My favourite

Goodbye, forever.

HyunA dropped her bag down onto her floor as she reached her dorm. She felt extremely tired after battling her emotions and the break up. She looked around the dorm for her members to find no one was around. I should just go and take a shower and get some sleep. She picked up her bag again and headed for her room, the one she shares with the leader. HyunA picked up her belongings from the room before heading out to the bathroom to get a nice warm shower. Today was just too much for her, a break up without a reason, does that even make sense? She has been questioning herself over and over, for at least a million times since the break up this morning.

 

HyunA dried her hair while walking out of the shower room. She plopped herself onto the sofa lazily, and the tv. She wants to get it off her mind, so badly she’s going mad. She flipped through the channels and stopped on one of her favourite channels. MTV’s on. And the music video playing now is… Beast. Oh wow. Her mood was ruined even more. The person she didn’t wanted to see the most just appeared on tv, when she wanted to rest her mind.

 

HyunA switched off the tv and headed for her room. She hung her towel up to dry while she headed for her study table. She looked around the table for a moment, and that’s when something caught her eyes. Her hand went and picked up the piece of polariod she has taken with Junhyung – her favourite one out of the very few photos Junhyung and her had taken. Should I just throw this away? She paused for a moment as she looked around for a bin. I shouldn’t… She decided and placed the piece of polariod in her wallet. I miss us.

 

HyunA then finally noticed that she still has their couple ring on her left ring finger. She looked at it for quite a while before sitting down on her bed. The ring was still beautiful, just like how their love is. She slowly removed it from her left ring finger. Once she has removed it, she admired how pretty the ring was. It’s still beautiful, and wonderful. She stood up and walked over to her study table to pick up a navy blue box and place the ring inside.

 

This is when she decided that she was too weak to handle this break up. She felt her whole world crumbling down on her, her whole life seems to be breaking apart. She feels hurt, yet numb. Her legs gave way as she fell onto the hard cold floor. Junhyung just keeps appearing in her mind, even their moments together and the break up. Everything was just replaying in her mind causing her to have a headache. She was crying by now. Her emotions are completely mixed up. She felt confused and sad, but was unable to get angry.

 

She got up and got onto her bed. She looked at the room she shared with Jihyun.  She looked around the little room in detailed and carefully as she pulled her legs close to her small frame. Wow, it has been such a long time since I looked at this room like this – detailed and careful. When was the last time anyway? She thought to herself as a tiny tear from her right eye rolled down her cheek. She spotted the few gifts Junhyung had gave her on special occasions – a teddy bear near her bedside and a bouquet of rotting roses lying on her table which was given not long ago.

 

She then slowly lay down on her bed, pulling the covers over her body. Sleep, no more thinking. She told herself, one last time before drifting off to sleep.