We met, again

Goodbye, forever.

“Op- Junhyung-shi.” She wasn’t sure what to call him anymore. She heard her heart break, and she felt it aching, badly. It was the first time they meet again, after both their break up and the news of his relationship with Hara broke out. She carefully studied his facial features – he seems skinnier. Her eyes went further up and their eyes met causing the atmosphere to be more awkward. Their eyes interlocked and slowly bit by bit, they seek comfort in each other’s eyes once again.

 

“Are you okay?” Junhyung finally said while rubbing the back of his neck, breaking the silence and awkwardness between them. HyunA then looked away while trying to get up as Junhyung realised she was still on the ground and quickly rushed over to help her up. HyunA heard footsteps as she felt a pair of hands trying to help her up. She glanced at Junhyung before looking at the corridor.

 

HyunA saw Hara walking towards them. She then looked back at the guy holding her. “Let.go.of.me.” She told Junhyung as she pushed his hands away from her arms and tried getting up. But paused for awhile as her right leg was hurting, I must have twisted it. She bit her bottom lips as her hair covered her petite face, hiding it from Junhyung as she tried getting up again.

 

“Are you okay?” Junhyung asked as he quickly held her arm as she attempted to get up the second time. He saw how she paused the first time she tried getting up. Did she hurt herself? “You might have hurt it while falling just now.” HyunA looked at the pair of hands on her arms before looking up to only find Hara watching both of them. . “I’m fine.” HyunA said, icily, pushing away his helping hands again. I shouldn’t worry him and Hara unnie. HyunA thought as she got up and walked over to Hara.

 

“Hello Hara unnie, are you here from Junhyung oppa? I shall leave you too then.” HyunA said smiling, before letting out an awkward laughter. She then frown a little, as she felt pain in her right leg again, before quickly covering it up with a cheerful fakesmile. She looked back at Junhyung once more before nodding a little to Hara, then walking away quickly, leaving them alone.