the cameraman kept on urging him.

He gave up. He took the initiative to hold Chorong’s hand. While doing it, his pupil was looking to the back, to see if Seohyun noticed what he did.

Chorong eventually laid her head on his shoulder.

Hoya closed his eyes. He couldn’t believe that he was actually doing this in front of his girlfriend. He took out his phone from his pocket.

He scrolled to Seohyun’s number.

-Sorry. I really am.

He sent the message to her.

 

 


 

 

Just when she was into the movie, her phone vibrated.

She took it out and noticed that Hoya had sent her a message. She sighed in cilence.

-I understand.

That was all what she can say to him, even thoughs he was very hurt deep inside.

-I really am sorry. I was free today, but there is a sudden schedule came up. I’m sorry that I made you disappointed.

-It’s okay. Don’t blame yourself.

-Are you okay with Woohyun?

-Yeah, he’s trying his best to make me happy.

-Really? I’m getting jealous then.

-Why?

-Well… He’s trying to win you over me. Who knows that you might fall for him after today’s date.

Seohyun took her time to reply the message this time.

How great that could be if I really will fall for Woohyun after today’s date, she thought.

Woohyun was always by her side. She was very sad indeed after knowing the truth.

If I really will fall for Woohyun after today’s date, then I won’t have to suffer watching my boyfriend with other girls, right, she thought.

Then, I would always be happy if I’m with him, because he’ll always be by my side, she thought.

-Well… Let’s see about that…

She replied.

-What?! So, you really are falling for him right now, huh?

-I didn’t say so. You were the one who started it.

-Aish, Seohyun ah… Don’t play around like that with me. I’m really going to believe you. Kekekeke… Saranghae…

Seohyun smiled. That’s what made her attached to him. Although he had hurt her indirectly, but it’s always that small actions from him that made her melt and forgot about everything.

 

 


 

 

When Hoya was about to reply Seohyun’s message, Chorong stopped him by holding his hand. He looked at her with a what-are-you-doing face.

She just smiled looking at him.

That situation was seen by Seohyun and Woohyun at the back. Seohyun couldn’t take it anymore that she told Woohyun to leave with her.

“Woohyun ah, can we leave?”

“Okay.”

Then, the two of them stood up.

“Oh, leaving already?” Chorong asked.

“Ah, yeah. Well, we still have some other places to go.” Seohyun replied, smiling at her.

“Aww… So sad, I was thinking about having double date with you guys.” She smiled.

“You guys leaving? Why?” Hoya asked.

“We have other place to go.” Woohyun replied. His face expression was full of mysterious look.

Then, they left.

Hoya and Chorong sat back.

“Satisfied?” Hoya urged her.

“Don’t blame me. I was not behind all of this.” Chorong replied.

“Why do you have to attack her like that? Isn’t it enough that I’m right here beside you when I was the one who was supposed to be there with her?”

“That’s it! There’s no point of having you beside me. You were looking at her with those sorrowful eyes of yours. You even texted with her when you’re with me. What do you expected me to do? Kept quiet when you are mine?”

“I was never yours.”

“You are for now. Now act like one!”

Hoya sighed. What mess did he got himself into now, he thought.

He was very worried. He had already hurt her countless times.

He took his phone and texted her again.

-I’m sorry. I love you.

Each seconds, he kept on glancing at his phone, whether Seohyun had replied him or not. However, Seohyun did not reply her.

 


 

 

After getting out from the cinema, Seohyun’s eyes was getting red.

“You okay?” Woohyun asked, noticing her red eyes.

She nodded and excused herself to the washroom before leaving the cinema.

At the washroom, she entered a cabin and cried. She couldn’t stand to see Hoya with other girl. She was his girlfriend, but why can’t she act like how Chorong acted. Chorong was not even his girlfriend.

She was crying her heart out.

Just then, she received a text message.

-I’m Sorry. I love you.

She cried even more looking at the message. She was very angry.

-I hate you! I hate her! I hate both of you! How can you do this to me? If it’s going to be like this for a while, then I rather not having any relationship with you. it hurts me deeply!

Just when she was about to send the message, she came back to her sense. She quickly deleted the message that she was about to send. She realized that she has no right to say that to him, when she was the one who agreed on him being Chorong virtual husband.

She just deleted the message sent by Hoya and cleansed her face before going out of the washroom.

 


 

 

“Woohyun ah….” She said, walking towards him.

“Oh Seohyun ah…” He said.

“Did you cried?” He asked immediately, after noticing her eyes.

She smiled.

He understood the meaning of the smile, so he kept quiet.

“Let’s go to the amusement park. You have to shout out your lungs to feel better!” He smiled, as he dragged her to the car.

 


 

 

Amusement Park

They finally arrived at the amusement park. Seohyun just looked around it. She really liked to go to the amusement park, but because of the bad mood she had, she didn’t feel anything special going to the amusement park.

“hey, you have to at least show a smile if you’re going to the amusement park.” He said.

“Even the Merry-Go-Round worker won’t let you get on with this face of yours.” He laughed.

She smiled, at how Woohyun was trying hard to make her happy.

“Komawo, Woohyun ah…” She said.

“I want to hear that after we finished playing. Now, let’s go get an accessory for our head!” Woohyun cheered.

They went to a stall that sells headband.

“Seohyun ah, this will fit you perfectly!” He said, giving her the rabbit headband.

She laughed.

“Why don’t you choose one for me as well?” He asked.

“Okay….” She said, searching for a headband that suits him.

She picked the dog headband.

“Try this!” She said.

“Hey, it looks good on you! Hahhaha… You look so much like Goofy!” She laughed.

He wasn’t liking the fact that he looked like Goofy, but he just pretended to like it as long as she was happy.

After getting headband for each other, they went to play a game. They went for the roller coaster. Seohyun was afraid to get on it but Woohyun was so eager on getting on it that she had to surrender.

“Yah! After this, I’ll choose the next game!” She whined.

All the way long, she kept on screaming like crazy. It was hard to tell if she was having fun or suffering, because she was laughing at the same time also.

After the roller coaster ride, they went for bungee jumping, which is the one that Seohyun chose herself.

“Seohyun ah, out of all the games, do you necessarily have to choose this one?” Woohyun complained. He was not afraid of height, but bungee jumping is a bit too much for him.

“Yah! I get to choose the next game!” She said.

“I know! But must it be this one?”

“I’ve been dying wanting to try this! Let’s do it! I saw it on Running Man!” She smiled.

“Aish! I thought someone shy like you won’t like such things. You don’t even like roller coaster.”

“Hey! I like both okay!”

“Yeah, but you’re screaming like crazy person just now!”

“Hey, who won’t scream if one goes for roller coaster? I thought I heard you screamed as well!”

“That scream was for being happy!”

“Then, the same thing goes for me!” Seohyun laughed, knowing that she won the conversation.

“Aish! I could never talk to you, you know!” Woohyun whined.

 

 


Sorry for the late updates.. i was so busy with my final exams few weeks ago.. so, i stopped updating...

really sorry..... but i finished my college now... so it should be fine for me to update frequently now...