Hello There!

Two Hearts

 

SNSD was busy with their concert tours. At the same time, they were also preparing for their comeback on the end of November with The Boys. So, they can be hardly seen in Korea as they kept on flying from one country to another country. To them, being able to come back to Korea was heaven, as it means a temporary break from all the schedule.

Finally, the day came. The day that the girls wanted had come. The girls had finished their concert tours in China yesterday and are coming back to Korea. This means a break for them. Although they still had to practice for their comeback, they still like it because having concert tours and practice at the same time tires them a lot.

While in Korea, the girls that still lived as a student went to school like usual.

 

**********************************************************

 

------------At Night---------------------

 

That day, the girls had no schedule nor practice. The company gave them a 4 days break. So, all of the girls were very busy doing their things. Taeyeon went home to spend more time with her parents. The same goes for Yoona, Sunny and Hyoyeon. Yuri and Sooyoung were having a group study with their friends in the university library since exam is coming soon. Jessica and Tiffany went out with their own friends. So, it makes Seohyun alone in the dorm. She would really like to go home to her parents too, but she can’t because of the class that she has for the next 3 days.

It was a bit cold that night. Seohyun was feeling lonely all of a sudden.

“Ah, so this is what it feels like to not having your members around you…” She mumbled.

She decided to go out for a while. She went to Apgujeong wearing jeans and blue soft jacket with the hoodies covering her head. It was midnight, so she assumes that nobody would recognizes her since not many people will be there.

She walked the streets with her hands in the pocket.

“It feels so lonely.” She sighed as she saw a couple walked pass her holding hands.

Suddenly, she felt like drinking milk and eating ramen. She quickly went to a store.

 

*****************************************************

 

-----------7-11-------------------

After buying the ramen and milk, Seohyun quickly opened it and cooked it in the store. She thought that if she brought the things home, she would feel lonely again. She sat quietly while waiting for the ramen to cook.

 

********************************

Hoya POV

I was laying on my bed, listening to music. Seriously, I thought that listening to music can make you feel asleep, but I was wrong. It failed to make me sleep. It made my eyes even wider.

This can’t go on.  I need to eat something to make me sleep.

So, I tiptoed to the kitchen. Well, if Sunggyu hyung finds out that I eat in the middle of the night, he’d kill me right away. He was always strict on us. Talking about the power that he has as our leader.

*searching in the cupboard for some ramen*

Oh great! There’s no more ramen. What am I going to eat??? I’ll just go to the store then.

 

*******************************************

 

Author Notes : Hey there.. Thanks for the comment.... I'll update again today.... Until then... Bye!

Oh and tell what do you think about this chapter okay... Leave a comment!!!cheeky