You're gone

Goodbye, forever.

“Junhyung!’ Jihyun called out to him upon reaching the hospital, along with her was Doojoon. Junhyung just looked at them. “How’s she!?” Jihyun asked, her voice shaky, her eyes watery. “Yah, Junhyung, how’s HyunA?” Doojoon tried asking Junhyung this time since he wasn’t responding. Jihyun got agitated and started shaking him hardly. “Can you tell me?! How is she?!” Jihyun’s voice got louder. Doojoon held her arms just in time as Jihyun's legs give way.

 

“She’s still inside; the doctors are trying to save her.” Junhyung said, with his head down. Jihyun’s legs gave way and she fell to the ground. Jihyun felt her world crashing down – not only hers, Doojoon too. It would have been the same for all their members if they found out HyunA got into a car accident. Doojoon pulled Jihyun up and hugged her tightly, letting her cry in his shoulders.

 

A few minutes later, the doctor came rushing out. “Who’s her family member?” The doctor asked 3 youngsters in front of him. “I’m her group member.” Jihyun said quickly upon hearing the doctor ask.  “I’m… sorry. We tried our best.” The doctor said, sadly. He patted all their shoulders before walking away. Jihyun could not take it anymore. Her dongsaeng is gone, her group member is gone, her friend is gone. Jihyun felt her world crashing down. Her legs just gave way again, and this time she dropped onto the floor unconscious.

 

“Nurse!” Doojoon called out for help while picking Jihyun up. “Help me, she fainted!” The nurse rushed over to him, and brought Jihyun to the emergency room to check on her. The nurse walked over to Doojoon and told him, “She’ll be fine. I’ll send her to a ward.” Doojoon nodded and the nurse walked away.

 

Doojoon then looked at his group member. “Junhyung?” He asked concern. Doojoon sure do not want to see another person collapsing in front of him. He knew how HyunA meant the whole world to Junhyung, how much Junhyung loved her. The younger guy just slowly walked into the emergency room where HyunA is.

 

Junhyung dropped all the things in his hand on the floor upon seeing HyunA lying lifelessly on the bed. He couldn’t control it anymore. His tears rolled down his face uncontrollably. He walked over to the younger petite girl and carefully caressed her face. “HyunA yah, wake up… wake up.” Junhyung called out to her. ‘HyunA yah, wake up.” He pleaded while shaking her lifeless body a little.

 

While shaking her body, Doojoon saw a piece of paper falling on to the ground – the letter meant for Junhyung. Doojoon slowly picked it up and read its content, he looked at the paper surprised before passing the letter to Junhyung. Junhyung just looked at him blankly, and took the paper from his hands.

 

Junhyung’s hands trembled as he read the letter. More tears rolled down his face. He let go of the paper in his hands and diverted his attention to his baby girl – the one he loved so much. He hugged her tightly and shouted, “HyunA, wake up. I’m sorry. Wake up. Please just wake up.” He shook her harder this time, but that was it – she wasn’t going to wake up. She’s gone.

 

Junhyung finally stop. He slowly laid her down back on the bed. He looked at HyunA longingly. She’s gone. He knows it, but he isn’t able to accept it. She’s gone, the one he love so much – gone, just like this. He pulled the charm bracelet he wanted to return her out from his pocket. He gently put the bracelet on her left wrist, where it originally was. He felt defeated, while Doojoon just looked at the lifeless younger girl in front of him apologetic.

 

They say: a goodbye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.

Junhyung finally know what that means. His heart was aching so much, it felt like it's being smashed by a hammer into a million pieces. He felt his whole world crashing down on him. His life seems meaningless.

She’s gone. He told himself one last time while looking at the beautiful girl he’s always love lying on the bed, lifeless.

 

 

 

 


I'm finally done with this story! And I would like to thank all my readers for supporting me! And to thank you guys, I've a little surprise in for you all! Please await this surprise! <3 ^^