Everything and anything just for you

Goodbye, forever.

HyunA quickly hides behind a wall after walking away from Junhyung. Her mind takes her back to where they had just broken up – a quiet corner near the stairs of Cube Entertainment building. Her mind replays everything once all over again. Her head was hurting, and spinning.  She drops to the floor, leaning on the wall as her right hand goes over her chest, reaching than clutching the area where her badly aching heart is.  She pulls both her legs in and hugs them before putting her head down to rest on the top of her knees as she silently let the tears from her eyes roll, drip than fall from her fair porcelain doll like face.

 

Be strong HyunA, you’re going to be just fine. You’re not to let your unnies worry about you, especially not Jihyun unnie. HyunA thought as she wiped away her tears before getting up to go to the washroom to wash up. You are kind of pathetic letting a boy do this to you, but then this boy, I really love him don’t I? She felt refreshed as she washed her face with cold water. You’re just going to be fine. Really. She looked into the mirror, tidied her hair, and dried both her face and hands before smiling to the mirror. Keep smiling, HyunA. She told herself before leaving the washroom for the dorm.

 


 

Junhyung just look blankly at the corridor where she had walked away from him. He did it, he just pushed away the girl he love the most. He missed her; her smiles, her hair, her smell, her hugs, her kisses, her hands, her husky voice, her laughter. He misses it when she whispers I love you and I miss you into his ears. He misses everything about her, everything thing about them, everything they used to be.

 

Junhyung, you have to let go of her. It’s for her own good, remember? He reminded himself again. She’s going to be better, without you. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

 

-Flashback-

Junhyung knocked the doors of his company’s CEO. “Come in.” A voice boomed from inside. “Hong CEO, you asked for me…” Junhyung said but was cut off by Hong CEO before he could finish his sentence. “Ah, yes. Come in, take a seat.” Junhyung was hesitant at first, but sat down as carefully eyeing the man in front of him. “Is there a problem?” Junhyung asked as he continued eye the man in front of him.

 

“Yes, Junhyung, there is indeed a problem. And it’s about HyunA.” Hong CEO said as Junhyung’s careful expression changed into a shocked one. “You… both of you should break up. I’m sorry but, it’s just going to affect her career. I mean, look at the number of antis she already has, and if people finds out about both of you… you know, right?” Junhyung just continued to stare at Hong CEO in bewilderment, before opening his mouth to talk. “So… so… so, y-you mean what? We… as in me and her, break up? Are you serious?” Junhyung stuttered a little.

 

“Yes, I’m sorry Junhyu-” “No, you got to be kidding. You know she would never do it and the fuss she would throw if she finds out about it. I mean, we will be careful from now on, to… to not let people find out.” Junhyung cut CEO Hong before he could finish his sentence. Junhyung just continued to stare at the man in front of him. He could not believe the words that just came out from CEO Hong’s mouth. I mean, I thought he would support us on this relationship. That was what he appeared to do so when he first found out… Junhyung thought. He still couldn’t believe it.

 

“I’m sorry Junhyung, but both of you will just have to. And, HyunA’s having her comeback soon. You have to help with a song.” CEO Hong continued, waking Junhyung up from his thoughts. Junhyung just stood up looking all confused and dumbfounded while walking to the door. “Oh, and, you’re going to be in a fake relationship with Kara’s Goo Hara.” CEO Hong said as Junhyung reached for the door knob.

 

“No! Seriously? First, breaking up with HyunA and then now, a relationship with Hara!? HyunA and Hara are really good friends, are you asking me to break her than break her again, once more? Are you trying to kill her, or something?” Junhyung raised his voice this time startling CEO Hong a little. He had enough of this joke, it’s not even April’s Fool today. “Junhyung, calm do-” CEO Hong tried calming Junhyung down but failed as Junhyung cut him off again, “So, what do you really intend to do? Break her? Using me? Seriously?” “Junhyung, listen. It’s for both your and her own good. Okay?” CEO Hong tried to reason with him.

 

Junhyung let out a sigh, “Our own good? Who are you kidding?” “Junhyung! You know I can just kick both of you out of the company now before you just violated one of the rules: No dating another artist in the same company. And, it is for your own good, you two.” CEO Hong raised his voice a little, he was getting annoyed. “Fine, if that’s how you want it, that’s how it will be.” Junhyung said before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

 

I’m sorry HyunA and Junhyung, but it’s for both of your own good. CEO Hong just let out a sigh as he looked at the retreating figure of Junhyung by the door.

 

I’m sorry HyunA, its okay if I go down alone but I’m not going to bring you down with me. It is for your own good, and you’re going to be happy. I’m sorry, really. I love you, I still do but… it’s for you. Junhyung let out a huge sigh as he looked at his phone’s wallpaper – a selca of both of them.

-Flashback-

 

I’m sorry HyunA. I really am. Junhyung thought as he touched the couple ring on his left ring finger before lifting his hand up to look at it. At least we are a were. He took out the ring on his finger and kept it in his pocket.