Lost and found

Goodbye, forever.

Junhyung glanced at the leaving HyunA before picking up the call. “Junhyung-shi.” Junhyung heard Hara’s cheerful voice. “Oh Hara.” Junhyung stopped for awhile remembering that HyunA just walked away not long ago. He turned around to look for her, but she was already gone. He let out a silent sigh before continuing, “Oh, are you there already? I’ll be there soon.” “Alright.” Hara said before they both hung up.

 

Junhyung placed his phone in his pocket and was about to continue walking over to the recording studio, until he saw something on the floor – HyunA’s bracelet. He walked over to the thing on the floor. Isn’t this the charm bracelet I got for HyunA? He squatted down for a closer look at the bracelet. It is… Junhyung carefully picked it up from the floor, and looked around his surrounding to see if HyunA’s around looking for it.

 

Not a missing piece. Junhyung looked at the silver bracelet in his hand filled with different charms. I thought she would have thrown this away or put it aside. Junhyung thought as he gently rubbed his thumb against the different trinkets hung on the bracelet. He let out a little sigh before placing the charm bracelet into his pocket carefully, afraid that the charms might drop or that he might spoil the bracelet, before continuing his way to the recording studio while he remembered how the bracelet come about.

 

-Flashback-

“Oppa!” HyunA called out sweetly to the older guy behind her. She was looking at the different bracelet designs excitedly at a jewelry shop. HyunA beamed with delight as her eyes traced all the different bracelets which were on put on display. But it was until something caught her eyes, did her eyes sparkle like they have never before.

 

Junhyung walked to her side and looked at the younger girl who was staring intensely at something amused. What is it that could make her stare so intensely? Junhyung let out a small smile at HyunA’s actions before following her gaze which landed on the same object – a charm bracelet. No wonder she was staring so intensely, the bracelet’s just beautiful. He thought. Perfect Christmas gift. He wanted to let out a small chuckle but held himself back just in case he let out the surprise he wanted to give her.

 

HyunA looked up to Junhyung with bright sparkling eyes – a sign that she wanted the bracelet. And she wants it, even better. Junhyung just looked back at her before giving her a small smile and shook his head. HyunA pouted and looked down. She must be disappointed. Junhyung just smiled at her apologetically as he rubbed her head.

-Flashback-

 

“Junhyung-shi.” Hara called out to the guy standing in front of her with his hands in his side pockets of his jacket outside the door of the recording studio. Junhyung looked back blankly at the young petite girl in front of him. “Oh…” I must have unknowingly walked all the way to the recording studio while... “Let’s talk inside.” He gave Hara a small smile before gesturing her to go into the studio to talk.

 

 

 

 


A/N: The bracelet was the same one in Chapter 10 where Junhyung found HyunA unconcious on the road.