The indirect runaway

Goodbye, forever.

For the next few days after HyunA recovered, she just kept herself busy almost every single day. Her days go almost similar: Wake up, dance practice, schedule, vocal/rap practice, dance practice, sleep. She just practices and practices and practices. She kept herself busy so she won’t be able to think about him, and the relationship he has with her good friend. She wears out herself by practicing all day long so she won’t be able to think of anything else except sleep before going to bed – as by the end of the day she would be too tired to think of anything else. She was pushing herself, too much actually, that even her members, G.NA and Beast were getting worried.

 

And well, she decided that today was of no difference. She got up, washed up and head to the practice room as usual, but heard noisy coming out from the room. Please not let it be him. She closed her eyes for a moment before opening the door, hoping. Her eyes brighten up as she saw the figure in front of her and a smile broke up on her face. “G.NA unnie!” She said cheerfully as she ran towards G.NA. “HyunA, you’re here, again?” G.NA said, she was worried for her dongsaeng. “Why unnie? I can’t be here?” HyunA answered G.NA with a pout on her sad face. “Fine I’ll leave then. Unnie, bye.” HyunA continued as she slowly headed for the door. “I’m just kidding HyunA ah!” G.NA quickly said, afraid HyunA’s really upset. HyunA turned around and smile at the older girl.

 

“HyunA, are you okay? I mean, you have been acting all weird ever since you recovered. Do you want to tell me why are you acting like this?” G.NA looked at the younger girl, afraid that something might really happen to her. HyunA just looked at G.NA blankly, should I tell unnie? But I don’t want to trouble her with my problems like how I did to Jihyun unnie. “HyunA?” G.NA called out to her, breaking her away from her thoughts. “Huh…? Oh, yeah unnie… I’m…” HyunA hesitated for a little while, “fine.” And smiled at G.NA. “No, you’re not, tell me what happened.” G.NA demanded, she was becoming extremely worried with HyunA’s recent behavior. She has been practicing and practicing and practicing for 5 days straight, not interacting with anyone else except on some occasions.

 

HyunA confessed to the older girl about what happened leaving the older girl in disbelief and shock. “Really…? So, you’re thinking that Junhyung broke up with you just to be with Hara? HyunA, I don’t think Junhyung’s such a person. You should clarify things with him.” G.NA said after HyunA finished. “And, Jihyun’s right. We will be here for you. So don’t bottle everything up. Oh, hold on a moment.” G.NA said while getting up to answer her phone as she heard it ringing. “Sorry HyunA, I got to go now. I’ll find you later alright.” G.NA said while hurrying out of the room leaving HyunA in the empty dance studio.

 

HyunA looked around the empty dance studio before getting up. “Well, it looks like today it will be dance practice all the way.” She told herself as she pulled out her iPod, plugged it to the speakers and played Bubble Pop. Practice, you’re having your solo come back soon. She got up and danced to it and whatever that follows up. She keeps dancing and dancing and dancing, totally forgetting the time. She was lost in dance, but she feels better this way. At least her mind is free from things when she’s dancing.

 

Finally her body can’t take it anymore. She slowly lied on the floor for a moment to rest breathing hardly as she dance for almost 14 hours straight. She was tired, very tired. She knew she would be able to have a good sleep upon reaching home. She had pushed herself too far this time. She got up from the floor and took out her phone to check the time. 12:59AM, oh wow. I did it too far this time round, didn’t I? She sat on the floor for a few seconds before getting up to get her iPod.

 

HyunA looked at her phone screen one last time, 1:04AM, before leaving the dance room. As she left the dance room, she was checking her phone for any missed calls or messages which was when, ouch, she knocked into someone. She fell hard onto the cold floor on her . She rubbed her a little before looking up to see who it was – oh, someone she wasn’t expecting to see at all.