Knocking into you again

Goodbye, forever.

Junhyung moaned as the alarm went off. He sat up and reached for his phone lying by his bed side. 8.50AM reads the time on his phone. Oh , I’m going to be late. He quickly grabbed his stuffs and headed for the bathroom to wash up before leaving the dorm. After which, he quickly headed for his car. He took a glance at the time, 9.20AM, I’m late, very late, as he placed his bag and a bottle of small coke on the passenger seat beside him.

 


 

HyunA pulled the covers over her head as she continued to toss around on her bed. Aish, I’m not getting any sleep at all. She pulled herself up and sat on her bed as she looked around the room blankly. She decided since she wasn’t getting any sleep, she should just practice or do something meaningful instead of staying in the dorm doing nothing. She looked at the sleeping leader before getting up quietly to get her stuff.

 

After washing up, HyunA quietly went back into the room and grabbed her bag along with her wallet and a pair of shades before leaving for the company’s building. She thought that she would just figure out what she’s going to do later upon reaching the company. But first, she just wants to leave the dorm. She thought she was worrying the members enough, and she felt guilty.

 

HyunA placed her wallet into her bag and put on the pair of shades in her hands while walking out of the building where her dorm is located. She wanted to clear her head that’s why she figured that she would take the long way down to the company building today – walking there. She pulled out her cell and look at the time, 8AM? I suppose I will reach there by 9.30 if I’m walking. Well, whatever.

 


 

HyunA stood in front of the doors of her company building as she looked around the spacious building behind her dark shades. She pulled out her cell from her pocket and looked at the time, 9.29AM; I’m actually a minute earlier than expected. She let out a soft chuckle as her original blank face turned into a happy and amused one. She then places her cell back in her pocket as she headed for the dance studio. Her mood’s good today.

 


 

Junhyung quickly gathered his stuffs and got out of his car hurriedly as soon as he parked his car. He took a glance at his wristwatch as he waited for the lift. 9.30AM. I’m freaking late. I wonder if Hara is mad. He thought about how late he was for his meeting with Hara as he go into the lift.

 

Junhyung pulled out his phone as soon as he stepped out of the lift, wanting to text Hara to ask if she was there. Message sent. “Ouch!” He heard a voice shouted as soon as his message was sent – he has knocked into someone.

 


 

HyunA felt a sudden vibration from her phone as she was walking over to the lift to get to the dance studio. She pulled out her phone and checked who it was. Oh, it’s Jihyun unnie. She was about to reply her unnie until she knocked into someone sending her landing on hard on the floor on her . “Ouch!” She shouted as she rubbed her to ease the pain.

 

 

 

 


I'm sorry for the crappy chapter. :(