Frustration

Goodbye, forever.

“And remember to take your medicine alright? Take care of yourself HyunA!” The other girls called out to her before leaving the dorm for an afternoon schedule. HyunA plopped herself onto the sofa and the television. She looked around the empty dorm and her eyes landed on the clock in front of her. She let out a sigh upon seeing what time it’s – 11am. Feeling bored, she looked around for her phone and remembered that she placed her phone in her bag yesterday and since she didn’t even step out of the dorm, it wasn’t necessary for her to even have her phone with her.

 

She sluggishly walked into her room to get her phone. A message? From who? Her phone beeped as she unlocked it. 1 message: Junhyung oppa reads her phone. She tried to remember what did she sent him, oh, yeah, I asked him how did I ended up in his car yesterday. She ruffled her hair, she felt annoyed with herself and the hot weather. She opened the message, “You fainted on the streets. I suppose you lied on the cold ground for a period of time. So, are you alright now?” Oppa, why are you still so caring? She threw her phone onto her bed without replying before walking out to the living room.

 


 

There has been no reply from her ever since she sent me this message yesterday. Junhyung looked at his phone for the nth time. He’s getting frustrated, she’s making him worried. Is she still sick? He has the urge to call her up and ask if she’s okay, but he was being stop and reminded by this one person whose message came in at the right – or maybe wrong – time. Hara. “Junhyung-shi, do you have time to continue our talk?” He felt his head aching and attempt to ease the pain by rubbing his temples. “Yeah sure. I’ll meet you at the recording studio tomorrow at 9 in the morning.” He replied her.