Confiding

Goodbye, forever.

“Unnie! Unnie! Wake up unnie. Don’t scare me!” Sohyun screamed as she saw HyunA falling onto the floor, unconscious. “What am I to do, what am I to do? Jihyun unnie….” Sohyun was freaking out, as she quickly dialed Jihyun’s number. “Unnie, please pick up… pick up…” “Sohyun ah.” She heard Jihyun’s voice coming out on the other end of the line. “Unnie!” Jihyun was worried as she heard Sohyun’s worried, crying voice on the other end. “HyunA unnie… HyunA unnie, she fainted.” “What!?” Jihyun shouted as she heard what Sohyun said. “Ask manager oppa to get her to the hospital, now! Sohyun, stop freaking out, relax, and get HyunA to the hospital. NOW!” Jihyun said and quickly hang up and rushed over to the hospital to meet them.

 

“Sohyun…” Jihyun said while trying to catch her breath as she ran into HyunA’s private ward. “Unnie…” Sohyun said, sounding really worried. She wasn’t quite ready to see another of her unnie fall onto the floor unconscious. “How’s HyunA?” Jihyun asked after cooling down. “The doctor says she’s fine except that she caught the cold and she’s having a slight fever.” Sohyun said while looking at the older girl lying on the hospital bed unconscious. “She hasn’t woken up yet, though.” Sohyun informed Jihyun. Jihyun just nodded before telling Sohyun to go back to the dorm to rest.

 

Jihyun put down her stuffs and walked over to the sleeping girl after she ensured that Sohyun has gone back to the dorm with the manager. She placed her hand over the younger girl’s forehead to feel her temperature. At least she isn’t heating up anymore. Jihyun just let out a sigh. She must have found out about it. She HyunA’s face and said, “You must have been so surprised and bewildered upon finding out.” She looked at the younger girl, with sympathy and pity in her eyes.

 

“Unnie…” HyunA said while trying to get up. “Oh, you’re awake. No, lie down. You should rest HyunA. What happened?” The leader asked the brunette girl. HyunA just kept quiet with her head down while Jihyun continued looking at her, waiting for an answer. “HyunA?” “Unnie…” HyunA said again, this time in tears. “HyunA ah…” Jihyun pulled HyunA in for a hug and patted her back, before continuing, “HyunA ah… Just cry it all out alright? Tell me what happened after you feel better. Unnie will be here for you alright? Always be here for you.” HyunA just sobbed harder in Jihyun’s arms, wetting Jihyun’s shoulders.

 

“Unnie…” HyunA said softly as she pushed Jihyun away from her before explaining what actually happened, from head to tail, from the day they broke up till now while Jihyun just nodded once in awhile – a sign to show she’s listening. “Aww HyunA. You should have told me earlier, I mean, you have been bottling all these up for how many freaking days?” Jihyun said when HyunA finally finished. “Exactly a week. I’m sorry unnie, I just thought I shouldn’t be bothering you and the other members about my personal problems.” HyunA answered Jihyun while wiping away her tears. “You should know that the other members will be there for you. Okay? Now, rest dear. You need rest.” Jihyun said before helping HyunA to lie back down and covering her with the blanket. “I’m going to go now HyunA, so rest. Alright?” Jihyun said while looking at her before walking out leaving HyunA alone to rest.

 

I should stop making people worry about me. I must have scared Sohyun in the morning. HyunA, be stronger. You’re going to be fine, just fine. HyunA thought to herself as she went closed her eyes to rest.