Sukira Part 2

Two Hearts

 

No One POV

 

Sukira….

 

“Okay…. Annyonghaseyo! We are DJ Leeteuk and DJ Eunhyuk! You’re tuning in with us in Sukira! The guest that we have for today is….. INFINITE!!!!” Leeteuk made the opening with high tone raised voice.

All of the members introduced themselves and started some conversations. After all of the long talk about their comeback and album, they took a break and played GNA’s Top Girl.

While the song was being played, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk stood up and went straight to the door with a big smile on their face.

All of the members gaze were fixed at the door and their eyes grew bigger at the figure that stood right in front of them.

SNSD Seohyun!

Hoya was the most shocked among them, because he thought that he was hallucinating when he saw her just now at the hallway. So, I was true all the way long, he thought.

For some reason, Hoya felt his heart flutter at the sight of Seohyun. He tried to calm himself down by rubbing his chest up and down.

“Annyonghaseyo!” Seohyun bowed to the members of Infinite. "Annyonghaseyo." They bowed to each other.

“Seohyun ah, you can sit here.” Eunhyuk said, showing her seat next to Infinite’s leader, Sunggyu, which is the opposite of  Hoya’s seat. Seohyun nodded.

Aish, Eunhyuk hyung should’ve told her to sit next to me, there is no one beside me though, Hoya thought as he looked at Seohyun.

Seohyun noticed that Hoya was looking at her. She flashed a smile at him, which makes him looked at other place. She snickered.

All along the broadcasting, Hoya didn’t feel tired like he felt before because Seohyun was there. He was even nervous when Eunhyuk asked him why he was being so shy.

“Hoya sshi, it looks like you don’t talk much now.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oh,… Ahaha… No… It’s nothing..” Hoya blushed.

“Why is your face red?” He asked, smiling, as if he’s ready to tease Hoya anytime.

“Maybe he’s a bit shy having a girl in here.” Sungyeol teased Hoya. Seohyun was laughing as well.

Ah, seriously, Hoya thought.

“Oh what does this mean? Hoya likes Seohyun?” Eunhyuk blurted out.

“If that’s the case, I can’t let that happen.” Leeteuk joked.

Suddenly, Woohyun asked Seohyun, “ Seohyun sshi, what do you think of our Hoya?”

Seohyun, who was laughing just now, quickly back to being shy. Her cheeks were red. When she looked around her, everyone was waiting for her answer. She even saw Hoya staring at her, as if pleading her to give answer.

“Well.. Uhm… He’s.,.. Uhm… Well.. I don’t really know what to look in guys.” Seohyun tried her best to answer, or more like to avoid from rumors coming out on the tabloid.

“Aww.. That’s not the answer that we want.” Dongwoo said.

“Aww, you can't avoid the question like that… Do you think he’s cool?” Sungjong asked.

“Uhm… Yeah… He’s cool.” Seohyun said as she looked at Hoya. She was blushing at the same time.

 


 

After the radio show, Infinite, Seohyun, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk took pictures together.

Hoya thought that the teasing between him and Seohyun by the Infinite members were over just now. But he was wrong, it wasn't over. While taking the pictures, Woohyun pushed Hoya next to Seohyun on purpose. He knew that he did it on purpose since he was smiling as he did that.

"I'm sorry..... He pushed me." Hoya said as he pointed at Woohyun.

"It's okay." Seohyun laughed.

Then, it was time for a picture with only two people in it. The members were so excited and they were in the mood of teasing. Eunhyuk suggested that Hoya take a picture with Seohyun. Only God knows how embarrased was the two of them.

Hoya stood next to Seohyun as if they were standing like strangers stand next to each other. The members complaint that they should act more friendly. At first, it was quite hard for the two of them. But Seohyun tried her best by linking her arm to Hoya's arm. Everyone was surprised with Seohyun's action. All of them were like "oh my god! cute! they make a cute couple!". 

Right at that moment, Hoya felt his heart beating fast as Seohyun linked her arm to his. Ah, since she's doing this much, I should do something too, huh, Hoya thought. So, he moved his head closer to Seohyun's head, making them look like a real couple.



 

 

Seohyun POV

After The Radio Show.......

I stepped out from the conti once the radio show is done. We even took some pictures. I was really embarrased by the picture of me and Hoya. I mean.. It's not that I hate it. It's just out of a sudden. We don't even really know each other.

When I was walking on the hallway, I heard someone called me.

“Seohyun sshi.”

I turned around and saw Hoya running towards me as he waved his hand at me. What does he want?

"I want to say sorry because of the members. Well, they really like to play and joke around. That's why.." Hoya explained.

"It's okay... They were quite fun to be with." I laughed. Well, it's true, we just met, but they made me feel like home.

“Hey, you’re on your way home?” Hoya asked.

“Well.. Yeah.. The show is finished. I had so much fun just now. I need to go back to the dorm.” I smiled.

“Don’t you guys have to go to Daegu after this? I thought I heard Sunggyu Oppa said that just now.” I added. Well, this is just a way from me to go home. 

“Oh yeah… “ Hoya said as he nodded slowly. Hmmm.... I think I'm almost there to get him leave me alone. Well, it's not that I hate him. It's just that this place is public, so yeah....

“Good night. I’m off now.” I smiled as I bowed.

I started to walk again.

"Seohyun sshi!"

There he goes again. he called me again. I really wanted to go home, but I couldn't ignore him as well. So, I turned around with an angelic smile.

"Why?"

"Thanks for saying it just now. Bye!" He said as he waved at me and walked away.

It? It what? Ah.. I think he's referring to when I said he was cool. Well, he is cool. Really cool. especially on stage.



 

 

Hoya POV

We were taking pictures after the radio show. Ah, seriously, the members were a bit too much with the jokes. I looked around and saw Seohyun leaving the conti. I quickly chased after her. Well, I don't know why I'm doing.

"Seohyun sshi!"

I called her. i was quite afraid that she would ignore me. Luckily, she turned her back. Oh wow! Can't believe she's really beautiful.

I apologized to her because of my members behaviour. I was scared if she felt hurt because of that jokes since she is an upright girl.

It's a relief that she was okay with it.

"Don’t you guys have to go to Daegu after this? I thought I heard Sunggyu Oppa said that just now." She said.

Ah, so, she wanted to go home. Well, okay then.

When she walked away, I felt a bit sad. I felt like this is the second time she rejected me. I should've been mad, but I didn't feel like that. She's the first person that made me feel this way. Strange.....

Watching her walked away, i don't think I can let her go like this. I don't think I like her, but I wanted to talk more with her. I wanted to get to know her.

"Seohyun sshi!" I called her again. 

"Thanks for saying it just now. Bye!" I waved at her and left.