Seohyun Cried

Two Hearts

 

It was getting darker. They decided to go on the Merry-Go-Round before leaving.

That night, the Merry-Go-Round was decorated romantically. Seohyun reminded of Hoya.

As the ride goes on, Seohyun started to get teary eyes.

“Why are you crying?” Woohyun asked, noticing that her eyes were teary.

“I’m not.”

“It’s obvious.”

“I’m sad. I was supposed to be here with him today, instead I’m with other person and he’s with other person as well.” She cried.

Woohyun was a bit hurt by her words. Then, he came to realize that he was not going on a date with her, instead she was substituting place for Hoya for the date.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized.

“No, you don’t have to.” Seohyun said.

Woohyun sighed as he sat next to her, embracing her in his arms. She looked so fragile that she even cried while leaning on to his chest.

“I’m so stupid, why did I said I was okay with him going on the program? I should’ve said no.” She cried.

It was the first time he saw her looking so fragile. It hurt him a lot to see her crying hard.

“Woohyun ah, eotteokhae?”

He just kept quiet as he didn’t know how to comfort her with any words anymore. He just embraced her, while tapping her hair.

“I can’t stand watching them together anymore.” She added.

“Then go and get him back.” Woohyun blurted out as he hold her shoulders, making her to face him.

Seohyun looked at him, her cries were starting to disappear.

“What are you saying?”

“You wanted him, right? Then go and get him back. Tell him to quit.” He said.

“I can’t. How can I?”

“Seohyun ah, this is your problem, can’t you see? You worry about others a lot that you abandoned your own happiness. If you hated it so much, you should just confront Hoya and tell him to quit since you are hurting this much. Does he even know that you cried this much for him?” Woohyun was starting to show his anger. He couldn’t watch any longer Seohyun being played around by Chorong.

The round had ended and the guard told them to step out.

Both of them stepped out without talking to each other.

“I’ll drive you home.” Woohyun said, going to the car park.

Seohyun nodded.



 

 

On the way home, both of them were being silent.

When they finally arrived in front of Seohyun’s apartment, Seohyun opened the door and was about to step out.

Just then, Woohyun held her arm.

“Promise me you will be okay.” He said.

She looked at him, “Woohyun ah, will you help me if I were to do as what you told me to?”

He was taken aback by her words.

“Of… O… Of course…” He stuttered. In his heart, he was cursing himself for saying such words to her.

“Thanks. I’ll be going now.” She said, letting go of his hand.

She waved him as she watched him drove off.

 



 

 

Author's Note : Okay, everyone been presurring me with updating.. Okay.. Hahaha.. Sorry guys.. I'll make it longer the next chap....