A relief

Goodbye, forever.

This is my surprise and gift for all my dearest readers who had supported me and my story and would like to read a happy ending instead of a sad one! I love you all, thank you for supporting me and this story. <3!

 

*Please note that this is just a gift for all my readers. It's not the original ending!!


 

 

 

 

“Junhyung!’ Jihyun called out to him upon reaching the hospital, along with her was Doojoon. Junhyung just looked at them. “How’s she!?” Jihyun asked, her voice shaky, her eyes watery. “Yah, Junhyung, how’s HyunA?” Doojoon tried asking Junhyung this time since he wasn’t responding. Jihyun got agitated and started shaking him hardly. “Can you tell me?! How is she?!” Jihyun’s voice got louder. Doojoon held her arms as Jihyun almost collapse onto the ground.

 

“She’s still inside; the doctors are trying to save her.” Junhyung said, with his head down. Jihyun’s legs gave way and she fell to the ground. Jihyun felt her world crashing down – not only hers, Doojoon too. It would have been the same for all their members if they found out HyunA got into a car accident. Doojoon pulled Jihyun up and hugged her tightly, letting her cry in his shoulders.

 

A few minutes later, the doctor came rushing out. “Who’s her family member?” The doctor asked 3 youngsters in front of him. “I’m her group member.” Jihyun said quickly upon hearing the doctor ask.  “She’s still unconscious but she’s fine, so don’t worry. She just broke one of her legs and just needs rest. Oh, and a few scratches on her face, but no big deal, they won't leave scars. She has to be admitted and we’ll send her to her ward.” The doctor said, giving them a small smile and pat on their shoulders before walking away to check on his other patients.  

 

Jihyun sighed in relief. She wiped away the tears on her face, tidied her clothes before walking into the room to check on HyunA. She looked back at the two guys, asking if they want to go along with her. Doojoon just smiled and shook his head before mouthing I would like to talk to Junhyung to Jihyun. Jihyun nodded in understanding and walked into the emergency room to check on HyunA.

 

Doojoon then diverted his attention to the younger guy beside him. He looked Junhyung carefully before opening his mouth to speak. “Junhyung, are you okay?” He then nudged Junhyung a little, sensing that he wasn’t going to answer him any sooner. “Junhyung?” He asked again, hoping Junhyung’s just in his own world.

 

“Hyung.” Junhyung finally spoke, while lifting his hand up to make eye contact with Doojoon. “What is it Junhyung?” Doojoon asked – Junhyung’s serious tone was making him slightly worried. Junhyung just said quiet for a moment before opening his mouth to speak, “I’m sorry that this happened. If HyunA didn’t want to meet me, she won’t have got into such an accident. I’m always getting her into trouble.”

 

Doojoon was about to answer Junhyung when he saw a few nurses coming out from the emergency room HyunA was in, pushing HyunA out with Jihyun following behind slowly. Jihyun walked over to them and informed them, “They’re sending her to her ward right now. I’m going back to get her stuffs since she’s admitted.” “I’ll send you back to your dorm. You go on first; I’ll be right behind you. You know where my car is right?” Doojoon told her. Jihyun nodded and patted Junhyung’s shoulders before turning around to leave.

 

Doojoon then turn his attention back to Junhyung, and said, “I’ll talk to you later when I’m back here with Jihyun. Go and check on HyunA.” Doojoon looked at Junhyung who just nodded at his words. He patted Junhyung on his shoulders before turning around, running quickly behind Jihyun to catch up with her.