She's worrying me

Goodbye, forever.

Junhyung looked at HyunA’s fading figure left before turning his attention to Hara. “Hara, you’re looking for me?” He looked at the pretty girl standing in front of him now. “Oh, oppa. Yeah. I want to talk to you about our, you know, fake relationship.” Junhyung just nodded at her. “Let’s go somewhere else to talk about this. This isn’t the right place.” He said before heading to the recording room, where he was before, with Hara.

 

“So… what is it about?” Junhyung finally spoke as they reached the door of the recording room. “I’m sorry that you have to go through all these with me. As in, you’re being forced into this fake relationship thing with me. I’m sorry…” Hara said as she walked into the recording room as Junhyung held the door opened for her. “Oh… did you request for the fake relationship or did your company force you to get into one with me?” Junhyung asked her as both of them settle down on the sofa. Hara just shook her head, and said, “They… forced me. You know. You were forced too, right?” Junhyung just nodded his head and stayed quiet while Hara looked around the recording studio awkwardly.

 

“So…” Hara finally said after a moment of silence and awkwardness between them. “Oh Hara, hold on for awhile.” Junhyung said while looking at the awkward looking Hara in front of him as he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket before walking away. Hara smiled and nodded at him while taking a sip of her coffee Junhyung had given her earlier. HyunA… why is she calling me? Junhyung walked out of the recording room before picking up. “Hello?” He said, surprised that she would actually call him. She isn’t answering me. “HyunA, is that you? Hello?” He tries again. Did she faint? She’s worrying me. She isn’t such a person to call and just left you hanging on the line without an answer. “HyunA!? Are you okay!?” He’s starting to get worried, trying his best to keep calm. He hanged up the call, worried for HyunA; he decided to look for HyunA, just to make sure she’s fine.

 

“Hara, I’m sorry. Something suddenly came up. Can we continue our talk another day?” Junhyung said while walking back in. Hara’s face changed – originally happy, now it is a mixture of a confused and concerned face. “Oh, okay… Did something happen Junhyung-shi?” Hara asked. “Erm...” He was lost for words, unsure whether he should tell her or not. She just looked at him before saying, “It’s okay, I get it. Let’s talk another day then.” “Will you be fine going back yourself?” He asked. Hara nodded, and left the recording room first leaving Junhyung there alone. Junhyung quickly packed up his things and rushed out of the recording room with them.